Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government (71946 Views)

Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State / UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation / Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
pls put smile too on my face 2188457017 fcmb. sen2paco

1.5k sent

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
nikmod:
Pls sir show me love too 2120515459 zenith bank God bless you

1.5k sent

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Yuceeluv:
See money flying up and down. And I'm just seeing this. Me that needs money so much right now.

God I will not ask when because I know you will do mine for me soon.

@sen2paco @Patriotic9ja your kinds are very rare. My deepest desire is to give the way you both are giving. God help me. God bless you both abundantly.

I believe my story will change for good soon. Amen.

Big Amen. It will change for good surely. Thanks and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2021
All late entries have been considered. Thanks to the OP for his thread and spontaneous display of 'heart of gratitude". His actions have blessed others indirectly. Thanks to Sen2paco for his heart of kindness too. For all that received, God will also bless you abundantly and make you a giver too.

Cheers and happy new year!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Ezicool9(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

1.5k sent
Thank you so much Sir, God bless you. I appreciate you Sir
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by sen2paco: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
pls put smile too on my face 2188457017 fcmb. sen2paco

Sorry its coming late..

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by sen2paco: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Patriotic9ja:
All late entries have been considered. Thanks to the OP for his thread and spontaneous display of 'heart of gratitude". His actions have blessed others indirectly. Thanks to Sen2paco for his heart of kindness too. For all that received, God will also bless you abundantly and make you a giver too.

You are really a patriotic nigerian as your moniker implies. May God continue to bless you and keep you safe. You are an inspiration! Im shocked to see that you continued your generosity over the next day and you didnt missed out on anybody that asked. I wish you more prosperity and in good health in this new year!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

May God Bless you, and sen2paco for this your generosity, Amen, Happy New Year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2021
sen2paco:

You are really a patriotic nigerian as your moniker implies. May God continue to bless you and keep you safe. You are an inspiration! Im shocked to see that you continued your generosity over the next day and you didnt missed out on anybody that asked. I wish you more prosperity and in good health in this new year!

Amen and I wish you the same too. Cheers!
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by AlexJustin(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Just noticed your missed yours earlier.... 2k sent
I just saw it this morning. thanks alot God bless you Abundantly.
this year shall favour u EXCEEDINGLY
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by nikmod(f): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Thanks a million @patric9ja I just saw the credit alert now, you really made my day. You shall never lack, God bless you richly
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by sirqeeboi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

1.5k sent

Thank you so much sir..May God continue to bless you.
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Jalo60(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Thank you Sir. I just log in and saw what you have done. indeed you are a true helper . pls broz here is my details don't be tired I hope God would increase you more. 0066464931 Sterling Bank.
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Jalo60(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
sen2paco:

One luv bro!
you're doing a great job. we hope God would give you more. you bro in truly need don't be tired thanks. 0066464931 Sterling Bank.
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Your knocking was persistent. So 2.5k sent
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your kind gesture. God will replenish your pocket in multiple folds .
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Venek520: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
I just came to the group because i was searching for grants, job etc and been depressed over this worries of being financially down, ready to work or have something doing yet no opportunity in this country. Then boom i read through the thread to the end and saw some people with good hearts sharing money.

Initially i thought it was a joke.. lol. I had to go back and read through people dropping account and actually being credited by a stranger

Wow! Such level of Generosity. Good people still exist. This level of generosity made my day. I may not have benefitted from it but I'm super impressed and I bliv God is pleased with this.
God bless you for putting smiles on others faces. You will never lack. You will always exist in plenty. Be blessed

1 Like

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Bolaji26(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Venek520:
I just came to the group because i was searching for grants, job etc and been depressed over this worries of being financially down, ready to work or have something doing yet no opportunity in this country. Then boom i read through the thread to the end and saw some people with good hearts sharing money.

Initially i thought it was a joke.. lol. I had to go back and read through people dropping account and actually being credited by a stranger

Wow! Such level of Generosity. Good people still exist. This level of generosity made my day. I may not have benefitted from it but I'm super impressed and I bliv God is pleased with this.
God bless you for putting smiles on others faces. You will never lack. You will always exist in plenty. Be blessed

Thanks to
sen2paco
And
Patrotic9ja.

May God continue to shower them with everlasting blessing

1 Like

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by BuhariCarryGo: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
sen2paco:

Sorry its coming late..
my oga you forget me wo!
I say sorry if I offended you in the first message
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
sen2paco:

Sorry its coming late..
my appreciation to you. thanks you
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
sen2paco:

Sorry its coming late..
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

1.5k sent
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by omoyeni37: 6:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Daughter of Grace, you didn't drop ur acc no.
I am so sorry sir, 0017893359, akinwale adekunle, gtbank I didn't see this post before sir. Thank you very much sir.
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by omoyeni37: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

5k sent
Infact, i am so so so grateful sir, you will continue to soar and prosper IN JESUS NAME.
You shall never know hardship in JESUS NAME.
I AM SO GRATEFUL SIR
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
omoyeni37:

Infact, i am so so so grateful sir, you will continue to soar and prosper IN JESUS NAME.
You shall never know hardship in JESUS NAME.
I AM SO GRATEFUL SIR

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Misternas89(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

5k sent
Boss abeg I’ve been on free mode for some days and just getting this page as I saved it earlier. I hope the adage; the patience dog eats the fattest bone go reach my side too. Wouldn’t mind any amount bro.....God bless you and the other guy for helping, more grace and happiness forever Baba.
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Misternas89(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bolaji26:

Thanks to
sen2paco
And
Patrotic9ja.

May God continue to shower them with everlasting blessing

1 Like

Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by Misternas89(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Cheers!!!
atrotic9ja and sen2paco. As both of you sowed the seeds of happiness to guys on here, happiness shall be yours too forever.....u guys are great. Cheers
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by bayarobk: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Patriotic9ja:

Your knocking was persistent. So 2.5k sent
sorry sir for the late submission, pls put a smile on my face too 0044789818 GTBANK.sen2paco
Re: I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government by mikeybrainy: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
sen2paco:

Send ur acc no.
I'm just seeing this now sir, the past week has been frustrating,I couldn't come online.
First bank
God bless you tremendously Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why / Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.