Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1198360 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Richiebillie(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2021
GM GUYS
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicethekid: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Some time ago, i heard a story of someone that won a game and was not paid. I was doubting the possibility, I never knew one day it will happen to me.

The way I'm seeing this thing, they will never pay me. If they refuse to pay me, who will i report them to? Where will i go and see them?
have you been paid?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mceze(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2021
SPOLO:
That's MTN and pls after u are done edit the quote let me remove my number

Done!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicethekid: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2021
ostopsmich:
BOOM!!!
if you post again mention me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Juicethekid:
have you been paid?

I have not been paid. Today is the 4th day.

Many people are complaining on their page on Instagram. I'm not the one. We're many.

I guess they are broke. Just like Betking few months ago
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicethekid: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2021
ostopsmich:
BOOM!!!
if you post again mention me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicethekid: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Many people are complaining on their page on Instagram. I'm not the one. We're many.

calm down bro
You will get paid
Cancel any pending payment
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2021
Juicethekid:
calm down bro
You will get paid
Cancel any pending payment

I did that twice yesterday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

how can bet9ja be broke?

They probably have many pending withdrawals to verify

Or they want to you to cancel it, and use it to play virtual

Like I said, the only way to get their fast response is calling them out on twitter

Post the highlighted post on twitter (with proof) and tag misturbets and others to get many audience and their attention .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by dayveed1(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2021
"unable to place bet, failed to check events"

Please somebody. how can I fix this error on 1xbet. I have not been able to place bet for over two days now.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicethekid: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

have you spoke to any customer care?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by VadBet(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Free Predictions

11/March/2021

Date. Match. League. Prediction

02:10pm. Dhamk VS Al-Ettifaq. SAUDI ARABIA PREMIER LEAGUE. Over 2.5
05:00pm. FK Partizan VS FK Vozdovac. SERBIA FA CUP. FK Partizan win
02:45pm. Hatta SC VS Al-Jazira. UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ARABIAN GULF LEAGUE. Over 2.5
05:15pm. Sharjah FC VS Khor Fakkan Club. UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ARABIAN GULF LEAGUE. Over 2.5
06:45pm. B93 Copenhagen VS AGF. DENMARK FA CUP. Over 2.5
04:30pm. SonderjyskE VS Fremad Amager. DENMARK FA CUP. Over 2.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by liveyourlife007(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Abeg make una just dey post betting code
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2021
32nwzcn(BetNaija).

Total= 10odds.

Risk= 200%

Play and Thank me later
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Juicethekid:
have you spoke to any customer care?

I did

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by codemaniacs: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

don't cancel pending payments, initiate it then be patient and continue to remind them of your pending payment.

if you remind them of your payment and they don't see it in pending payment then it will indirectly mean you're not serious about it.

stop listening to nlders telling you cancel pending payment because many nlders on this thread work for betting companies..

try not to place any bet until it has been paid.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by RunzMAN: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
remita

How to go about it bro?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2021
codemaniacs:

don't cancel pending payments, initiate it then be patient and continue to remind them of your pending payment.

if you remind them of your payment and they don't see it in pending payment then it will indirectly mean you're not serious about it.

stop listening to nlders telling you cancel pending payment because many nlders on this thread work for betting companies..

Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2021
codemaniacs:

Ifesinachi22:

I did

Follow this step pls.

Don't cancel the pending withdrawal and chat them up. there may problem with their servers hence They may decide to settle it manually or wait till they fix the problem.

But be rest assurred that they MUST pay you,

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by RENOWNED2(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Ive won over a 100k punting on 6-20 odds since last week but used it to settle my issues. Now, theres even no money to play weekend games. Betting pays by Gods grace and a little bit of knowledge. I would be willing to drop 5-8odd games for just one person. When game greens by Gods grace, all i need is the amount staked. Mention me if interested.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kilishihunter: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2021
All of una wey dey do customer care up there laslas una no go see shishi No go hustle dey here dey waste your time Crumb kings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2021
Kilishihunter:
All of una wey dey do customer care up there laslas una no go see shishi No go hustle dey here dey waste your time Crumb kings

Do giveaway angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Justhere: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

I did
why do you cancelled after you withdrawal round figure of #100k.
just leave it and let them do their work,
since you have no interest in cancelling and using the money to bet which is what they want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.