Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? (23554 Views)

How Much Cash Do You Have Today? / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS / No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Loveknitting: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
MONEY247:

Possible.....invest in forex

Huh.......im interested.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by farouk2much(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
# 7750
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by China112(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
Happy New Year all!

To help some start 2021 positively and to put smiles on some faces, I have been wondering all morning how to give small funds anonymously to a few widows in NL, in genuine need... I will appreciate any instruction on how my post can come out as "Nobody" or "Anonymous" or any other title but my profile name.

If you are a widow with young kids and your Crossover prayer was for God to send you urgent help so your kids will have food to eat today, please indicate below before 12 noon Nigerian time.

If you don't fit into above, PLEASE don't raise your hand. Be aware that God sees us all.

I will log back in 1 hour's time to select the first 10 I can confirm to be genuine, with your assistance to call out frauds.

By the mercies of God, 2020 was my best year yet and I pray that 2021 will even be better for all of us, in Jesus name!

PS: in addition to above criteria, you should have a bank acct to receive transfer.
good afternoon sir . God knows I really need help cuz I am starving. I even posted the 120 I had left this morning. please consider me
g
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by MrDoGood(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
1,125,000 naira

I pray man ends the year with more profits. At least a target of 30-50m won't be bad. God will help us all.

Happy New Year to us all.

Wishing everyone a successful 2021
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by luluosas(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
About 300k,, and thanks to God and PiggyVest.

Meet me on WhatsApp for my registration link to PiggyVest.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by chawtinz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
800naira

But despite not having shi shi

I still give God all the glory for making it possible for me to see a new year

My own is 600naira

i have a debt of 25,000

no job, nothing nothing.

i pray 2021 will be better with God.

thank God for d grace to see 2021.

hoping to testify with the help of God by the end of 2021. Amen
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Greystone: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Much better than last year's 1k7.

1 Like

Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Sexydevil(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
undecided
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by faseblex(f): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
At 1:25pm, I only saw 3 qualified but I have chosen a few others (though unqualified) in addition. God bless you all with divine opportunities for your honesty.

@Faseblex, pls post your acct no, so you can withdraw half and give to your widow friend you mentioned and keep half for yourself.

Please live right in the fear of God and He will make 2021 glorious, in Jesus name.

Thank you sir
God will reward

STERLING BANK
Bukola H O
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by luluosas(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
May God reward your good heart
geegee08:
Happy New Year all!

To help some start 2021 positively and to put smiles on some faces, I have been wondering all morning how to give small funds anonymously to a few widows in NL, in genuine need... I will appreciate any instruction on how my post can come out as "Nobody" or "Anonymous" or any other title but my profile name.

If you are a widow with young kids and your Crossover prayer was for God to send you urgent help so your kids will have food to eat today, please indicate below before 12 noon Nigerian time.

If you don't fit into above, PLEASE don't raise your hand. Be aware that God sees us all.

I will log back in 1 hour's time to select the first 10 I can confirm to be genuine, with your assistance to call out frauds.

By the mercies of God, 2020 was my best year yet and I pray that 2021 will even be better for all of us, in Jesus name!

PS: in addition to above criteria, you should have a bank acct to receive transfer.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by gaftsoil(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Brainiac12:
16m BTC 8m cash wink Hope I make massive this year
So help me God

BTW!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR
How can achieve this in 2021. guide me please 09136785279
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by JordanMichael(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
rattlesnake:
Long ticket 112 odds
I sigh you brotherly! God nor go shame u this 2021
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by JordanMichael(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Brainiac12:
Lol na God o
Give am God number na
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by SirWarlock: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
dancok:
stay away from clothingonline ,
na scam abi grin
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by JenniferEkubo(f): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
DarkWritings:
register for NYIF and LSETF if you are a Lagosians, you'll be given a loan to start your business.
im not a lagosian..dont stay in lag unfortunately
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by jubianose(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
staga:

Are you a widow? Many of you are sons of Belial who have entered 2021 without a single change in their ways.

May God forgive you.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Afostev11(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Brainiac12:
16m BTC
8m cash wink
Hope I make massive this year
So help me God

BTW!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR
bros I want to involve in this crypto stuff.... pls how do u help me I'm.really interested
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na 5k from a generous babe apart from that nothing o.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by geegee08(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please delete the Giver's name! This is why it scares some to give - anonymity is key. Urgent action please. Next time, xfer will be done via ATM....

sugarleen:
God bless Uxx Gxx of nairaland. He credited my account with 5000. God will decorate your life with blessings this year. Amen
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by faseblex(f): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
Please delete the Giver's name! This is why it scares some to give - anonymity is key. Urgent action please. Next time, xfer will be done via ATM....

Sir thank you sir
I have post the account for you
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by SMBH: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Brainiac12:

Oga na naira I talk o no be BTC
Abeg e too early to argue

No mind am. E no no ni.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Dayoebe(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lemme share my testimony here.

I prayed to have at least 60k in my account by the end of 2020. Obviously it wasn't realistic because I entered 2020 with tons of debts. Even with covid 19 and all odds.

As at the time of typing this, I have about 80k with zero debt.

I dunno how God did it, not my power, nor my strength. God has proven to be my provider last year 2020.

Am going BIGGER this year!!!!!
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by aysnoopy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
130k as at 31st 2020 11:59pm but as at 12noon on 1st Jan 2021 I've around 235k
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by faseblex(f): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
At 1:25pm, I only saw 3 qualified but I have chosen a few others (though unqualified) in addition. God bless you all with divine opportunities for your honesty.

@Faseblex, pls post your acct no, so you can withdraw half and give to your widow friend you mentioned and keep half for yourself.

Please live right in the fear of God and He will make 2021 glorious, in Jesus name.

Thank you sir
You just saved a whole family
From hunger virus

Also me am very grateful for myself
Also bro God bless you GO BLESS YOU SIR
THANK YOU SIR
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
100,000 in my savings account
#1,950 cash
My friend borrow #500 from me yesterday
So what I have now is #1,450.

This year they will hear from me
Amen.
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Afostev11:
bros I want to involve in this crypto stuff.... pls how do u help me I'm.really interested

Contact me let me show you
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Mnopq: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=geegee08

Mr geegee you ignore me, am not a widow but am a graduates still struggling and married. Pls help out either short or long time help. My details abumujaheed17@gmail.com, 09039233182; acc no;0329252617 savings gt bank yusuf kehinde hussein
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by geegee08(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
I have done my part - pls take the widow's portion to her as soon as you can today, so she can prepare some food for herself and her kids today. And no names, please. God bless you!

faseblex:

Sir thank you sir
I have post the account for you
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
MrDoGood:
1,125,000 naira

I pray man ends the year with more profits. At least a target of 30-50m won't be bad. God will help us all.

Happy New Year to us all.

Wishing everyone a successful 2021
wow Amen to your prayers. please i don't mind if you can help me with any amount at all so i can celebrate new year with my family.. God bless you 2107574871 UBA
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
aysnoopy:
130k as at 31st 2020 11:59pm but as at 12noon on 1st Jan 2021 I've around 235k
God is Great. i tap into your blessing. please i need your financial help if you don't mind to celebrate new year with my family. i am dead broke. 2107574871 UBA God bless you
Re: How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? by Jemiwizzy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
geegee08:
Happy New Year all!

consider me please am an orphan struggling to meet up
0607832193 Hassan jemila GTB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Currency Crisis Explained: What We Know And Don’t Know - Bloomberg / Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister) / My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.