Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

New World Order Plan For 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New World Order Plan For 2021 (6593 Views)

Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 / Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Attached is their schedule of events. They had planned and worked towards this for decades and those who knew knew.

It's always better to be prepared ahead of time than be reactionary. Are you going to go with the flow... Or will you be against it. Many especially Christians will say Of course not!. But unknown to them, they've been part of the NWO ever since.

Reason prayers of binding and casting wouldn't work. Only a revolutionary stand based on TRUTH and knowledge, invigorated by the power of the Spirit of YAH can pose a threat to the authors of the NWO whose plan we have followed for decades. Even your religion with fake white Jesus that never existed, replacing YAH and his laws statues and commandments, was designed by the BEAST SYSTEM.

And yes the BEAST ROME is on top of this all but they always pretend to be a peaceful intermediary, persuading the people to follow the plan. They designed fake Isreal, the state created in 1948 by the league of nations. They stole and hid the history and ancient scrolls and artifacts of the Bantus (true ISOLELE/ISRAEL, the chosen people of YAH). They designed white Jesus and gave it to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Take no sides, refuse to be bewitched. They're all characters in a movie script... whether Trump or Biden. They both work for the same people. Trump is only playing his role- to bring about CHAOS. Be sober and vigilant. #AwakeOIsrael.

2 Likes

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Your redemption is near. #AwakeOIsrael

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by Truthwords: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
I wish people will wake up from their slumber. People believe in Covid_19 nonsense than they believe in the air they breathe. Another set of people that will face terrible judgment are journalists all over the world for spreading this satanic deception. Mainstream media agents will drink from Yah's cup of Wrath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by budaatum: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
The great pity is that when you become a victim no one will inform us that you died of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Truthwords:
I wish people will wake up from their slumber. People believe in Covid_19 nonsense than they believe in the air they breathe. Another set of people that will face terrible judgment are journalists all over the world for spreading this satanic deception. Mainstream media agents will drink from Yah's cup of Wrath

Surely they will... They think they will escape after their deception because of money.

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
budaatum:
The great pity is that when you become a victim no one will inform us that you died of ignorance.
Go and use the useless lies you call data to soak garri.

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by budaatum: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
donnie:

Go and use the useless lies you call data to soak garri.
Why would I soak non-nutritious gari of all the soakable things on earth? You do know its like soaking sawdust, right?
Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by MuttleyLaff: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
[img]https://media1./images/ef4a608cffd6fe92e0339a1038ce7e9f/tenor.gif?itemid=18027545[/img]
"and they will pick up snakes with their hands.
Even if they drink any deadly poison it will not hurt them
(i.e. or even take the vaccine, it will not hurt them)
"
- Mark 16:18a

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

"and they will pick up snakes with their hands.
Even if they drink any deadly poison it will not hurt them
(i.e. or even take the vaccine, it will not hurt them)
"
- Mark 16:18a

Revelation 14:9-11
[9]And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[10]The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
[11]And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name

If it's this mark... It will be better if all it did was just hurt or even kill you.

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by MuttleyLaff: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
donnie:
Revelation 14:9-11
[9]And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice,
If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[10]The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
[11]And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever:
and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

If it's this mark... It will be better if all it did was just hurt or even kill you.
Do you worship the beast and his image? If your answer is No, then even with the mark on the forehead or in the hand, nothing is going to happen to you. Notice the distinction, that it says, "in his hand" and doesnt say "on his hand" or "on his arm" so the point I am making is that, vaccines are injected or put on the upper arm and not in the hand.

Even if it kills, so what? We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord in other words referencing 2 Corinthians 5:8

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Do you worship the beast and his image? If your answer is No, then even with the mark on the forehead or in the hand, nothing is going to happen to you. Notice the distinction, that it says, "in his hand" and doesnt say "on his hand" or "on his arm" so the point I am making is that, vaccines are injected or put on the upper arm and not in the hand.

Yes many, including Christians already worship and follow the Beast and His image.

Many things are put IN the hand along with those vaccines. These vaccines are different from previous ones. Not only are they DNA altering vaccines, a microchip/ tracking device is inserted INSIDE. It will be connected to your ID, bank account etc. Without it you won't be able to work, buy or sell. What a "coincidence"!

MuttleyLaff:
Even if it kills, so what? We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord in other words referencing 2 Corinthians 5:8

Spare me the preaching please. I already said death is better than being lost forever.

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Nigerian politicians have collected money, and sold their country. My problem is not the theiving politicians as I don't expect anything different. My problem is the so-called enlightened but idiotic public.
This thing you call conspiracy theory will bring your country to it's knees. Then they will offer you debt cancellation and grants with conditions which will include mass vaccinations.
But it is your father and your entire generation you will vaccinate.

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
The New World Order by Ralph Epperson.
From the Rockefeller Playbook.
It's all playing out before our eyes.

