Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It (1571 Views)

What Do I Do. Someone Claimed He Sent Me Money But I Havent Seen It For 24 Hours / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Cashsteady(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Im not into fraud btw I have known this guy and I just told him I needed money so he sent 750 to my bank directly and Bank hasn't alerted me on anything... What do I do
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Where you take get this your own British friend from dem dey share dem for supermarket?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Cashsteady(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Where you take get this your own British friend from dem dey share dem for supermarket?

Snapchat

1 Like

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by heniford2: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
ask again if his sure he has sent it the ask him to screen shot it to you then go to your bank and make complain just give me 10k from the money brother
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Cashsteady(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
heniford2:
ask again if his sure he has sent it the ask him to screen shot it to you then go to your bank and make complain just give 10k from the money brother

Shey bank no go think say I be Yahoo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Realtord43: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
That about 350000 bro. this ur friend, his he white or black?
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by heniford2: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cashsteady:

Shey bank no go think say I be Yahoo boy
which kind think be that one naw if you dey around my side i for fellow you go self make i send my account number to youcheesy bros
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Cashsteady(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Realtord43:
That about 350000 bro.
this ur friend, his he white or black?

White
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Cashsteady(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
heniford2:
which kind think be that one naw if you dey around my side i for fellow you go self make i send my account number to youcheesy bros

Where be ur side
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by FarahAideed: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cashsteady:

Snapchat

This is involuntary Yahoo then

4 Likes

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by heniford2: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cashsteady:

Where be ur side
I dey east side oh i travel go Abia state u see dat number wia dey my DM call me bro lets talk
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Realtord43: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cashsteady:

White
OK. but u wont get that money easily cus of cbn restriction on wire transfer from outside Naija

1 Like

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Cashsteady(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Realtord43:
OK. but u wont get that money easily cus of cbn restriction on wire transfer from outside Naija

The dude knows I'm a Nigerian we have even Done video call and he has seen me.. I just told the guy to help me that I needed money and he sent 750 directly to me account but up till now bank hasn't updated me the dude would have converted it to card but due to lockdown he wasn't able to go to the store
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Cashsteady(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
heniford2:
I dey east side oh i travel go Abia state u see dat number wia dey my DM call me bro lets talk

I dey west
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Realtord43: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cashsteady:

The dude knows I'm a Nigerian we have even Done video call and he has seen me.. I just told the guy to help me that I needed money and he sent 750 directly to me account but up till now bank hasn't updated me the dude would have converted it to card but due to lockdown he wasn't able to go to the store
Hmm, just go to uq bank and hear what the wil say. u might b lucky

1 Like

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by ostechno(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cashsteady:
Im not into fraud btw I have known this guy and I just told him I needed money so he sent 750 to my bank directly and Bank hasn't alerted me on anything... What do I do
First which type of account do you use?
In what currency did he send the money to you, is it in naira or he just sent in euro to your account

2 Likes

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by seankafor(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
What platform did he send the money with?
Worldremit or transfeerwise? Or Western Union

Don't fear, tell him to send you the payment slip and you will see a tracking code in it..
Go to your bank and present it to them..

Thank me later kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Cashsteady(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
ostechno:

First which type of account do you use?
In what currency did he send the money to you, is it in naira or he just sent in euro to your account

Euro directly to my account
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by chatinent: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
“My British friend.”

We believe you.
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Cashsteady(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
seankafor:
What platform did he send the money with?
Worldremit or transfeerwise? Or Western Union

Don't fear, tell him to send you the payment slip and you will see a tracking code in it..
Go to your bank and present it to them..

Thank me later kiss

I didn't use any platform he just sent it directly to my account
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by heniford2: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cashsteady:

I dey west
call me tmw make we talk
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by ostechno(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cashsteady:

Euro directly to my account
You use current or savings?
First if you use current or savings account, it's likely you money would be reversed. You need a domiciliary account to receive funds in foreign currency.
And recently, central bank issued a directive not to allow funds sent from abroad to be received naira, which means the money can't enter your account in euro which means it's likely to be reversed, but I can't say
Call your bank to confirm.
If it get reversed, I'd say our should use platforms like Xoom, worldremit, or Western Union, use cash pickup, once the payment is sent you can go to the bank used and pickup you cash (in Euro) then exchange it yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Harry00(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
wink
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by olaeffect(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
ostechno:

You use current or savings?
First if you use current or savings account, it's likely you money would be reversed. You need a domiciliary account to remove funds in foreign currency.
And recently, central bank issued a directive not to allow funds sent from abroad to be received naira, which means the money can't enter your account in euro which means it's likely to be reversed, but I can't say
Call your bank to confirm.
If it get reversed, it's say our should use platforms like Xoom, worldremit, or Western Union, use cash pickup, once the payment is sent you can go to the bank used and pickup you cash (in USD) then exchange it yourself.

Correct info. God bless you. Unlike some people that dont know jack but must just type something grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by SKhanmi: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
Depending on the bank & how reasonable your account officer is, you can also open a Dom euro account & they will channel it through that. But na long process especially if you meet the ignorant ones or can't easily get referees. Your so called friend would have to send you some tracking details also. The earlier you goto the bank, the better, I think they reverse such funds within 2-7days.

2 Likes

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by OKOATA(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wire transfers usually take 2-6 business working days. If you are sure he sent it tell him to show you the receipt. If you see receipt be rest assured you will get it.
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by yungchop: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Your Brithish friend sent you Euro? Okay.
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by Myzubby(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2021
bro if it is directy to your account it takes 3 to 5 days if you provided the accurate details . But it is easier to use other platforms like western union .Ria and others. Through which you can receive the money immediately . If all you gave the guy was your acount details I dont think you will receive a dime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by meobizy(f): 5:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Na so.
Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by oladunjoye23936: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2021
“My British friend.”
We believe you.

1 Like

Re: Help my British friend sent €750 Directly To My Account And I Haven't Seen It by seankafor(m): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Seems more like audio money embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Short Term Rental Office Space With Facilities For Small Biz Owners. / Get Finance. / Need Business Investor/partner? Contact Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.