Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids (13909 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by lowkeybahdguy(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Brothers let's get this money. And in all thy getting #FearWomen. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Jack005(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2021
I fear who no fear most Nigerian women!

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by solonubinho(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Some women deserve less.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by DukeJoe17: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
What is wrong with some of we ladies of nowadays??

If you know you won't be faithful in the marriage,why deceive the young man??
One of the implications of marrying a loose lady

That lady needs to be arrested and prosecuted. She's capable of more evil.

Gentlemen and women,please get to know your partner thoroughly before any commitment.
It doesnt matter how many years it takes,know the angel you're getting married to.

As the saying goes,
*the devil you know,is far better than the angel you don't know*

the most painful part is that all our politicians from the president to the least ward chairman are beta males with no balls.
These weaklings could carry placards and campaign against gender base violence but they are so dump to realize that child fraud is the worst form of gender base violence against men, spits on them all

Loose and low self-esteemed ladies can be laid by anybody at anytime.
Avoid them like plague.

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by eazzzy1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
baralatie:

Wether you want to call it office romance or compound romance or church romance or mosque romance infidelity is infedility ad it can come in various forms and shades.
The thing is when these relationships result into childbirth that is been fathered unknown till a dna is carried or sickness.
I know of Aman who is father to 4 children in another married couples home.there is another one in anambra where the husband committed suicide because his wife 4 kids who are in university are not his or odartey lamprey whose 4 kids are not his.
Once a woman gets pregnant from another man to her husband (problem).
So saying a wife should not work because of Bleep will not hold .
Rather the man should pray that the wife should be shielded from the dip of the day.

All cases of the woman bringing a outsourced child into a marriage has the following
The husband in the house is not fertile as of yet
The husband is in a battle for the wife
The wife has problem with choice
The relationship comes with opposition

And so on and so forth

Lol I didn’t say a woman should not work. I said most Nigerian men do not like their wives working. Have you seen any wealthy man with a working wife? You think the likes of Ned Nwoko will let Regina go the 9 - 5 route?

A non working wife will not eliminate the chances of cheating, it however reduces it by far. The idea of seeing someone you like for 8 hours everyday increases the chances of getting entangled.

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by mosdii(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nairaland feminists wannabees and evening news papers cum farm tools are nowhere to be seen in this thread.
Trust a Nigerian farm tool at your own detriment.
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

10 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Bennysam: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Where are those evil supporters , zzor and fatt002

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by BroOptimist(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
DEHVEHLOP:

ESPECIALLY THOSE KPOMO LEGS WITH FLAT CHEST AND KPANLA YANSH FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING CRIMES
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by baralatie(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
eazzzy1:

Lol I didn’t say a woman should not work. I said most Nigerian men do not like their wives working. Have you seen any wealthy man with a working wife? You think the likes of Ned Nwoko will let Regina go the 9 - 5 route?

A non working wife will not eliminate the chances of cheating, it however reduces it by far. The idea of seeing someone you like for 8 hours everyday increases the chances of getting entangled.
if regina isgbenshing will ned know?
he will not!
like you pointed that a man leaves his wife alone in the house for close to 8 hrs everyday leaves room for enough (30 minutes of gbenshing without the man knowing)

I just remembered the danjuma be caroline ekanem!
guy leave matter!
make God Almighty spare our lives we shower his mercies of us biko!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by sunshineV(f): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
DEHVEHLOP:

ESPECIALLY THOSE KPOMO LEGS WITH FLAT CHEST AND KPANLA YANSH FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING CRIMES
ode ni e. na only tribalism dey ur head. oponu
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Jeferious: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
There's nothing I hate like hypocrisy. Biology told us as students that we are animals, though higher animals. Some other "woke" folk come dey claim say we no be animals. But when it reaches time for action, even animals go dey fear our animalistic displays.

Have you ever seen two dogs, or any other animal in fact, doing some sort of ceremony that pronounces them as husband and wife? Have you ever seen one animal lay claim on another as though its name was written on the other's genitals? The answer is No. Animals can go about and f**k whom they like, and reproduce with whom they like. But human beings, in their twisted wisdom, want to lay claim and monopolise one another in the name of marriage and wedding. Make we dey see na.

The institution of marriage is no longer viable, given the raging vices of selfishness, hypocrisy and greed in the society today. We should just welcome the babymama trend. If two babyparents then decide to be absolutely responsible and loyal to each other, then that's their private business.

