Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74214 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Toks2008(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Why will you waste that amount of money when you can go to one baba and give him 5k and you will still watch everything on TV grin

You Don mad grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by eyinjuege: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:

Yes because the fathers chose not to do the test before appending their names on the certificate

DNA tests are not even offered at all for a birth certificate.
You only go the extra mile by yourself to do one before your name is on the certificate if you want to (if you're not married to the mother).
Infact, their laws are even funny in the US in such a way that if you are married to a woman, even if you both know the pregnancy is not yours, you are more or less automatically made the father on the birth certificate. You will be forced to financially support that child too btw.
They don't believe in anything called bastard in a marriage o, unless you fight seriously in the court and you may not even succeed.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by bewla(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

you better reboot fast
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
ubola:
My sister it doesn't add up, courtship is not parameter nor demanding sex at first sight in a relationship. Men believe so much in what they SEE, while women believe in what they HEAR. The first thought in mind in approaching a girl should be how beautiful she is and how to bring her home for feasting. Thereafter I begin to look out for other qualities that can keep the relationship or move on. Denying a guy sex doesn't make me see you as a good woman. what if I pretend and mumuishly get along with you till the day I have it, then call It off thereafter. I rest my case.

This is what I'm talking about. And the quest continues.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ProphetM0hammad: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Be Frank with yourself. How many big boobs and bumbum have you seen in the church? I mean dedicated child of God that is a devoted worker?

Where you'll find most of them is in the clubs or bench warmers in Church on a mission. And those are the type you people go for.

What I'm saying may not make sense to you but it means a lot. And those who know already got the drift.

This shows that you are "local", you have limited exposure and you are not well travelled.

The church workforce does not discriminate, whether you are endowed or not. The only condition might be that such lady should adopt a particular dress code which won't still conceal the curves but only cover the skin.

I have been to many churches before, from Redeemed, Deeper Life, to Winners Chapel and Welcomed by ever beautiful and curvy ushers while some would come and meet me to get my details after service for follow up.

So saying beautiful and endowed girls can't be workers in churches is a big fallacy, even though i understand why you have been hammering on this narrative since, cos i have seen your picture before.

But trust me, there are flat ass and not so good looking girls who have also committed paternity frauds.
I don't understand why you are making it seem like girls of your stature/features are completely excluded.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Liposure: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. I don't brag but I got everything in the right proportion. Overdose is what is killing people like you.

Receive sense. It's 2021.
blood of jesus
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Elmander1983(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Should be between 60 to 80k a friend did his in Lagos for the said amount
AltCtrlDel:
Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much?

I got this from a friend via WhatsApp. But I don't know how to edit the screenshot to cover his name and details.

"Men are dying from emotional battery and verbal abuse. Women get attention when a finger is laid on them or they even cut themselves to get injuries and their feminists coven takes it up from there.

How does a man explain emotional bartery and abuse in court or to a relation or friend? Baba based on our discussions, pls help me find out where I can discretely do paternity tests for my kids and also the cost.. You're more SM savvy than I am. One love Gee"

Please help a brother
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ibidapko(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cococandy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:
In the US before a father's name is appended on a child's birth certificate, a DNA test is usually carried out. Same thing should be applicable here.
where in the US does that happen?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
ProphetM0hammad:

This shows that you are "local", you have limited exposure and you are not well travelled.

The church workforce does not discriminate, whether you are endowed or not. The only condition might be that such lady should adopt a particular dress code which won't still conceal the curves but only cover the skin.

I have been to many churches before, from Redeemed, Deeper Life, to Winners Chapel and Welcomed by ever beautiful and curvy ushers while some would come and meet me to get my details after service for follow up.

So saying beautiful and endowed girls can't be workers in churches is a big fallacy, even though i understand why you have been hammering on this narrative since, cos i have seen your picture before.

But trust me, there are flat ass and not so good looking girls who have also committed paternity frauds.
I don't understand why you are making it seem like girls of your stature/features are completely excluded.

You know your problem? You like jumping on comments that you barely understand the head nor tail.

