Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1202789 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osas187: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2021
5q7zhct 90 odd

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

1. Begging family and friends for money with the dead hope of chopping Bet9ja

2. Begging for crumbs or leftover from peeps that won grin

What you're doing now, I had done it before; preaching against gambling. And while doing it, I was low-key still betting behind the scene. Keep wasting your time. You now frequent this thread more than we the "actual" gamblers.
No be juju be that

I'll drop millionaire ticket for the weekend Incase you need it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

1. Begging family and friends for money with the dead hope of chopping Bet9ja

2. Begging for crumbs or leftover from peeps that won grin

What of Mc galaxy are you going to counsel him to quit gambling
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2021
symbuul:

What you're doing now, I had done it before; preaching against gambling. And while doing it, I was low-key still betting behind the scene. Keep wasting your time. You now frequent this thread more than we the "actual" gamblers.
No be juju be that

I am not preaching against gambling, if you look very well

I am only here to serve as a reminder
“GET A LIFE”

Believe it or not, people take this Bet9ja like a do or die affair, they solely think this is the way out

I’m only bringing the harsh reality to dia door step , that they will never become a millionaire by playing #200 Chelsea win or draw every Saturday on Bet9ja grin

I don’t know why I like using “Chelsea win or dra w as an example” grin grin

I’m not totally against an adult gambling but don’t be useless and frustrated when doing your Bet9ja thing , infact while playing your Bet9ja put it at the back of your head you can’t make it in life by playing Bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Maryloveth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please cashout 18k and give me to gamble for you. I would give you 60k tomorrow because you seem like a really bad gambler.

You are betting straight wins. Hmm. Oga, that is a really big claim because you are claiming that

1. Your selection would score (all match start goalless).
2. The opposition would not score more than your selection.
3. The opposition would not score the same as your selection.

That is a really huge claim for 20, 30 or 40 percent returns. Instead, why not claim that your selection (very close odds to straight win) would score and be on the safer side instead of making all the three claims I highlighted. A lot of people do not realize that the bookies reduce scoreline outcome remarkably because of the market for it. Like I told someone here recently, never bet on straight win or double chance. Instead, go for goals. Some teams have scored three goals, not even two, but lost or draw the match. If Liverpool would beat Chelsea and you're pretty sure, give them over 1.5. I mean, Liverpool themselves. Sometimes it becomes a won ticket within first half and the odds is close to straight win.

Gambling is supposed to be lucrative when you win, not pittance for 6 games accumulation. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Please cashout 18k and give me to gamble for you. I would give you 60k tomorrow because you seem like a really bad gambler.

You are betting straight wins. Hmm. Oga, that is a really big claim because you are claiming that

1. Your selection would score (all match start goalless).
2. The opposition would not score more than your selection.
3. The opposition would not score the same as your selection.

That is a really huge claim for 20, 30 or 40 percent returns. Instead, why not claim that your selection (very close odds to straight win) would score and be on the safer side instead of making all the three claims I highlighted. A lot of people do not realize that the bookies reduce scoreline outcome remarkably because of the market for it. Like I told someone here recently, never bet on straight win or double chance. Instead, go for goals. Some teams have scored three goals, not even two, but lost or draw the match. If Liverpool would beat Chelsea and you're pretty sure, give them over 1.5. I mean, Liverpool themselves. Sometimes it becomes a won ticket within first half and the odds is close to straight win.

Gambling is supposed to be lucrative when you win, not pittance for 6 games accumulation. .
K
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Maryloveth:

K

Cashout the money, then give all the teams you gave straight wins - total over 1.5. The teams themselves. If you're convinced they would win, they should score two goals nah. If you're on 1xbet, they also have a total over 2, which means you get your money back if they score 2 but if they score more than two, you get a really nice returns. It's different from 2.5, where teams have to score 3 goals or else, you lose your money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

I am not preaching against gambling, if you look very well

I am only here to serve as a reminder
“GET A LIFE”

Believe it or not, people take this Bet9ja like a do or die affair, they solely think this is the way out

I’m only bringing the harsh reality to dia door step , that they will never become a millionaire by playing #200 Chelsea win or draw every Saturday on Bet9ja grin

I don’t know why I like using “Chelsea win or dra w as an example” grin grin

I’m not totally against an adult gambling but don’t be useless and frustrated when doing your Bet9ja thing , infact while playing your Bet9ja put it at the back of your head you can’t make it in life by playing Bet9ja