I approach this matter this way because I'm a businessman, and a shrewd businessman would do anything to forestall losses. Marriage these days is a wild gamble. You can't part with some of your resources in the name of bride-price and then your wife is bringing another man's babies home for you to train. Na heavy loss on its own be that. Let's just stop this marriage stuff please. It's not making sense again

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by eazzzy1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
baralatie:

if regina isgbenshing will ned know?
he will not!
like you pointed that a man leaves his wife alone in the house for close to 8 hrs everyday leaves room for enough (30 minutes of gbenshing without the man knowing)

The problem will be there are cooks, nannies oin the house who would see Regina gbenshing, plus nosy neighbours. If Regina was going out to gbensh, she would at least communicate with the guy very often making it easier to get caught.

If she was nacking someone at work, they see themselves everyday no need for extra communication when she’s home, her co-workers also would not care about her family like neighbours would because chances are they don’t know her husband.

Lastly the chances of Regina seeing a premium man like Ned is reduced if she sits at home, at work she gets a wealthy client or her MD who is also in the financial bracket of Ned but better looking and charismatic has more potential in making her cheat than boys she sees on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by November24(f): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
45 YEAR-OLD TUNDE THOMAS DIES AFTER WIFE TOLD HIM HER BOSS, FCMB BOSS, ADAM NURU OWNS THEIR ONLY TWO KIDS-

Tunde Thomas (alias Tunde Gentle), 45, died about two weeks ago from heartbreak. The two kids from his marriage were discovered to have been fathered by the current MD of FCMB, Adam Nuru who was his wife’s boss.

Tunde’s wife, Moyo Thomas (Nee Ojo), was reportedly engaged in an office romance with her MD, a relationship that was well known to all in the bank.

Happily married Billionaire Nuhu, while he got carried away in fornicating with Moyo, spared no thought for Tunde who was bringing up the two children he thought belonged to him.

Those in the know say Tunde was so in love with and attached to his wife and children that he spent most of his resources on them. He took them to London and Dubai on holidays. He also spared no penny in putting the kids in the best schools.

At the height of the shameful relationship and when the older child was about eight (cool years old, Moyo suddenly resigned from FCMB and travelled to the US with the two children, ostensibly on holiday. It was when the school session started in Nigeria and the children were not returned that Tunde started asking questions and the lady finally summoned the shameless courage to tell him the children were not his own.

She then went to the extent of filing for asylum in the US on the ground of marital violence in Nigeria, against a man known to all men by his gentle and easygoing disposition. Her aim, we learnt, was to get the Green Card and also get Tunde barred from entering the US, so she would not be able to look him in the eye and tell him the bitter truth.

Not long after receiving the sad news first in 2017 , Tunde reportedly suffered stroke. He recovered from the stroke but said to have become a shadow of his former self, as he would often cry without reason.

As he got over the illness, Tunde was said to have tried to pick up the pieces of his life. He reportedly started another relationship with a lady lawyer. Soon, he invited some friends to accompany him to visit the lady’s parents on 26th December. However, the visit was not to be. Tunde was said to have got home from work in the night of 15th December 2020 and collapsed at his residence's staircase. He died instantly.

Autopsy report puts the cause of his death as 'heart failure' .

Tunde Gentle, a former staff of the defunct Oceanic Bank, was buried on Wednesday, 30th of December 2020.

As obtained from Ibadaninfo on Facebook

My uncle warn my brothers never to marry a Yoruba woman. Yorubas don't forbid things

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Martinez39s(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Another one bites the dust. Wahala for who no swallow red pill.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by baralatie(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
eazzzy1:

The problem will be there are cooks, nannies oin the house who would see Regina gbenshing, plus nosy neighbours. If Regina was going out to gbensh, she would at least communicate with the guy very often making it easier to get caught.

If she was nacking someone at work, they see themselves everyday no need for extra communication when she’s home, her co-workers also would not care about her family like neighbours would because chances are they don’t know her husband.

Lastly the chances of Regina seeing a premium man like Ned is reduced if she sits at home, at work she gets a wealthy client or her MD who is also in the financial bracket of Ned but better looking and charismatic has more potential in making her cheat than boys she sees on social media.
it is like you don't know how these women gbensh?
coook,nanny for where,how.if you know wetin cook and nanny dey do inside that house you will invite kgb to come and shoot people
bia regina go even arrange am so tey she go announce retirement.
regina is talking about premium gbenshing, you are talking about premium man.

Wo!
make God help us from falling into temptation o and deliver us from evil.

Samson for bible no be premium man nau,so why delilah trade his d.i.c.k for her money

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by eazzzy1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
baralatie:

it is like you don't know how these women gbensh?
coook,nanny for where,how.if you know wetin cook and nanny dey do inside that house you will invite kgb to come and shoot people
bia regina go even arrange am so tey she go announce retirement.
regina is talking about premium gbenshing, you are talking about premium man.

Wo!
make God help us from falling into temptation o and deliver us from evil.

Samson for bible no be premium man nau,so why delilah trade his d.i.c.k for her money

Lol there are girls that will cheat even if you lock them in a basement, they will find a way. This ones are easy to identify and cut off Asap.

