Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321294 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2021
maprinze:

Thank you sir. The fatherhood club no be joke sha.

shocked shocked shocked come to think of it, CONGRATS! CHIEF Hope mother and child are well? Best regards, pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2021
fame12k:
Just purchase TCF monthly package $12,500, let's see how it goes. I hope I can later use the proceeds of this account buy 100k challenge in d nearest future.

Whoa, ma guy! nice one there. Congratulations for these and more to come.

Dennison4luv went with FTMO. You TCF. E bi like say na me go go for FT9ja then grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
How do I like this post more than once. This is the reason why me and AUDUSD pair go too dine together.

Thanks for your advice.

saintfaculty:
Let me quickly add, these boxes I draw on my charts are just supply-demand areas and sometimes Institutional trading areas.... On their own, they are not effective, but once we find a price action pattern that conforms with the pyschology of traders within the box, there we have a perfect trade setup...
For Instance, on the usdjpy trade last week ... We had an M pattern within the box before the drop.

I will advice those struggling in this business to try and focus on 1 or 2 assets.... Sometimes I am tempted to checkout other pairs, but I majorly trade UJ, GU. This has helped me study/learn how those 2 pairs behaves, the levels/area/patterns they respect.
The market always does the same thing... If you focus on a particular asset for too long, you will be able to identify and leverage on its repeatable patterns. All the best guyz

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
saintfaculty:
Let me quickly add, these boxes I draw on my charts are just supply-demand areas and sometimes Institutional trading areas.... On their own, they are not effective, but once we find a price action pattern that conforms with the pyschology of traders within the box, there we have a perfect trade setup...
For Instance, on the usdjpy trade last week ... We had an M pattern within the box before the drop.

I will advice those struggling in this business to try and focus on 1 or 2 assets.... Sometimes I am tempted to checkout other pairs, but I majorly trade UJ, GU. This has helped me study/learn how those 2 pairs behaves, the levels/area/patterns they respect.
The market always does the same thing... If you focus on a particular asset for too long, you will be able to identify and leverage on its repeatable patterns. All the best guyz

U use ICT/SMC?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jammer777: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
saintfaculty:

They are just areas where billions of orders reside. Magical boxes demystified. Some people can't invent but best with prototype re-engineering with significant upgrade. Respect bro, God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tony142:

U use ICT/SMC?

Boss, i took a leaf off their view of the market... spiced it up with what i've learnt over the years and thats it. sometimes back here, i listed parameters i lookout for before taking a trade... all those concepts has helped shaped my trading career.

These are the parameters
- Instituitional trading areas
- pscholological price levels
- order blocks
- divergence
- fibonacci
- Supply-Demand
-Qm patterns
-Flip zones
- general chart patterns like rising wedge, falling wedge, flags, penants...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jammer777: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Testing microphone, this one na Harry Potter’s yellow box... cool cool shocked shocked grin grin tongue tongue

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
GabsonFX:
Yes boss, the fees are high but you get refunded if you win and share your 1st profit. I have thousand reasons why FTMO should never be compared with this hungry prop firm, they have stupd rules that will come up so you can lost the challenge which never existed on FTMO.

I would prefer to pay a one-time $1600 for a $200K account with FTMO, win the challenge with suitable rules and get refunded my $1600 THAN paying $900 thrice with TCF with crazy rules that make you lost the 3 challenges.

FTMO has paid me in countless time, real $$$, not only me, look at live testimonies on youtube of their other funded traders, some $60K, some 100K profits; but who has TCF paid since their inception....they disguise as prop firm but they strongly believe on the saying that 98% lost in forex, so they based their model around that cos they know new ignorant traders will keep trying and losing..the fees become theirs.

You nailed it. Ftmo stands out and should not be compared with others. Plus they have been around for some six years. Myforexfunds that seems to be trying has some DD tricky agenda.
Imagine if you make 10% in a day on myforexfunds. If you go ahead to loss 5% out of it in the same day. You have violated their rules. Those trying 9ja version are trying.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
saintfaculty:

Boss, i took a leaf off their view of the market... spiced it up with what i've learnt over the years and thats it. sometimes back here, i listed parameters i lookout for before taking a trade... all those concepts has helped shaped my trading career.

These are the parameters
- Instituitional trading areas
- pscholological price levels
- order blocks
- divergence
- fibonacci
- Supply-Demand
-Qm patterns
-Flip zones
- general chart patterns like rising wedge, falling wedge, flags, penants...

Great, with the way you analyze chart I know u most have had a lot of experience in this industry, i guess u have been in the industry for like 10yrs? Because only people with a lot of experience can analyze more accurately the way u do
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
charly20:

Boss, we never dey end anything yet o grin.

"I'm expecting something huuuge next week" grin grin cheesy

Hahahahahahaha, something huuuge! indeed grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
abham:
How do I like this post more than once. This is the reason why me and AUDUSD pair go too dine together.

Thanks for your advice.