Enjoy.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cococandy(f): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
I am sure our wicked feminists who dominate the fertility and healthcare sectors intentionally made it this costly to discourage men from going for paternity test so that they can continue to scam men and go scold free angry
yes the world is run by evil feminists cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Germi9: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person
they should make this thing cheaper and affordable for almost all men ..cos no be small fire cigar carry
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cococandy(f): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Trueteller0147:
No need to quote her. She's dumb. Most women are dumb and brainless
son of a dumb and brainless woman. We see why your IQ is the way it is

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by demoBaba: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain

Haba....it's new year my brother, distance yourself from this.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Germi9: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
SporaD8:

please pardon my bluntness, but... are you sure you are man enough? You sure don't sound like a father!
Paternity fraud is a great evil that must be expunged from our society. If you want a man to adopt a child, let him know from onset the legal and emotional implication of what he is entering into. I pray you'll not toil for another man to harvest.
gbam!!
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by 1x2x3: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord
, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

Marrying in the Lord doesn't mean marrying who you trust but who you love. The Bible even told us that a man who trust himself is a fool but encourages us to only put our trust in God So I challenge you to show me anywhere in the bible where it tells you to trust anyone besides God.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cococandy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
I love how men encourage promiscuity. They cheer one another on when they behave like people with no self control. They call women who agree with them good women for tolerating such nonsense. Then, when the results of their actions come calling, they are crying about DNA tests.

The fact that you guys are “polygamous in nature” should tell you that many of you dipping in the same wells. What’s the natural outcome of that?

And you are the “logical ones”. Phew

After crying on this thread, you’ll go back to life as usual. Spreading your seeds in one another’s gardens and having others spread in yours.

The kids are just a result of community efforts. They should be a community responsibility as well. grin grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Germi9: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
That's the most important thing any man in Nigeria should know.

In fact every man out there should take their babies out for paternity test. Its compulsory.

The category of women we have now are deadlier than a viper.

My own pikin no need paternity test sha. Cuz the pikin kuku resemble me. People dey ask me if na cough I cough am.

no be by resemblance my guy..
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by eyinjuege: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Glitterze:

It's so funny how, if the cheating MD was a nairalander and came to discuss his sexcapades here on romance section of nairaland, his fellow men would have hailed him and called him an alpha male, and would have with the same mouth condemned the actions cheating women (mind you I don't support cheaters though, whether male or female there's no excuse). It's really pathetic and hypocritical

Very hypocritical.
They seem to forget while egging each other on that the alfa male is probably quaffing their own wife or girlfriend.
They have to chose a side. Either condemn cheating or accept the fact that it will reach your side too one day.
On NL, alpha males only seem to mean sex and women affairs. Disgusting because real alpha personalities have so much more about them than this.
Real alpha males are not really about that life, and control in their relationships is just a tiny fraction of who they are. They are really easy to get along with, and that's why some mentally damaged goods on NL can't believe the definition of alpha male.
Russell Wilson is a typical example of an alpha male, but our dear alfa lads on NL cannot believe this because he married an accomplished single mother.
They are the exact opposite of what some NL folks think alpha men are.
Here's an interesting read about alpha males and their traits:
https://nextluxury.com/mens-lifestyle-advice/alpha-male-traits-characteristics/
I find it so annoying when some people who haven't been able to have any control over anything in their lives are calling themselves alfa male. Wannabe alphas. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by moneyest(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:
The polygamous gender is scared of being cheated on. One would have thought with how you guys encourage sleeping around- you’ll understand that a fellow bro has to nut somewhere. Sometimes with receipts...

Sha don’t kill yourselves like the FCMB woman’s husband. Men are not built for such pain.grin

My friend will you shut your trap there!. How dare you compare polygamy & polyandry?
Any man who wishes to indulge in polygamy does so at his sole pockets' discretion. If I decide to have a 4th wife or baby mama, na me go still fund am and train the proceeds of the affairs whether marital/extramarital to any level. Wifey will surely feel bad but at least she'll be rest assured that she's not made to fund the result of someone else's sexcapades.

Can you say the same for a woman?. As a matter of fact, our pain have never been about women opening up their local governments for other men to drill while being under the confines of marriage or yeyetionship since hoes have vowed to remain hoes; but being made to constantly toil day & night for two and half decades or more only to discover at the tail end that we've been fathering imported bastards all this while.

I urge all men to shun women's expected propaganda & manipulations and go ahead to conduct this test on all offsprings, irrespective of the resemblance between father and child/ren.