Now, there are good women who fall into temptations byvirtue of situations they find themselves. Some of them married as virgins, raised up right, even antisocial. These situations can differ, one of them being been constantly seeing and communicating with a particular person all the time.

You think Regina will risk losing Ned for premium gbenshing? You think before she said ‘I do’she didn’t weigh her options? She will risk driving a Lamborghini to go Bleep a dreadlock wearing guy she met on Twitter.

The only naija women who cheat on their rich spouse with someone lesser in means are women who have their own money. Again see why Nigerian men do not like their wives working?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by psalmistkakah(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
If I find out that my kids are not mine... I will still go ahead and adopt them.. I won't allow any idiot to come and claim those children.. for the woman no wahala second wife is on the way... I no go kill myself for any stupid woman...

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by baralatie(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
eazzzy1:

Lol there are girls that will cheat even if you lock them in a basement, they will find a way. This ones are easy to identify and cut off Asap.

Now, there are good women who fall into temptations byvirtue of situations they find themselves. Some of them married as virgins, raised up right, even antisocial. These situations can differ, one of them being been constantly seeing and communicating with a particular person all the time.

You think Regina will risk losing Ned for premium gbenshing? You think before she said ‘I do’she didn’t weigh her options? She will risk driving a Lamborghini to go Bleep a dreadlock wearing guy she met on Twitter.

The only naija women who cheat on their rich spouse with someone lesser in means are women who have their own money. Again see why Nigerian men do not like their wives working?
virgin ke?
where do you think virgin get to gbensh?
ha! you are thinking it is in the office?
dude!
you need to upgrade that browser o! virgin day go to the neighbours to carry daylight open surgery and moonlight close marking!

Don't test a woman's resolve to gbensh!
fanikayode see oga navy gbenshing his wife.he lock up!

Caroline do her own!Danjuma shift

Obasanjo son try am!his father no send am!

Fathia Balogun do her ex shift

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
psalmistkakah:
If I find out that my kids are not mine... I will still go ahead and adopt them.. I won't allow any idiot to come and claim those children.. for the woman no wahala second wife is on the way... I no go kill myself for any stupid woman...
true that you can't kill yourself but what happens if their father now says he wants to claim the children

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Lightangel65: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
What is wrong with some of we ladies of nowadays??

If you know you won't be faithful in the marriage,why deceive the young man??
One of the implications of marrying a loose lady.

That lady needs to be arrested and prosecuted. She's capable of more evil.

Gentlemen and women,please get to know your partner thoroughly before any commitment.
It doesnt matter how many years it takes,know the angel you're getting married to.

As the saying goes,
*the devil you know,is far better than the angel you don't know*

She is in the US and US protects monsters like this, so next time don't blame men for losing trust in and hating women they have good reasons to as things like this are becoming frequent. Don't forget that curse
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Sharonstone7719: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
It's a pity o, but Why is it that men can't take what they give? They get degree in adultery but once wife strike, they'll die of depression or HBP?
Why?!

Only those with answer should come under my comment o.
May his soul RIP
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by galadima77(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Another one bites the dust. Wahala for who no swallow red pill.

They won't listen...
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by ipadeola91057: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
I fear who no fear most Nigerian women!
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Wittyglam(f): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
What a big shame. I hope they go to prison.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lightangel65:

She is in the US and US protects monsters like this, so next time don't blame men for losing trust in and hating women they have good reasons to as things like this are becoming frequent. Don't forget that curse

Stop stalking.
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by karkinase(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
galadima77:

They won't listen...
The Redpill will save one to understand women shuldnt be placed @ heart...

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by armadeo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sometimes when you read some tales you have to wonder if these humans are breathing the same air as you.

She killed that guy as if she put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

For the guy to stroke out means he was fully involved and dedicated to his family ( the family he thought he had) meanwhile the with was hatching her evil plans.

May God save us from karishika. A woman can never be estimated just do your bit and dont kill yourself. Love unconditionally with an exit clause if need be.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by gregyboy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
baralatie:
He did not need to make that kind of decision

His first decision was to forgive the woman and then forgive himself!

His next decision is to move forward away from regret

Motivational speaker ride on

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by gregyboy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

So what do you think is the best recipe for an lasting marriage?

Sincerity, my friend i dont mean faithfulness i mean behavioral sincerity while dating instead of pretence and finally understanding and forgiveness

That would do
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by jimmychang: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
DNA TEST ON GOD
Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
rip man but he acted like a coward why get heart attack because of some nasttyy bittch why didnt he did like that american doctor that gunned down the bitch

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids by Psych412(f): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
psalmistkakah:
look at you.

are you encouraging Infidelity/adultery in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.