Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (57439 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Shamelessman01: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Popular Nigerian Artiste Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo today on the 1st of January which happens to be the first day of the year welcomes a baby girl barely 2 years after the birth of their son. The joyous father shared this news on his Instagram page and lots of celebrities have congratulated him.

As I Hold My Daughter, My Own babylet In my Arms On This Day all the proof in God I need is in Her Eyes, you are a gift from the heavens and my God indeed honored His words in Psalms 65:11

And to my Beautiful Wife lineo , I watched how you changed by the day and I marvelled at your strength. I couldn’t imagine the stress you had to go through carrying another human in a body. But You taught me what real strength is as you endured every kick and change just to give us our baby girl, while still Taking care of all of us.

You are wonderful love and a Rare Gem � I’m grateful I get to wake up to you. You have proven yet again that you are unmistakably one of the best gifts God has ever blessed me with.

I love you.Happy New year .2021 is full of GRACE �������� Zane your Little sister is here!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgHdGcD-kQ/?igshid=86u9f5n0nsa4

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by cheesmooth(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations to Dbanj and his Lovely wife for this wonderful gift and unlimited joy of motherhood
shocked Am surprise am the first to comment on this great forum Nairaland , like my good friends on this forum will say this is a sign of good things this year , great nairalanders last year was so bad full of sorrows and setbacks , This year 2021 I have Decided to Work with God , you can call me a visioner ,Evangelist, All your heart desires God will fulfill it smiley

50 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by tillaman(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
grin
Congrats Koko master!!
They thought it was over but you are only just getting started!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
grin
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats, man. But a boy would have been better. All the same, it's the will of God Almighty.

God bless us all.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by diaspoAFRICANS: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
How u go put on cloth for dog, u no just do that one you come put on the same cloth wey u put on, oga I no wan hear say dog chop your pikin this time, because I go find you beat you up well

65 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Sheuns(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
D’banj the coded guy.

16 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Damseldammie(f): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Diffpussies(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nice

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Centcanada: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Big congratulations to you couple. God always watch your back man despite the up and down. Your family is blessed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by EdiskyHarry: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats bro
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by OmoManU: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
dbanj correct guy as always

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by dominicsavio(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nice
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Diffpussies(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Check my soggy guyz
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by ShenTeh(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats Baba Koko Lee
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Btruth: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations Dee Boy!
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Slynation(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bangaleee....!! congrats oO
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats kokomaster!
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Dpharisee: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations sir
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Yewandequeen(f): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations to them..

No wonder the need for the dogs in other to cover the baby bump.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by bigjackass: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nice
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
NOW THAT THE KIDS ARE STEADILY COMING, ENSURE THEY DID NOT GO TO THE POOL AGAIN FOR SWIMMING.

TO BIRTH PIKIN FROM WOMAN TOTO E DEY PAIN TALK MORE OF THE EXPENSES INVOLVED. MAY GOD GUIDE THIS CHILD AMEN

22 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by nautybride: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats. New year baby package.
I pray the baby redeem all lost glory.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by 02Kebreal(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Perfect new year gift

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by littlemistress: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wow! congratulations to him.
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by ab1x: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Big congrats and happy new year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.