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by budaatum: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
I picked up the 2008 edition of this book, and was surprised to read the following statement in the preface:

"The book that you are about to read was completed in June, 1989 and was based upon the research that I have done for 27 years. All the signs that I was reading about indicated that THE NEW WORLD ORDER was scheduled to start on January 1, 2000. This obviously did not happen on that date. However, that does not mean that my research was incorrect. It means that another date has been selected and that this date has truly been kept secret from honest researchers such as myself. Let me impress upon you: these people are committed to achieving their goal, and THE NEW WORLD ORDER will occur, but at a future date. Let me add that I still believe that this date is very near."

If you don't see a problem, google Karl Popper's "falsification criterion."

For those interested, [url=https://archive.org/download/A.RalphEppersonTheNewWorldOrderPdf/A.%20Ralph%20Epperson%20-%20The%20New%20World%20Order%20-%20pdf.pdf]download 1.77MB pdf here[/url]

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
There is one prayer I made... that YAH will expose these workers of inquity. Expose their plans in such a way that only the rebellious at heart will take the vaccine.
Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by budaatum: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by budaatum: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by budaatum: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
donnie:
Take no sides, refuse to be bewitched.

Glad you say so donnie. Don't forget to inform everyone your supposed plan is not in the book you claim it was in and you just posted what you were told to post like a bewitched person.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rockefeller-operation-lockstep/

https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-rockefeller-playbook-operation-222921129.html

2 Likes

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by MuttleyLaff: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
budaatum:
I picked up the 2008 edition of this book, and was surprised to read the following statement in the preface:

"The book that you are about to read was completed in June, 1989 and was based upon the research that I have done for 27 years. All the signs that I was reading about indicated that THE NEW WORLD ORDER was scheduled to start on January 1, 2000. This obviously did not happen on that date.
However, that does not mean that my research was incorrect. It means that another date has been selected and that this date has truly been kept secret from honest researchers such as myself.
Let me impress upon you: these people are committed to achieving their goal, and THE NEW WORLD ORDER will occur, but at a future date. Let me add that I still believe that this date is very near.
"

If you don't see a problem, google Karl Popper's "falsification criterion."

Epperson’s third chapter illustrates the absurdity to which his ilk sinks. He introduces us to the New Age world ruler "Lord Maitreya" who has been living high in the Himalaya Mountains since 1977 preparing to take over the world. In 1990 Epperson suggested that Maitreya's descent from the mountains was imminent. The closing line of the chapter reads, “So the world awaits the visible appearance of Lord Maitreya.” Eighteen years later, the sixteenth printing of the book repeats the same claims. One wonders how old the Himalayan boogey man is getting these days, and whether Epperson might realize his research has been falsified.

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
[s]
budaatum:

Glad you say so donnie. Don't forget to inform everyone your supposed plan is not in the book you claim it was in and you just posted what you were told to post like a bewitched person.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rockefeller-operation-lockstep/

https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-rockefeller-playbook-operation-222921129.html
[/s]

For several decades now, no vaccine for HIV, no vaccine for Cancer, Malaria etc. but you are encouraging your people to take the so-called vaccine prepared within a year by folks who consider them a waste of space.

Are you not a witch? Please just get lost!

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by budaatum: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
donnie:

For several decades now, no vaccine for HIV, no vaccine for Cancer, Malaria etc. but you are encouraging your people to take the so-called vaccine prepared within a year by folks who consider them a waste of space.

Must be difficult for you to admit you were wrong and had no source. Thankfully, most don't need to rely on you because they can go check for themselves.

P.s. buda does not encourage anyone to take a vaccine for Covid19. buda is in fact ambivalent of taking a vaccine that has been rushed and that my government requires immunity from being sued if it turns out to be harmful. Good thing is no one is dashing buda bananas, or rather, Covid19 vaccine, yet, and by the time it's buda's turn enough information will be out there.

2 Likes

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by MuttleyLaff: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
donnie:

I am certain you have at least one vaccine scar on your upper arm (e.g. a smallpox vaccination)
Now fyi, sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place, so you might want to take your own advice for someone else to please just get lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Next event is: Daniel 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

1 Like

Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by donnie(m): 6:41am On Jan 21, 2021
donnie:
There is one prayer I made... that YAH will expose these workers of inquity. Expose their plans in such a way that only the rebellious at heart will take the vaccine.
Re: New World Order Plan For 2021 by MuttleyLaff: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2021
donnie:

donnie:
[img]https://media./images/ae7af4b979bcdef2db0bd7ffcbfe1195/tenor.gif[/img]
Repeat as many times as you hypocritical want to pretend you never received a vaccine shot when growing up and have the vaccine scar or mark, lmso on your upper arm, lmso. Smh sigh.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / Is It Compulsory To Speak In Tongues As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.