AUDUSD is bae...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
charly20:
What am I seeing on this sweet motivation (live) page? shocked shocked

I was as surprised as you the day Feshizzy called my attention to it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
jammer777:
Testing microphone, this one na Harry Potter’s yellow box... cool cool shocked shocked grin grin tongue tongue

Rotfl grin grin

This is extremely funny but one never can tell. We might have another forex highpriest among us.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
GabsonFX:
This is what you get when you don't deal with the best prop firm in the world. I have never had a single issue with FTMO but this Traders Central Fund (TCF) is the worst prop firm I have ever experienced in my trading career. They never wanted to sponsor you anyways. Low-level, low-ranked, and poorly managed website.

USELESS PROP FIRM, I WILL JUST DO AWAY WITH THEM AFTER THIS & FOCUS ONLY ON MY FTMO

That is utter rubbish joor! See as dem waste person effort. Sorry, Gabsonfx

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
infofirst:

You nailed it. Ftmo stands out and should not be compared with others. Plus they have been around for some six years. Myforexfunds that seems to be trying has some DD tricky agenda.
Imagine if you make 10% in a day on myforexfunds. If you go ahead to loss 5% out of it in the same day. You have violated their rules. Those trying 9ja version are trying

This is one disadvantage with MFF. Their drawdown is calculated from equity, not balance. Someone on forexfactory explained that losing 5% of profits gained may be financially discouraging which may be why MFF operates on that model. Really sucks but if one can play by their rules then that rule will just be a slight dent on a well-ironed shirt.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mayork2:
saw a lot of complaints about their challenge model they are obviously after traders subscription. I think it's best you ask for a refund

They will actually refund if one ask?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
GabsonFX:
In fact, thanks for the bolded, you helped me with simpler words. My 1st 200K challenge with TCF - that was what happened to me and lost that account: what annoyed me mostly was that I couldn't even track my expected daily loss limit on my dashboard, their dash kept freezing for days: you have to always reach out to their telegram support, then they go into your dash to manually update it. I then abandoned them for about 4months before I tried this new 200K.

If anyone here wants a great trading career, just avoid them: I'm talking from a first hand test/experience.

You see that FT9ja, ehhhh, I no just want headache, considering the fact that naija things are to frustrate, not to now consider prop firm that is expected to pay traders thousands of dollar, A nigerian owns TCF and I can understand why you will never win their challenge and why their site can be frustrating. To now come down to FT9JA is a NO NO: the street is hungry looking for whom to devour. The first day I looked at their site was the last day I ever opened it again.

Forex is hard already, people should just take it easy and go for a well established prop firm that will better their lives not worsen it.

Cheers

With all the numberless scammers and endless scamming in Nigeria someone can actually consider trading a Nigerian prop firm. If no be juju then what else?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
infofirst:

Better to face ftmo. It seems they are better despite the high fees

Exactly o. And dis recent problem Gabsonfx is experiencing with TCF now begs the question; Gabsonfx, are u still going to use TCF for the winner of the Prop Firm Challenge?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
jammer777:

Hahahahahahahaha!

And you forgot to add these comments: (whistle) You gerrit? If don't gerrit, forget about it! grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Piptocoin:

With all the numberless scammers and endless scamming in Nigeria someone can actually consider trading a Nigerian prop firm. If no be juju then what else?
Is it your money? Stop concerning yourself too much with others' problems.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
I have no choice, the challenge is based on their model for monthly package and you see that no one could actually win it even in the 2 contests we came up with. This is how they siphon people's hard earned income if those our contests were to be true challenge with them.

For now, the winner will be sponsored as is.

samfelly:

Exactly o. And dis recent problem Gabsonfx is experiencing with TCF now begs the question; Gabsonfx, are u still going to use TCF for the winner of the Prop Firm Challenge?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Is it your money? Stop concerning yourself too much with others' problems.

hey, don't be touchy. I did not call anyone's name...and I hate drama. do what you want with your money. your cup of coffee.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Piptocoin:

hey, don't be touchy. I did not call anyone's name...and I hate drama. do what you want with your money. your cup of coffee.
You're very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
But if we have no winner this time, I will share 100K amongst the 1st 3 to appreciate you for your efforts.

1st: 50K
2nd: 30K
3rd: 20K

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jammer777: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Piptocoin:

Rotfl grin grin

This is extremely funny but one never can tell. We might have another forex highpriest among us.

If e work ehn, chai chai.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jammer777: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
samfelly:

Hahahahahahahaha!

And you forgot to add these comments: (whistle) You gerrit? If don't gerrit, forget about it! grin grin

LMAO...

The mystery behind that yellow box can never be divulged by SaintFaculty. Make I just Dey follow the trade calls abeg, na 80 pips I chop from that last USDJPY sell.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

You're very stupid

hahaha. Put on a brain before you call someone stupid.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
jammer777:

If e work ehn, chai chai.

hahahaha. Obi Cubana of Forex Trades Alerts in the making.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
jammer777:

Kai... grin grin

Oga saintfaculty don get apprentice grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
charly20:

Kai... grin grin

Oga saintfaculty don get apprentice grin

I swear. jammer777 na comedian undiluted. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.