Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321501 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 5:39am On Feb 27, 2021
XAUTrader4L:

And it happened in one week contrary to what i was thinking

It actually hit the 1720 tp..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Congratulations to the winners.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ProsperoTrading: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2021
infofirst:
Contest Finalized.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all for participating.
For more breakdown check the contest link out.

1ST Prize. .. @Amolak ....$50
2ND Prize... @Aluspeciality ...$25
3RD Prize... @Wavesandgold...$15

@Haryodehji will get a consolatory prize after I receive his trade pin to check more details about it.

I hope @satine is doing fine

Congrats to all winners.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2021
haryodehjia:

It actually hit the 1720 tp..
I was aiming for 1760. nice work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2021
For weeks now people have been receiving prizes upandan i feel like boss infofirst is grooming people for something. congrats to the winners.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2021
XAUTrader4L:

I was aiming for 1760. nice work

Okay.. I have been following it for a while though but I feel it should reverse back to d previous resistance(double bottom)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2021
R2bees:
Guys I just decided to take a shot on Forex. I have been trading Cryptos for a while now. Right now I want to diversify having learned that Forex is cool and worth a shot.

Which app is user friendly for a newbie, which also offers demo coins? Or if there is something I need to know, kindly drop it here. Thanks

All the app u need are user friendly from mt4 n mt5..
What u need to knw is tradingview for analysis and search for a good broker.
I can recommend u use either icmarkets, hantec, or deriv.. I have used them for demo n they all have tight spread. But for hantec the spread widens once it 9pm to 11pm..
But they are all good brokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2021
haryodehjia:

Okay.. I have been following it for a while though but I feel it should reverse back to d previous resistance(double bottom)

Lol the usual ebb and flow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Qpetz: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2021
infofirst:
Contest Finalized.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all for participating.
For more breakdown check the contest link out.

1ST Prize. .. @Amolak ....$50
2ND Prize... @Aluspeciality ...$25
3RD Prize... @Wavesandgold...$15

@Haryodehji will get a consolatory prize after I receive his trade pin to check more details about it.

I hope @satine is doing fine

Shout out to all the participants and congrats to the winners. cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Gold was unable to confirm a DCL as the price action at the 1805 to 1818 resistance zone halted any move higher. Looks like it will continue to see pressure also as dxy is coming out of a low, but at some point it will need to find support(probably beginning of next week) for a retrace. My projected time for an ICL is still towards the end of march/April.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
haryodehjia:

All the app u need are user friendly from mt4 n mt5..
What u need to knw is tradingview for analysis and search for a good broker.
I can recommend u use either icmarkets, hantec, or deriv.. I have used them for demo n they all have tight spread. But for hantec the spread widens once it 9pm to 11pm..
But they are all good brokers
Thanks bro. I really appreciate, I love the fact they give demo coins to learn. Unlike Cryptos where you get burnt first before you know your way in and out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
R2bees:
Thanks bro. I really appreciate, I love the fact they give demo coins to learn. Unlike Cryptos where you get burnt first before you know your way in and out.

grin
All forex brokers give u privilege to demo trade before going live though not as volatile as crypto

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Succhris: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2021
infofirst:
The main one is here .

You can start joining now. Kindly read the rules and follow it. No excuses. That is why we have been on a trial for the past weeks. I will scrutinize the results much more. But its as simple as we have been doing it thou. Trade responsibly. The prizes are more this time. The cash prizes will go to the top 3 but the account management will go to top 3 that trade responsibly. Trade this as if its live account that I will hand over to you. God willing, It will be bigger over time. My dream is to make great traders from this little effort who will be in a closed group and help each other and they will be able to have their own big fund as well over time.

Best wishes
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1224&rx=1613907401379

will the winner be allowed to trade a 5k account as earlier stated or 1500

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2021
Quote of the week

"Trading is get poor quickly or get rich slowly. People who get rich quick, usually don't stay rich for very long."

Below are the average annual returns of the best traders/investors in the world

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Congratulations to all the winners of the just concluded trading competition. It is a win well-deserved. I was participating until events beyond my power demanded I abandoned the competition. Boss Infofirst, more power to your elbow and may your account be evergreen. Happy weekend to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by teemy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
infofirst:
Kudos to everyone participating or following. I strongly want to believe we are all learning one thing or the other. Immediately we receive a mail that the contest ended, kindly sync your account for the result to be updated within one hour. I have learnt so much as well and @Aluspeciality did a great job and that confirm the fact in forex trading that the slow and steady remains the best. He traded with the best risk management and still lead and if you do not make top 3, you will get a good reward for trading that responsibly. Those are what I am looking forward to in the next contest.

@Mrbillionaire, I hope you have understood what is making the system to disqualify you
@Eddle and @Satine did not place a single trade and still ranks good meaning not taking a trade is far better than taking risky trades.
@Prosperotrading, I hope your confidence level will improve and be stable as we march to the main contest.

The next contest will run for a month but the first three Fridays, I will reward the top 3 for each week with at least $15, $10 and $5 each and this is different from the prize at the end of the month.

@ALL that were disqualified, I hope you do something different to ensure you get a different and better outcomes.
Good job we are all doing for making the contest a healthy one. I will contest responsibly and much better next month as well.

I wish us all the best.

Note: Rules are part of the contest. No excuse whatsoever.

Great job man.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by teemy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
CopyJoe:

Okay.

I just noticed there is no way for me to set investor password on the fxtm demo account.

I'll open IC Market now.

Tools - Options - Server tab.

try to change password but select Change investor and set your values.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by teemy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
CopyJoe:
@Infofirst HotForex doesn't have $1000 as minimum balance on Demo. How do I go about this? The least I saw was $5000.

Someone should help.

The value in the dropdown of amounts can manually be inputted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Klex007: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Click on link to watch next Weekly Forex Forecast here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MXap6ucaMo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
teemy:

Tools - Options - Server tab.

try to change password but select Change investor and set your values.

Thank you, boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Klex007:
Click on link to watch next Weekly Forex Forecast here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MXap6ucaMo

Thumbs up, great analyses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
harizonal123:
Quote of the week

"Trading is get poor quickly or get rich slowly. People who get rich quick, usually don't stay rich for very long."

Nice quote, I only wish we have the kind of capitals these traders has.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by karkinase(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
harizonal123:
Quote of the week

I think this Quote above is erroneous and it's been peddled many times across the media. Trading is so diverse and everyone is unique with a different risk appetite.
General things like the 1% or 2% rules dont work, to make a fortune in trading be an outlier .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Where do you belong?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Succhris:

will the winner be allowed to trade a 5k account as earlier stated or 1500

Check the rules bro.

@copyjoe
I usually recommend icmarkets
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ProsperoTrading: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
God, this month contest go tough o, am seeing big guns contesting.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ekesoft(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
ProsperoTrading:
God, this month contest go tough o, am seeing big guns contesting.

Registration done start ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ProsperoTrading: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2021
ekesoft:

Registration done start ?

Yes bro, since last week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2021
I forgot today is 1st and my equity should be $1000 only to remember this morning and I had already been disqualified. Well goodluck to the rest and I'm wishing you all the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ekesoft(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2021
ProsperoTrading:

Yes bro, since last week
Can I still join what’s the link ?

Modified: congrats to all the participants. Wish you all the best ~smiles~

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.