Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1202576 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Uzomacharles:

This what I always ask guys who have nothing doing but depends on their parents....
"If God wan bless you,how him wan take bless u"

if I see better job or any profiting stuff I go try leave betting.....
This gambling thing is deeper than you think

You might only increase your staking power if you see better job or anything profiting

If you can’t curtail it now that you don’t have enough…the habit might still be with u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2021
dieavirgin:
I get 20k I need to sort school expenses of 100k on or before Jan.8 who get surest 5 odds??

Don't do this !
But if you're that desperate,I will drop 5 odds for you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Maryloveth:

Don't do this !
But if you're that desperate,I will drop 5 odds for you.

Drop my dear. My crush tongue

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ceematics: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2021
dieavirgin:
na over and handicap I need
You're giving condition for odds you're not paying for. Use ur hand predict am na

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2021
I got bonus payment from work.

I need to double it instead of wasting all of it, since new year is around the corner.

I can't fetch the odds myself because it feels like am under duress, meaning my analysis will be contaminated with biases.

Who's confident regardless of the uncertainty that comes with betting, should wire me the odds....

You will surely be rewarded.

I use only msport and sporty, because I favor faster withdrawal.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by user32(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2021
tradepunter:

I need to double it instead of wasting all of it, since new year is around the corner.

I can't fetch the odds myself because it feels like am under duress, meaning my analysis will be contaminated with biases.

Who's confident regardless of the uncertainty that comes with betting, should wire me the odds....

how many odd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2021
user32:
how many odd

Like 2 odds... I want to keep it tight and neat.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kucoin: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

You might only increase your staking power if you see better job or anything profiting

If you can’t curtail it now that you don’t have enough…the habit might still be with u

All this expensive gospel wey you just dey give, and peeps no dey take head. Dey pain me.

Las las dey go learn through the hard way.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Deffjam: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Yea..after several months of calling and complaining, I even gave up, but my paddies around me no gree, until one of them suggested I drag them on social media like nairaland, Facebook etc …that worked , I got swift response

I was just burning my money on airtime calling them on phone , after I don lose tire for bet , the small 100k wey I win , dem wan stress my life

The lady even said I should come with my international passport (coz I never get NIN that time)…last last , me and my friends later reach ikeja , I no too sabi road, I never too stay lagos like that
opay freezed my 4k, I was even considering to drag Dem too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2021
tradepunter:

Wait for Mary
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Good morning guys, hope you all are having a great day. I have one problem and I don't seem to know what to do. I have $21 USD in my non-US PayPal account that has been sitting in my account for more than 4 months now. I need this money or a part of it in my 1xbet account for tomorrow and next tomorrow games. The website has many top up methods but no PayPal. I cannot seem to think of ideas to transfer my funds from PayPal to 1xbet.
Mesmer and other nairalanders, what idea do you have for me?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by dieavirgin(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Kucoin:

All this expensive gospel wey you just dey give, and peeps no dey take head. Dey pain me.

Las las dey go learn through the hard way.
person wey go hear go hear. Just yesterday I made up my mind to quit. Today I dey find 5odds. This thing just dey partner with religion dey give false hopes. Wetin man go do??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by 6ixT8: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
tradepunter:

Use your church mind here.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by user32(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2021
tradepunter:

Like 2 odds... I want to keep it tight and neat.
Here
B2Y1CVV msport
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NewDelhi(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2021
6ixT8:

Use your church mind here.
Na wah o how person go dey use #100 win #211
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by 6ixT8: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2021
NewDelhi:

Comrade relax. Na cook I cook for person 2odd.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2021
NewDelhi:

Na why I no go play the game angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2021
tradepunter:

Wetin de occur?

A whole tradepunter looking for 2odds?

I for drop but ........
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2021
@Stephenmoka4, what can I do?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NewDelhi(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Truth be told, in as much betting has ruined alotta lives, it has helped alot of people. I know a successful business man in Lagos who got his capital from betting. This guy had nothing, no job, nothing nothing only to win 9M with #100 stake around 2014. And the sweetest thing about these sorta games is that you won't even expect it. Infact he had even forgotten about the game only to find his account credited when he logged in to his merrybet account to deposit some change to stake for the weekend (that time na merrybet dey reign) . His life changed from zero to millions in a blink of an eye.

But the sad part is :

These sorta winnings are very rare. Your chances of becoming one of such lucky folks is like finding a needle in elegushi beach. It's just best you stop totally because it's more like you're wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2021
user32:
Here
B2Y1CVV msport

Hmm bball. All die na die sha.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by user32(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=smartr post=108958527]

Hmm bball. All die na die sha.[/quotes] abi. Goodluck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2021
NewDelhi:
Truth be told, in as much betting has ruined alotta lives, it has helped alot of people. I know a successful business man in Lagos who got his capital from betting. This guy had nothing, no job, nothing nothing only to win 9M with #100 stake around 2014. And the sweetest thing about these sorta games is that you won't even expect it. Infact he had even forgotten about the game only to find his account credited when he logged in to his merrybet account to deposit some change to stake for the weekend (that time na merrybet dey reign) . His life changed from zero to millions in a blink of an eye.

But the sad part is :

These sorta winnings are very rare. Your chances of becoming one of such lucky folks is like finding a needle in elegushi beach. It's just best you stop totally because it's more like you're wasting your time.

Go and rest

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by T0T0fucker: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2021
NewDelhi:

But the sad part is :

shattap your smelling mouth.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smartr: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Mods should come and ban anyone that derails this thread abeg angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kucoin: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2021
NewDelhi:

But the sad part is :

That's it!.

Peeps should try and make a hard decision from tomorrow being new year.

You don't need to really stop, but making a strategically plan on how to minimise input(time, energy...) For optimum output.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Trench leaving odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Seun give us a block or mute button fgs

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NewDelhi(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2021
Kucoin:

That's it!.

Peeps should try and make a hard decision from tomorrow being new year.

You don't need to really stop, but making a strategically plan on how to minimise input(time, energy...) For optimum output.
Exactly. If you can't stop, just minimize it. Staking 100 naira every weekend to aim and 10k and above isn't bad. If e cast, e no go pain you. Infact just assume you're doing contribution. One day you go win and recoup all you've lost.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2021
tradepunter:

this one is nice

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Chno: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2021
You dey use two monikers dey chat with yourself. You well so?
Uzomarrr123:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2021
I even fancy Vallecano to dominate the match vs Atletico Madrid

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.