Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1202747 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jimmynauty: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2021
erniok
Heagooal.com

How to use it to get form?

Aiscore (app). So does not show the major matches.

Hmm too much numbers confusing.
Pls how do you interpret form from the numbers?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2021
If you fancy and got the patience,give it a shot.
Four games have already greened ,two vioded.

As if I knew Manchester united,Chelsea, Liverpool and those Turkish cup games were a trap,hence I avoided them.
You can still edit it to your choice.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Antell95(m): 2:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Ologogoro:

If you're ready let's deal

08068624561. call when u are online. Miracood2 will be our escrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hammer2021: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2021
2019prophets, how are you doing boy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Biodundimeji(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2021
Hammer2021:
Since Stephenmoka4 couldn't use the first come first serve method rather he employed a nuisance to select, may God/Ogun/Allah/Sango deprive you of all your blessings as you did to peeps here, you're a foolish idiot and your stupidity stinks...you will never die a good death, anu ofia
[color=#000000][/color]
Murutunpafu
This is too much now embarassed embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Maryloveth:

As if I knew Manchester united,Chelsea, Liverpool and those Turkish cup games were a trap,hence I avoided them.

Turkish games and those teams from Islamic nations can be hard to predict though.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hammer2021: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Turkish games and those teams from Islamic nations can be hard to predict though.
Shatap, who ask you

Busy body....Sly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hammer2021: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Biodundimeji:

Nothing is too much for that goat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2021
jwills:
How do I get the free bets
Carry the ticket go back to the betting shop u played the game, give them the ticket they will enter the free bet code then book a bet and give them the code they will stake the #200 for you (Monday and Tuesday only)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Olumighty123(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Biodundimeji:

They deserved the curse, if only you knew what those bst did, I'm not interested in any give away or whatever, but they deprived people worthy of the giveaway of their right, very foolish idiots if you ask me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2021
OluMumu123:

They deserve the curse, if only you know what those bst did, I'm not interested in any give away or whatever, but they deprived people worthy of the giveaway of their right, very foolish idiots if you ask me.
go and check... The first 10 monikers that dropped comments qouting mesm.er ,came from nowhere

They had never commented here... All new monikers 3 months old highest... Surely most were alternates

Una de vex say una alternate no collect double rstion

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by minicky: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Minicky
Bet9ja

Someone should help me with staking power
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Man City game under1.5 and Sporting Cp over4.5 jst the irony of betting
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2021
I just watched a lovely documentary about a gambler

He said “he started his first bet with £5 pounds “
To cut story short , lost almost 1 mill…(£800k)

Just 5 pounds oh!
Very touching

Funny enough, he won his first ever bet (£5)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by erniok(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2021
jimmynauty:
erniok
Heagooal.com

How to use it to get form?

Aiscore (app). So does not show the major matches.

Hmm too much numbers confusing.
Pls how do you interpret form from the numbers?
Can you be a bit more explicit. I don't understand your question.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
Maryloveth:

Chei. Sexy odds from my crush
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
I just watched a lovely documentary about a gambler

He said “he started his first bet with £5 pounds “
To cut story short , lost almost 1 mill…(£800k)

Just 5 pounds oh!
Very touching

Funny enough, he won his first ever bet (£5)

angry angry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tobichuks08: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2021
I have 3 Facebook Yankee accounts..
With marketplace only and jobs , no dating for now..
If anyone needs, buzz me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2021
embarassedAlmost cried at the end of his speech

He lost everything

His wife even divorced him
He was in total shambles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AN3VLLlkdI

Link above

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2021
smartr:

angry angry
This person u mentioned owns a betting consultant company

Lol

Do you even know what that means ?
He also owns a football club

U Dey jonze o!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by beautyfunke(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
embarassedAlmost cried at the end of his speech

He lost everything

His wife even divorced him
He was in total shambles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AN3VLLlkdI

Link above
everyone is acting like a saint, when u have an outstanding problem covered with cloth...

I come in peace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Another thing he mentioned which is very true
50% of adverts this days are gambling related

Very true , these days esp Saturday and sundays

Betking
Sporty bet
Bet9ja
Betway

All of them don pay for airtime for adverts , dia adverts dese days are so frequently aired

Compared to those days ,when we had other kinds of adverts

Bet9ja even Dey sponsor BBN
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2021
beautyfunke:
everyone is acting like a saint, when u have an outstanding problem covered with cloth...

I come in peace
Are you referring to me ?

Or na words of advice you Dey dish out

Don’t get you ?
Abi you wan drop punchline ni undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jimmynauty: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2021
erniok:

Can you be a bit more explicit. I don't understand your question.

How do one get a good form analysis from the two suggestion?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Disturb:
go and check... The first 10 monikers that dropped comments qouting mesm.er ,came from nowhere

They had never commented here... All new monikers 3 months old highest... Surely most were alternates

Una de vex say una alternate no collect double rstion

MiserableGoat tongue

I know you're happy that you where
part of the criminal gang who shared money meant for all of us

Alabi don collect the 5k back already
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bestie01(f): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
If u say betting does not affect u,u are a big liar.someone posted a screenshot where he won almost 600k yesterday, believe me,if the guy does not invest,alabi will get everything from him before 2022 is over.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jimmynauty: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Maryloveth:

This line was what changed my mind on Chelsea wining.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.