I get you now.
You have a point though not everyone is in a good position to currently engage in a skill or get a good or better job. More than 85% of us here are just trying to survive. Even while I was doing a labourer's job, I still used small percentage of my earning to bet, not because it's an addiction or that I'm foolish, I was only hoping to win something tangible and leave that hard life. Graduates full here bro, but some are lucky to feed on 2square meals daily.
Everyone is hustling one way or the other, though I frown at crime and fraud, but since betting is legit, make all man wey don reach 18 try their luck as they please.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2021
symbuul:

I get you now.
You have a point though not everyone is in a good position to currently engage in a skill or get a good or better job. More than 85% of us here are just trying to survive. Even while I was doing a labourer's job, I still used small percentage of my earning to bet, not because it's an addiction or that I'm foolish, I was only hoping to win something tangible and leave that hard life. Graduates full here bro, but some are lucky to feed on 2square meals daily.
Everyone is hustling one way or the other, though I frown at crime and fraud, but since betting is legit, make all man wey don reach 18 try their luck as they please.
cool
We are gradually coming to terms , I get your point too my brother

Country hard ! But success inside Bet9ja is even harder !!

I just feel, those stingy guys are really ripping us with dia stingy n smelling odds

Bet9ja alone can fund up to 6 states in Nigeria yearly budget without shaking , that is how stupidly rich they’ve cashed out on desperate youths

They don’t even care about the mental state most of these people don go thru , including low key sucides, poor health etc

They don’t give back , in all , make man use him head , more betting companies are coming down here to start up coz they’ve seen how big the market is esp Among our get rich quick peeps

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2021
It was reported sometime ago

Bet9ja makes 400-500k every 5 minutes nationwide

Thanks to that virtual thing dey call “baby”
Imagine when a bet company makes 400k every 5 mins from unemployed youths

Coz na dem Dey play “baby” pass from morning to night

These things hurt me walai…In owerri then, these brought about miscreants who would start looking for what to steal after “baby” virtual don chop dem

Causing problems to the family

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Cashout the money, then give all the teams you gave straight wins - total over 1.5. The teams themselves. If you're convinced they would win, they should score two goals nah. If you're on 1xbet, they also have a total over 2, which means you get your money back if they score 2 but if they score more than two, you get a really nice returns. It's different from 2.5, where teams have to score 3 goals or else, you lose your money

Thanks for your concern.
Take care.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jaybnjamin(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
symbuul:

No be juju be that

Do well to drop it for us boss man.
I don't know what's wrong with some people, you don't get, the what are you doing on a thread like dis
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Sanicharken: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sanicharken:
•••SOCCER•••
Isreal Liga Alef South
Ashkelon-:-Shimshon Tel Aviv
Tip: 2
Odd:1.51
Time:11:00
29/10
Wonnngrin
30/10: 75%

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by philip0906(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

[s]We are gradually coming to terms , I get your point too my brother

Country hard ! But success inside Bet9ja is even harder !!

I just feel, those stingy guys are really ripping us with dia stingy n smelling odds [/s]

Bet9ja alone can fund up to 6 states in Nigeria yearly budget without shaking , that is how stupidly rich they’ve cashed out on desperate youths

[s]They don’t even care about the mental state most of these people don go thru , including low key sucides, poor health etc

They don’t give back , in all , make man use him head , more betting companies are coming down here to start up coz they’ve seen how big the market is esp Among our get rich quick peeps [/s]
Don't spill utter bullocks in the public domain. This kind of ignorant posits should be away from the public eye and left for your peers in your neighbourhood to cheer you on.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Sanicharken: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
•SOCCER•
Georgia Crystalbet Erovnuli Liga
Dinamo Batumi -:- Dila Gori
Tip: 1
Odd:1.54
Time:16:00
30/10
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Justhere: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
anyone experiencing access bank delay in crediting transfers?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
philip0906:

Don't spill utter bullocks in the public domain. This kind of ignorant posits should be away from the public eye and left for your peers in your neighbourhood to cheer you on.
Ignorance Issa disaster

Get informed

How many states in Nigeria makes $1 million dollars in a month

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just lagos alone o!

You guys pay more tax to them far more than you pay to government

Get your facts right , I don’t yarn dust

Facts only !!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
5QB5KCD

7 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KanielOutis92: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Justhere:
anyone experiencing access bank delay in crediting transfers?
Yeah, i noticed it too. It's been like that since yesterday. Alerts are being delayed. They had me panicking since yesterday, up until this morning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Just lagos alone o!