DNA test may be slightly expensive but it is far more affordable than permanently assuming the role of Santa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ProphetM0hammad: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

You know your problem? You like jumping on comments that you barely understand the head nor tail.

Enjoy.

Or you've forgotten what you wrote yourself.

You clearly stated that girls with big bum and boobs can only be found in clubs and as bench warmers in Churches.

Even if you are right

Can't we find flat ass and pimple shaped boobs girls in clubs and as bench warmers in churches too?

Madam, you were already heading towards committing one of the greatest fallacies of all time by inferring that only the physical attractive girls are capable of commiting paternity frauds.

That you are this way physically hasn't absolved you of that tendency. Your mindset, discipline, contentment are just few of the factors that will determine that.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Belcon(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
.....280k.... Depends on hospital bills for such...quote author=AltCtrlDel post=97627638]Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much?

I got this from a friend via WhatsApp. But I don't know how to edit the screenshot to cover his name and details.

"Men are dying from emotional battery and verbal abuse. Women get attention when a finger is laid on them or they even cut themselves to get injuries and their feminists coven takes it up from there.

How does a man explain emotional bartery and abuse in court or to a relation or friend? Baba based on our discussions, pls help me find out where I can discretely do paternity tests for my kids and also the cost.. You're more SM savvy than I am. One love Gee"

Please help a brother[/quote]
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by naijacentric(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

na dem o it would happen to your brothers yama yama
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
ProphetM0hammad:

Or you've forgotten what you wrote yourself.

You clearly stated that girls with big bum and boobs can only be found in clubs and as bench warmers in Churches.

Even if you are right

Can't we find flat ass and pimple shaped boobs girls in clubs and as bench warmers in churches too?

Madam, you were already heading towards committing one of the greatest fallacies of all time by inferring that only the physical attractive girls are capable of commiting paternity frauds.

That you are this way physically hasn't absolved you of that tendency. Your mindset, discipline, contentment are just few of the factors that will determine that.

Leave me alone. You talk too much tongue
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by samuelpeters(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
AbijaJ:
Some girl on twitter said that..

Igbos in the house how true is this

https://twitter.com/Spearszed/status/1343157180413968384?s=19
I have never heard of this one oh...
A bastard is a bastard!

Rather in my place, a married woman that goes out to sleep with any man, much less bringing a bastard home will die except she confess.

It's now left for the man to decide.

©️2021.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Dikaveli(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
If you are in anambra state, delta, imo or enugu i charged 75k per child but with both the father and child i will take 120k

Contact me if interested 07056562797 Dr victor
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by pocohantas(f): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
moneyest:

I urge all men to shun women's expected propaganda & manipulations and go ahead to conduct this test on all offsprings, irrespective of the resemblance between father and child/ren.

DNA test may be slightly expensive but it is far more affordable than permanently assuming the role of Santa

Who is stopping you? By all means go ahead. My own is to wait for tears.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by frankson1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Be Frank with yourself. How many big boobs and bumbum have you seen in the church? I mean dedicated child of God that is a devoted worker?

Where you'll find most of them is in the clubs or bench warmers in Church on a mission. And those are the type you people go for.

What I'm saying may not make sense to you but it means a lot. And those who know already got the drift.

I've seen lots of "big boobs, big bumbum" and very pretty ladies who are dedicated. I don't know what you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by 1x2x3: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:
I love how men encourage promiscuity. They cheer one another on when they behave like people with no self control. They call women who agree with them good women for tolerating such nonsense. Then, when the results of their actions come calling, they are crying about DNA tests.

The fact that you guys are “polygamous in nature” should tell you that many of you dipping in the same wells. What’s the natural outcome of that?

After crying on this thread, you’ll go back to life as usual. Spreading your seeds in one another’s gardens and having others spread in yours.

The kids are just a result of community efforts. They should be a community responsibility as well. grin grin

Again men will always take the blame. In marriages, men are scum and cheats and the women are innocent until you mention DNA test.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:

The kids are just a result of community efforts. They should be a community responsibility as well
. grin grin

Should be somewhere in the bro code.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ProphetM0hammad: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Leave me alone. You talk too much tongue
K

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Stereotype About Only Sons / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.