Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1199929 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Favour132(f): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Favour132(f): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Favour132:
[s]As stated earlier. Kindly hit me up on WhatsApp (+1 (587)_ 603‑6440‬)if you’re interested in the game I promised to drop.

Not for free.
Fee: N3,000 only.

I’m collecting money to separate the wheat from the chaff. I have come to understand that bad belle people full here. Once you post a game, they’ll badmouth it before the game starts. There’s power in a spoken word. Let’s try to be positive please!.

The new strategy has been tested and trusted. According to research, I think BET9JA is the only bookie with the option for now (I stand to be corrected). Betking does but not in all their matches.

Money back guaranteed. [/s]
Traits of a local scammer:

1. Use of USA WhatsApp number.

2. Fear anybody that uses this word "Not for free.
Fee: N3,000 only."

3. Fear anybody trying the reverse psychology on you just to collect your hard earned money e.g. "collecting money to separate the wheat from the chaff."

4. Anybody using this word can sell you in your presence e.g "The new strategy has been tested and trusted. "

5. Anybody that ends his/her talk with this quote is a notorious scammer "Money back guaranteed."

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Favour132:
Please note that I’m not using your money for anything. It’ll be in my account. If the game enters, no Refunds. If it doesn’t enter then you’ll get a full refund.
A timely reminder that........

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by erniok(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Catfishing:

Traits of a local scammer:

1. Use of USA WhatsApp number.

2. Fear anybody that uses this word "Not for free.
Fee: N3,000 only."

3. Fear anybody trying the reverse psychology on you just to collect your hard earned money e.g. "collecting money to separate the wheat from the chaff."

4. Anybody using this word can sell you in your presence e.g "The new strategy has been tested and trusted. "

5. Anybody that ends his/her talk with this quote is a notorious scammer "Money back guaranteed."
I agree with you. If anyone has a strategy that works perfectly(he even said tested and trusted), he wouldn't bother selling it since before November, he'll be a millionaire.
There's even a money back guarantee without an escrow.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Favour132:
As stated earlier. Kindly hit me up on WhatsApp (+1 (587)_ 603‑6440‬)if you’re interested in the game I promised to drop.

Not for free.
Fee: N3,000 only.

I’m collecting money to separate the wheat from the chaff. I have come to understand that bad belle people full here. Once you post a game, they’ll badmouth it before the game starts. There’s power in a spoken word. Let’s try to be positive please!.

The new strategy has been tested and trusted. According to research, I think BET9JA is the only bookie with the option for now (I stand to be corrected). Betking does but not in all their matches.

Money back guaranteed.

Men this is the moment you fall my hand.

Nothing in betting is sure, please don't go down this road.

The reason of having bad belle people doesn't hold water, don't go down this road my friend.... Don't go down this road
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
DieRich5:
ur 100% correct, I'm free from betting habits cus I'm into something meaningful but I only played when I feel like and I can stay a month without playing now...............

Dierich where have thou been??

It's good you are doing fine
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
tradepunter:

Dierich where have thou been??

It's good you are doing fine
I'm doing well boss, I Dy the other part of NL grin alabi red na blessing to me for crypto/stock market

I already knew u Dy win alabi well......I greet u Boss
Pls o, John Paul still Dy active here self undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
DieRich5:
I'm doing well boss, I Dy the other part of NL grin alabi red na blessing to me for crypto/stock market

I already knew u Dy win alabi well......I greet u Boss
Pls o, John Paul still Dy active here self undecided

Nice you took the trade stuff seriously..

It should be easy for you since trading and betting have the same grand parents called speculation.

Just that with trading you can kill the switch immediately and effectively if your trade is going sideways.

And data guides trading majority of the time

I hear about this john paul guy but never really given it attention to know who he is or the moniker he uses.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
tradepunter:

Nice you took the trade stuff seriously..

It should be easy for you since trading and betting have the same grand parents called speculation.

Just that with trading you can kill the switch immediately and effectively if your trade is going sideways.

And data guides trading majority of the time

I hear about this john paul guy but never really given it attention to know who he is or the moniker he uses.
yes......very serious and ur right abt the speculation cheesy it still feel like sports betting tho cus Messi coming to PSG make alot of people double dere money ND this pic all the coin dere na sport coin grin even asernal get coin now

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by sexymonkey(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Alvin212:
Not sure of
Arsenal
Young boys
Midtjylland
TNS
Zenit

You can do a second ticket
Replace the following with

Wesbrom
Wigan
Madrid
Ludogoret
CSK Sofia
Sunderland
Wurzburger kickers
Rapid Wien
Sturm Graz
Dinamo Moscow
SBV Excelsior

have you watched Norwich play?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Alvin212(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
sexymonkey:
have you watched Norwich play?

Yes

They are sure to go back to championship
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
DieRich5:
yes......very serious and ur right abt the speculation cheesy it still feel like sports betting tho cus Messi coming to PSG make alot of people double dere money ND this pic all the coin dere na sport coin grin even asernal get coin now

Yeah some football clubs are listed in the stock market.... So it's a very smart way to get in on the action.

Just try to be a more fundamental trader than a technical trader.... Because technical traders too dy see many moon and stars when they them use fibonacci, moving averages and the rest.

Not to say they are bad but don't be over too dependent on them, because they force you to start looking for trading opportunities that are not even available.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Alvin212:

Yes

Guy you wicked oooo grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
tradepunter:

Yeah some football clubs are listed in the stock market.... So it's a very smart way to get in on the action.

Just try to be a more fundamental trader than a technical trader.... Because technical traders too dy see many moon and stars when they them use fibonacci, moving averages and the rest.

Not to say they are bad but don't be over too dependent on them, because they force you to start looking for trading opportunities that are not even available.
yes boss cheesy so u know abt moving average, is like ur into it b4
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
#1000 for #44 000

Nice games

53LFK3J
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TUNEX89(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
deltateam:
#1000 for #44 000

Nice games

53LFK3J
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
DieRich5:
yes boss cheesy so u know abt moving average, is like ur into it b4

Yeah, been in it since 2010, it's one of 3rd layer side hustle.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
tradepunter:

Yeah, been in it since 2010, it's one of 3rd layer side hustle.

shocked dope............
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
A little "giveaway" coming up soon.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Israel6767: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
symbuul:
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
symbuul:

Wow!!! Congrats in addy...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by sexymonkey(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Alvin212:

Yes

as terrible as Arsenal play presently, they'll beat Norwich. Norwich may not win up to 5 out of 38matches
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
DieRich5:
shocked dope............

Yep since you still young you got time on your side...

Just keep studying and improving your techniques regardless of you making profit or making looses...

Watch out for market cycles and institutional investors.... They are essentially the market

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Corbin: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
symbuul:
massive
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
tradepunter:

Yep since you still young you got time on your side...

Just keep studying and improving your techniques regardless of you making profit or making looses...

Watch out for market cycles and institutional investors.... They are essentially the market
yes boss, thanks sir
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Meedon: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
symbuul:

Remember us in your kingdom.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Aurelius1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
symbuul:
Congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by OgwuEgo: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sporty
BC73L3HE
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Rootprof(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
symbuul:

Congrats, maybe I will be lucky for the first time.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by triggaSG(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
so na person mouth for Ikorodu dey make Werner miss open net? na person mouth for Abule egba dey make club play 0-0. I don die. tears.

hailings oooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Corbin:
massive

I sent 5h to your bet9ja, manage abeg.
If you still qualify for the little "giveaway", na your luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.