Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality (979 Views)

Why Is South African Music So Horrible / South African Music, Anyone? / Timaya Or African China Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality by bjigun(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2007
I can't just understand why most of the music videos I watch, that are from 9ja or an African country just of poor quality & the recording looks like they were done from a portable video camera person fit buy from alaba or oshodi market, It should not be so because must of this record label companies we get 4 9ja & even in any African country get enough money to make great quality music videos 4 there artists' ! ! ! !

Pls. tell me wat u guys feel
Re: Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality by layi(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2007
Just watch "Sengemenge" by KC Presh and you'll change your views bout Nigerian videos
Re: Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality by bjigun(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2007
Not really, still feel the same way I felt b4 seeing the video ~ ~ ~ There is just sumthing bout' the camera they are using that doesn't make the music videos pleasing 2 ones eyes ~ Picture quality is poor ! ! !
Re: Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality by layi(m): 2:11am On Jul 05, 2007
We are obviously not talking bout the same video.
"sengemenge" is da bomb.
Re: Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality by AkoEja: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2008
It costs a lot to make high quality videos - both in equipment and personel. A low cost broadcast camera can cost upwards of £20,000; and then you need a good video producer after that Although you can still do a lot with a good prosumer camera, but if you want to get the quality comparable to the world's best, it will cost a lot.
Re: Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality by ziga: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
I don't really agree with you. Over the past 1 year, we've been having 1st class videos produced by Nigerians. Check out vidz from storm records, 2face idibia's new album, p-square and many more.
Re: Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality by AkoEja: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2008
Really true, the indusry is improving. The problem with many Nigerians, especially those abroad is they unfairly compare Nigeria to fully developed countries, expecting comparable performance even when our own music industry is just coming up
Re: Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality by thando(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2008
wen was the last time u saw any
Re: Why Are 9ja Or African Music Videos' Not Of Good Quality by topup: 3:27am On Aug 06, 2008
They're getting better, the video by infinity - aye ole, how about that song with 9ice and 2 face, or psquare - roll it

(1) (Reply)

Shank invites Akon & D’Banj to ‘King Kong’ / Honda Radio Code / Jayo Suave – Ndi Ogbe Ft. Bone Snack (prod. Splash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.