Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos (42223 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by hopexter(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
saasala:
One of the top whhores in the entertainment industry. As a man, if you fall in the trap of these women, you are done for.

Dem do juju pass Yahoo boys.

These are overly filtered and doctored photos, they don't move me. She has lost her pristine beauty, her best years are behind her. She is only riding on the success of the past to milk gullible thieving politicians.

You're a bloody complainant. She's not for you so mind your business angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by nini007(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oluromantic:
Make up shields a lot of facial horror and aging.
Y r u bitter?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by DoubleEngine007: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
saasala:

Shut up dia. If she open am, you go vomit

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Slurity(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Devil has captivated the world and humanity. God please save us
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by maestro299: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oluromantic:
Make up shields a lot of facial horror and aging.
My brother, dem suppose change the name of that thing, from 'make up' to 'cover up'.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ambode pussy olobo table soccer hbd anyway
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by onadana: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Patriarchy001:
She looks good for a 43 year old. But I'm sure that ran through pussii doesn't!

Ambode's hoee angry

Make up
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Basicend: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
hopexter:

You're a bloody complainant. She's not for you so mind your business angry angry

Ashewo spotted.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Antoeni(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ambode Babe
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Is Ambode still flushing her borehole by any chance

Or she has ported to a new sewage engineer
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by bimbomueeb(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Once you chose her as your role model or favourite, I will run away from you and you won’t see me again
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Boxer007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nmezor:
Oh so she was equally born on new year's day. How nice. Happy bufday to us

Hello. Please do u hav yansh? smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bawofsss: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ambode fvck dis evening newspaper dat year.......
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
viyon02:
How is uncle Ambode now?
Una too like to dey burst people codes anyhow. Hana!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by stanliwise(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
saasala:
One of the top whhores in the entertainment industry. As a man, if you fall in the trap of these women, you are done for.

Dem do juju pass Yahoo boys.

These are overly filtered and doctored photos, they don't move me. She has lost her pristine beauty, her best years are behind her. She is only riding on the success of the past to milk gullible thieving politicians.
what is bone of contention rather what exactly are you driving at?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by viyon02: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Una too like to dey burst people codes anyhow. Hana!!!
Hahahaha is it a crime to ask about my formal Governor from her. They are best of friends when the going was good.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Dollanaira: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Burgerlomo: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
viyon02:
Hahahaha is it a crime to ask about my formal Governor from her. They are best of friends when the going was good.
It is very necessary to ask after your former governor, u too much. hahahahaha
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by paul61777: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Devil has captivated the world and humanity. God please save us
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by meobizy(f): 5:37am On Jan 02, 2021
I pity her skin.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by oyeb15: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Them make up all her body. Nothing natural not ever her crocodile smile.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Michelle28520: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy birthday to my birthday mate,wish her many more years to come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno & Jay Jay Okocha At A Shopping Centre As Fans Mob Phyno / Majid Michel Buys Audi A5 Coupe (Photo) / Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.