Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians (31560 Views)

Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by arsenal33: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2021
RichDad1:
A very good speech from Mr. President.
Whoever wrote that did a good job.
Nigeria will be great. cool

Going by the majority comments here , I can’t help but noticed lots of disgruntled and misguided fellow Nigerians display arrays of ignorance and idiocy.
The earlier we change our negative mindset about this country, the better.
Nigeria is our country and it shall be great again.
Happy New Year fellow Patriots.
you never mention speech writers when it comes to other leaders. Why now? Of course because it is PMB
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by arsenal33: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2021
MediMedi:
He came out to read what was written for him to read.
He wount even remember all this epistles
speeches are written for every president. Try and improve your life
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Pio44: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Rubbish wasted
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Whoube99(f): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2021
arsenal33:

Every president of bubu kind you mean
Can't remember seen Barack Obama reading any script while talking to Americans in any given occasion. Abi na you been de write am for im brain
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Teecraft: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2021
PMB nose cover get air-condition aswear. God bless me bunches this year.
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by jovijovi: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2021
This message get as evil shared, but wet in person go do?

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by jovijovi: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Na our country, na our president also

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Saig: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Saig: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Speech is vague
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by FegorEmpire(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2021
RichDad1:

Going by the majority comments here , I can’t help but noticed lots of disgruntled and misguided fellow Nigerians display arrays of ignorance and idiocy.

...And you are not disgruntled and misguided like this?
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Goodluckall: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2021
S
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by foreshore(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by knightphoenix: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2021
RichDad1:

Oga we have no negative mindset toward our country, we only have a lot of negative mindset towards the idiot ruling it...
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by RichDad1(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2021
arsenal33:
you never mention speech writers when it comes to other leaders. Why now? Of course because it is PMB
It’s a common knowledge that almost every leaders in the world has a speech writer. Mention it doesn’t mean to be a jab on Mr President.
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by knightphoenix: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2021
RichDad1:

Oga we have no negative mindset towards our country Nigeria, we just have a lot of negative mindset towards the idiot ruling it....
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by waliezia(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2021
u didn't hint on Lockdown,
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by arsenal33: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Whoube99:

Every president of bubu kind you mean
Can't remember seen Barack Obama reading any script while talking to Americans in any given occasion. Abi na you been de write am for im brain
stop exhibiting your ignorance. go and find out about his speech writer
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by swimnigeria(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2021
ntyce:
At least he didn't mention all the usual Tradermoni, Studentmoni

MarketMoni... Lol
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by MediMedi(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2021
arsenal33:
Don't you dare provoke me this 2021, Give me reason why speech be written for president?
Corrupt you, don't dare me.
You bullshit, don't dare me.
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Mars16(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2021
RichDad1:

You may be right about the speech. However, those majority are expressing their right of freedom of speech also. So, they're not ignorant or idiots. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Akudaisi: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2021
RichDad1:

when was Nigeria ever great
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Ofiagu(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Well done Mr President.

This speech is flawless. Just Work the Talk and we are good.

Nigeria youths have been taken into consideration in this speech. What else can we ask for, if not for thorough implementation?

Take the youths serious sir. We will support you all the way Mr. President.
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by eeetuk(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
President buhari speec

1 Like

Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Whoube99(f): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
arsenal33:
stop exhibiting your ignorance. go and find out about his speech writer

Get lost, you dunce.
May your level of intelligence never grow beyond that of your messiah@bubu
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by walkingshadow911: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
this young version of buhari living in Aso rock. the old version buhari's wife is now living in dubai with her comcubine.
lol. with all the money lost to looting, Nigeria would have been 100 times better than dubai.
meanwhile, melanin curse is still active on black race... kiss the dark truth.
Re: 2021: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by samuelson06(m): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2021
RichDad1:

E go great for you bro. Keep living in fools paradise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong / Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.