Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! (265 Views)

I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas / Name One Nairalander Wey Sense For Fall On Am.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! by Alexxien: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
This will my first post on Nairaland, though I have been on Nairaland for a long time, but mostly as a guest. But today, I just decided to create this thread where you are free to thank any Nairalander who you feel as given you something valuable, it does not matter if it is money or it just might be that their words ignited a spark within you( motivated you), whatever value you feel you received , before the year 2021. Name that Nairalander and thank him or her. Ok, this mine. Pls, you don’t have to say why!!!! I am just too grateful and I like to fully express myself grin

There is no doubt this man as created a kind of dogma, philosophy that as radically impacted our paradigm. All the lies we have been fed, right from birth, slowly brainwashed into adulthood. Lies, that a man is supposed to worship women, adores them and all those trash, before they can be accepted and be deem worthy as a man. what a baloney that is. Few years ago I can kill a man, if he disagrees with those lies.....LOL. Sincerely, It was quite difficult for me to throw away this lies, it was as if I am trying to switch from my dormant hand to the one I use less. A very difficult transition to make.

But once I made it, honestly, there was a quantum leap in my life. My relationship change, like I don't know how to explain, I never for once in my life knows that a man wields all the power in a relationship. We have all been subconsciously brainwashed to believe a man should always put women first, not knowing from one relationship to another i was the one digging my holes....lol.
If you were ones like me, I mean if you are the type that get used and dump, get disrespected right to your very face by a woman and you think it not that bad, it no big deal cheesy...lol or the type that can run to the depth of hell to help a lady for nothing, believing that is a noble thing to do undecided, it is definitely not. That is very foolish, even the ladies you are helping knows that is foolish but they won’t tell you grin. I will suggest you start applying the redpill lessons into your life, this 2021.
Thank you Ubunja, if not for you, I will still be emotionally dumb and stupid!!!!!!! : grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! by Donexy16(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mr. Damnn niggaarrr

Issorite!

Just like reading his comments sha
Re: Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! by gentuu1000: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
slawormiir!! niggar wey dey give joy
Re: Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! by ubunja(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Alexxien:
This will my first post on Nairaland, though I have been on Nairaland for a long time, but mostly as a guest. But today, I just decided to create this thread where you are free to thank any Nairalander who you feel as given you something valuable, it does not matter if it is money or it just might be that their words ignited a spark within you( motivated you), whatever value you feel you received , before the year 2021. Name that Nairalander and thank him or her. Ok, this mine. Pls, you don’t have to say why!!!! I am just too grateful and I like to fully express myself grin

There is no doubt this man as created a kind of dogma, philosophy that as radically impacted our paradigm. All the lies we have been fed, right from birth, slowly brainwashed into adulthood. Lies, that a man is supposed to worship women, adores them and all those trash, before they can be accepted and be deem worthy as a man. what a baloney that is. Few years ago I can kill a man, if he disagrees with those lies.....LOL. Sincerely, It was quite difficult for me to throw away this lies, it was as if I am trying to switch from my dormant hand to the one I use less. A very difficult transition to make.

But once I made it, honestly, there was a quantum leap in my life. My relationship change, like I don't know how to explain, I never for once in my life knows that a man wields all the power in a relationship. We have all been subconsciously brainwashed to believe a man should always put women first, not knowing from one relationship to another i was the one digging my holes....lol.
If you were ones like me, I mean if you are the type that get used and dump, get disrespected right to your very face by a woman and you think it not that bad, it no big deal cheesy...lol or the type that can run to the depth of hell to help a lady for nothing, believing that is a noble thing to do undecided, it is definitely not. That is very foolish, even the ladies you are helping knows that is foolish but they won’t tell you grin. I will suggest you start applying the redpill lessons into your life, this 2021.
Thank you Ubunja, if not for you, I will still be emotionally dumb and stupid!!!!!!! : grin
God bless you man. Let's make 2021 an even greater year.

8 Likes

Re: Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! by narit: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ubunja. Honestly, I just love those classic timeless wisdom wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! by marsman: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
God... The greatest Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Am greatful to @Seniorwriter thank you Sir!

(1) (Reply)

Very Compulsory....these Are The Things A Guy Needs To Be Doing To A Lady To Mak / Nengi Rejects A Big Endorsement Deal / Desperate Times Call For Esperate Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.