You guys pay more tax to them far more than you pay to government

Get your facts right , I don’t yarn dust

Facts only !!!

Lol. Are you so pained that people have chosen the path od gambling that you have to barge into a betting shop (yes, this very thread can be likened to one) to express displeasure about a way of life of people who don't care and would never listen anyway?

Like, don't you have anything to do with your time?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Phiheywhy1: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Oga, I don't know what you're trying to achieve, telling people how to live their lives. Anyone who leaves gambling leaves because they are at disadvantaged, hardly do people leave because others talk them out of it. Yes, a tiny amount leave due to religious advice from others, but I don't see you preaching against gambling from a purely religious grounds which would be good grounds to take you serious. Instead you are being obnoxiously annoying meadering over the place about why gambling is bad and bla bla bla. Who cares about your opinion anyway? Please go and sit down somewhere and let people who want to gamble do so in peace. You are not going to judge anyone on the last day, or are you? And everyone here is above 18 years and know what they really want, so I really don't get what you're saying or doing here in the first place.
don't mind the guy, na clawn he be cry grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by worthybets(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Best Soccer Bet of the Day

NETHERLANDS - HELMOND SPORT VS VOLENDAM - 2 @ 1.48

BOSNIA – ZRINJSKI VS LEOTAR - 1 @ 1.11

https://www.floranbetting.com/2021/12/best-soccer-bet-of-day.html?m=1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by philip0906(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

[s]Ignorance Issa disaster

Get informed

How many states in Nigeria makes $1 million dollars in a month[/s]
You're not intelligent, especially for someone who claims not to be a chronic gambler while he dishes worthless advices. $1 million monthly TURNOVER, not PROFIT. In the impossible event that they made $1 million profit (about 540 million), Yobe state in 2020, generated the least IGR and still generated about 666 million naira monthly.

But Bet9ja can fund 6 states budget. Clown!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
philip0906:

You're not intelligent, especially for someone who claims not to be a chronic gambler while he dishes worthless advices. $1 million monthly TURNOVER, not PROFIT. In the impossible event that they made $1 million profit (about 540 million), Yobe state in 2020, generated the least IGR and still generated about 666 million naira monthly.

But Bet9ja can fund 6 states budget. Clown!!
I won’t argue this with you…that stat was even 2018 …confirmed from source inside

Bet9ja makes far more than 3 mill dolls in lagos self alone …that only Bet9ja

Then add betking own join
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Like i said I won’t argue this with you…

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Lol. Are you so pained that people have chosen the path od gambling that you have to barge into a betting shop (yes, this very thread can be likened to one) to express displeasure about a way of life of people who don't care and would never listen anyway?

Like, don't you have anything to do with your time?
Ogbeni live your life

As for me, I go sha Dey by the door to Dey mock your dwindling standard of living

Sha keep some money for drugs and eat well

And for those that ask ,what I do
I’m into pharmaceuticals

You already know wassup , drug money all the way !!!

Who Dey tonight for some FIFA frndly PS5 grin
Let enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by babyfaceafrica: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
It was reported sometime ago

Bet9ja makes 400-500k every 5 minutes nationwide

Thanks to that virtual thing dey call “baby”
Imagine when a bet company makes 400k every 5 mins from unemployed youths

Coz na dem Dey play “baby” pass from morning to night

These things hurt me walai…In owerri then, these brought about miscreants who would start looking for what to steal after “baby” virtual don chop dem

Causing problems to the family
It has reduced though, guys don't play virtual like before

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by dahgifted(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Betking users, can one stake same games concurrently on different bet slips on Betking without any issues?

Like staking an accumulated games amounting to 25 million 4 times on different bet slips.
cc symbul miracood2
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
dahgifted:
Betking users, can one stake same games concurrently on different bet slips on Betking without any issues?

Like staking an accumulated games amounting to 25 million 4 times on different bet slips.
cc symbul miracood2
u're good to go
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by dahgifted(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Miracood2:
u're good to go
Thanks for your swift response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
It has reduced though, guys don't play virtual like before
Reduce keh?

For where

If in 2010 , 50 new members start playing Bet9ja ,only 2 or 3 will be able to gather courage to quit after few years down the line …

So if every 5 years ,we have new 50 members , only 2/3 can quit after a while of frustration

That means , Bet9ja population is bound to increase, coz it almost like cult , have seen pple do this shii for 10yrs and still counting, very few can stop after a while

Indeed , the citizens are very loyal, grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.