Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

“I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf (1571 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2021
An Atlanta businesswoman identified as Bea Lewis, Bea Lewis on Thursday has uncovered the amount Aliko Dangote left her shattered when they were allegedly dating.

Lewis who claimed she dated the Nigerian business tycoon when she was 33-yrs old revealed that their relationship ended on a sad note for her as Dangote broke her heart into 1000 pieces.

Taking to her Instagram page, Lewis shared pictures of herself with the billionaire as she briefed her experience during their romantic relationship.

Lewis who emphasised more on the beneficial things she profited from their romance said that Dangote has helped her become a better person.

“In my 33rd Year: I dated the richest black man in the world. He broke my heart in 1000 pieces. I learned more from him than any person I’ve ever met. Communicating with a billionaire daily makes you see the world differently.

“I became more organized and finally am able to step away from...SEE MORE HERE

Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by Spicylate(f): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2021
This is me responding to the heading: dating a billionaire doesn't mean you are immune to heartbreak.
Anyways, Pele. Ahead we move!
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by endsarrrs(f): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2021
See lips like poco's tongue Lol new year for some is madness grin anyway the presidents speech was A NONSENSE PERFORMANCE angry
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by Usihyelda(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by arantess: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2021
I'm waiting for arewa youths to come after dangote now
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by DaddyRochie1642: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2021
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by debbydams(f): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
laugh � with it.. Happy � new year
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by doggedfighter(f): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Rich meets the rich
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by Bornsinner7: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year everyone!!!
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by faceland: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2021
Dangote was lecturing her about business and she about you know what. I feel she should have just kept quiet and may be she would be respected for being a businesswoman. At 33 with all that thickness, I am skeptical she would be fit ten years from now, then what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOL9m6LkIY0
It all came from an Instagram post. Truly her love for him will never die grin Anyway, I am just joking.
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by yarimo(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2021
And how is that our business ? Next news please. undecided
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2021
arantess:
I'm waiting for arewa youths to come after dangote now

They r toothless ekuke.
Not even the mad dog prof akintola of muric can say pim.
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by ijeawele23635: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rich meets the rich
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by fuckaholic25(f): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
see how the man is smiling like a mumu
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dangy, why?

You too dey break heart? undecided.
Re: “I Dated Aliko Dangote And He Broke My Heart Into 1000 Pieces - Dangote's Ex-gf by zeusdgrt(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Spicylate:
This is me responding to the heading: dating a billionaire doesn't mean you are immune to heartbreak.
Anyways, Pele. Ahead we move!
Hmmm. K

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Oluebube Obio Net Worth, Biography And Real Age / Yahoo Boy In Tears As Baba Give Him 2 Years To Spend 21 Billion / 9ice And P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.