Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (320969 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
this contest hàs really been a tough one...no thanks to the tumultuous market.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by karkinase(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Donvic4u:

Based on your experience as current price action, how would you trade this pair?

lets talk guys
Break n retest of falling channel line top.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by karkinase(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Who's watching EA...seems a gold mine is in the offing cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 3:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Kudos to everyone participating or following. I strongly want to believe we are all learning one thing or the other. Immediately we receive a mail that the contest ended, kindly sync your account for the result to be updated within one hour. I have learnt so much as well and @Aluspeciality did a great job and that confirm the fact in forex trading that the slow and steady remains the best. He traded with the best risk management and still lead and if you do not make top 3, you will get a good reward for trading that responsibly. Those are what I am looking forward to in the next contest.

@Mrbillionaire, I hope you have understood what is making the system to disqualify you
@Eddle and @Satine did not place a single trade and still ranks good meaning not taking a trade is far better than taking risky trades.
@Prosperotrading, I hope your confidence level will improve and be stable as we march to the main contest.

The next contest will run for a month but the first three Fridays, I will reward the top 3 for each week with at least $15, $10 and $5 each and this is different from the prize at the end of the month.

@ALL that were disqualified, I hope you do something different to ensure you get a different and better outcomes.
Good job we are all doing for making the contest a healthy one. I will contest responsibly and much better next month as well.

I wish us all the best.

Note: Rules are part of the contest. No excuse whatsoever.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ekesoft(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2021
infofirst:
Kudos to everyone participating or following. I strongly want to believe we are all learning one thing or the other. Immediately we receive a mail that the contest ended, kindly sync your account for the result to be updated within one hour. I have learnt so much as well and @Aluspeciality did a great job and that confirm the fact in forex trading that the slow and steady remains the best. He traded with the best risk management and still lead and if you do not make top 3, you will get a good reward for trading that responsibly. Those are what I am looking forward to in the next contest.

@Mrbillionaire, I hope you have understood what is making the system to disqualify you
@Eddle and @Satine did not place a single trade and still ranks good meaning not taking a trade is far better than taking risky trades.
@Prosperotrading, I hope your confidence level will improve and be stable as we march to the main contest.

The next contest will run for a month but the first three Fridays, I will reward the top 3 for each week with at least $15, $10 and $5 each and this is different from the prize at the end of the month.

@ALL that were disqualified, I hope you do something different to ensure you get a different and better outcomes.
Good job we are all doing for making the contest a healthy one. I will contest responsibly and much better next month as well.

I wish us all the best.

Note: Rules are part of the contest. No excuse whatsoever.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2021
karkinase:
Who's watching EA...seems a gold mine is in the offing cool

It's been roughly two weeks since I talked about that pair.... So unfortunate i did place that trade in my contest account

Though just fresh into these waters, the contest has taught me a lot of things this week.... I hope to improve subsequently... @infofirst will yet achieve his goal of forging great traders outta here

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Qpetz: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Gold approaching tp of 1720
On Monday gold was on buy to fill the institutional level of 1815 which was close of market last Friday...
Apparently gold is on a huge sell to 1720

While on Dtf we have gold on falling wedge

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
I look forward to this pair in the coming week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Guys I just decided to take a shot on Forex. I have been trading Cryptos for a while now. Right now I want to diversify having learned that Forex is cool and worth a shot.

Which app is user friendly for a newbie, which also offers demo coins? Or if there is something I need to know, kindly drop it here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
haryodehjia:
On Monday gold was on buy to fill the institutional level of 1815 which was close of market last Friday...

Bad guy!! you dey here too? e be like say na you go answer me. Abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Contest Finalized.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all for participating.
For more breakdown check the contest link out.

1ST Prize. .. @Amolak ....$50
2ND Prize... @Aluspeciality ...$25
3RD Prize... @Wavesandgold...$15

@Haryodehji will get a consolatory prize after I receive his trade pin to check more details about it.

I hope @satine is doing fine

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
infofirst:
Contest Finalized.

@Haryodehji will get a consolatory prize after I receive his trade pin to check more details about it.

Congratulations to the winners and also to every contestants.. The contest was interesting
Thanks to boss infofirst for this opportunity u r giving to traders just like me to be able to develop confidence

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
infofirst:
Contest Finalized.

You are doing a great work. We really appreciate you sir.

How come many were disqualified? Was it the DD or they couldn't cope with the tight leverage

Pls if you don't mind can we have a view on the equity at the end of the contest. Just for learning purpose
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
infofirst:
Contest Finalized.

The prize is well received, I use this opportunity to thank you sir. I'm touched beyond words, this week is the toughest one.

My heart is still smiling

Boss of life, You're the best.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
harizonal123:

You are doing a great work. We really appreciate you sir.

How come many were disqualified? Was it the DD or they couldn't cope with the tight leverage

Pls if you don't mind can we have a view on the equity at the end of the contest. Just for learning purpose

They broke one of the rules. The system must have explained the reason to them. Maybe one of them can share what the system said. I am not able to see it.

The link has the details. Contestants can see everything

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
amolak:
The price is well received, I use this opportunity to thank you sir. I'm touched beyond words this week is the toughest one.

My heart is still smiling.

Boss of life, You're the best.

But honestly the way u fly to position 1 got me scared cos u were behind me and then before I knw it zoom.. U are a good trader sir.. Respect

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
haryodehjia:

And it happened in one week contrary to what i was thinking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
XAUTrader4L:

And it happened in one week contrary to what i was thinking
Yea... Gold is a beast wen it comes to movement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
haryodehjia:

But honestly the way u fly to position 1 got me scared cos u were behind me and then before I knw it zoom.. U are a good trader sir.. Respect
lol, bro I took the bull by the horns. I missed my chances in the last two weeks, so I learned from my mistakes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
haryodehjia:
Yea... Gold is a beast wen it comes to movement
thats why i love it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by WAVESANDGOLD: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
haryodehjia:

Congratulations to the winners and also to every contestants.. The contest was interesting
Thanks to boss infofirst for this opportunity u r giving to traders just like me to be able to develop confidence

prize received

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Satine(f): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
infofirst:
Contest Finalized.

I am doing very fine Boss infofirst, thanks for checking up. Congratulations to the winners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thank u boss @infofirst price received

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
infofirst..
thanks for this competition, I've been able to learn a thing or two....
congratulations to all the winners....
made bad decisions....
normally I trade options but this competition have made me to start learning forex and it's been great thanks man....
I was disqualified because I lost about 20 Percent of my equity..... yeah....
please where's the link for next month competition make we start to line up..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Skanas(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
infofirst:
Contest Finalized.

Congrats to the Winners
Weldone Boss Infofirst, #Godblessyouplenty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
infofirst:
Contest Finalized.

congrats to the winners

I learn a lot....we have very good traders in here...they really gave me a run for my money that I almost started trading out of my strategy in order to keep up.

I hope to go into the next contest a better trader...insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
ogashman:

congrats to the winners

I learn a lot....we have very good traders in here...they really gave me a run for my money that I almost started trading out of my strategy in order to keep up.

I hope to go into the next contest a better trader...insha Allah

cool smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
charly20:
I look forward to this pair in the coming week

Well, I am no longer taking this into consideration... Setup invalidated

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.