Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Backside Grow From Small To Big Within 24 Hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Backside Grow From Small To Big Within 24 Hours (395 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / My New Boyfriend Has A Small Penis…at Least, It’s Small To Me / My Aunty’s Husband Needs Deliverance From Small Small Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Backside Grow From Small To Big Within 24 Hours by Hassany4u(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
I don't know maybe am the only one who have notice this,the backside of the same woman or girl may not be big and attractive in the morning. So maybe later in the evening, let's say after she have bathed and everything boom the backside is now bigger shooting out at you. People what do you think is responsible for this, someone should explain abeg.

(1) (Reply)

This Country Na Wa Oh / Guys, Reasons Why No Babe Is Rushing You / Dating Tips For A Shy Woman - How To Make A Guy Feel Attraction For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.