Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74209 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sunnyja: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
oz4real83:
The people u don't trust cannot harm u because u will always be on guard around them. It is those people u trust and love that can harm u, you lose your guard around them and they stab you when u least expect, that is why it is called "heartbreak".
One sad thing about betrayal is that it comes from those we trust most.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by IamD18: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
This thread.cheesy

Just 5 minutes for some bastard's husbands to go through their comments here and their marriage will be history.

So many reasons some can't and will never birth a male child wink

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by enumerica: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
idu1:

100k one child and a father. 150k 2 children and a father. if you are in Kwara state let's talk.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Cutiekatty: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:
Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much?

I got this from a friend via WhatsApp. But I don't know how to edit the screenshot to cover his name and details.

"Men are dying from emotional battery and verbal abuse. Women get attention when a finger is laid on them or they even cut themselves to get injuries and their feminists coven takes it up from there.

How does a man explain emotional bartery and abuse in court or to a relation or friend? Baba based on our discussions, pls help me find out where I can discretely do paternity tests for my kids and also the cost.. You're more SM savvy than I am. One love Gee"

Please help a brother

Back in 2008 it was 35,000 per person, because my relative did it when they were relocating to Europe

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
frankson1:

I've seen lots of "big boobs, big bumbum" and very pretty ladies who are dedicated. I don't know what you're talking about.

Ok. I rest my case.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by vibzy: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
About 150k in VI. Very discreet.
AltCtrlDel:
Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ProphetM0hammad: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:
I love how men encourage promiscuity. They cheer one another on when they behave like people with no self control. They call women who agree with them good women for tolerating such nonsense. Then, when the results of their actions come calling, they are crying about DNA tests.

The fact that you guys are “polygamous in nature” should tell you that many of you dipping in the same wells. What’s the natural outcome of that?

And you are the “logical ones”. Phew

After crying on this thread, you’ll go back to life as usual. Spreading your seeds in one another’s gardens and having others spread in yours.

The kids are just a result of community efforts. They should be a community responsibility as well. grin grin

When you get pregnant for another man, then speak up and take the child to the rightful owner.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Do you trust boko haram? Go spend a night in sambisa forest even without losing any guard and see tongue.

Are you sure you understood his post. It is because he doesn't trust bokoharam he will be on full guard. Imagine if his relative whom he trusted killed him, is that not a bokoharam act too.

What he is saying is that you should take caution of the people you don't trust but be more cautious of the people you trust because when they disappoint you, it can almost kill you if you're not careful. At the end of the day, God knows why he said to trust in man is vain. Only trust God. Don't even trust yourself because yourself will still disappoint you.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by frankson1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Ok. I rest my case.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Stevenbright(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Pls when your brain finish initializing....., I need you to explain " marry in the Lord".

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tonto Dikeh's Churchill doesn't need to do a paternity test on his son because her son looks like his father no be small grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by IMASTEX: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

* @ 1st bolded: If there isn't a word like betrayal, then trust won't have been in the dictionary. People do change due to natural phenomenon and interest can be dynamic.

* @ 2nd bolded: A lot of news are still coming from that angle too. There is a popular prophet whose wife & him starting doing cheating competition. They both secretly had a child for another person even as a couple. Be anointed and running a home as a couple are two different thing. Else marriage counselors & religious people would have had the best marriages in the world with zero divorce cases.

* @ 3rd bolded: grin grin grin grin You dey fear down in case of any gba gbos abi!
In conclusion, marriage is first a contract perhaps sealed by affection & love. Thus the contract should be periodically reviewed to ensure both parties are still in line or haven't derailed, with love & understanding each party can quickly point out each other's fault and make necessary corrections before it gets out of hands. The religious notion of once in forever in, has also given one of the partner the opportunity to become too bossy or become too relevant thereby misbehaving without been checkmated, and disliking been liberal & accountable to each other. Las Las, no formular for marriage, the ultimate goal is staying happy together. So couple should seek what work for them.

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Shamzo4u: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.
Ode, even pastor dey care for another man pikin, thinking the pikin is his... Marry in the lord in 2021

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Greenishland:
Wahala for who no marry born again wife o grin

Asin. All these isn't a problem if your wife fears God. I mean truly fears God. Na when man marry woman wey no fear God all these one go become issues grin grin.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by emecheboy2(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
between 250-350k
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by igboamakaaa: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

She is not a Christian, she is an hypocritical churchgoer who is bitter, full of hatred, envy and jealousy.
You can say that again bro
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by kelvindj98: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain
Chisos
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
AnonymousRebec:

Are you sure you understood his post. It is because he doesn't trust bokoharam he will be on full guard. Imagine if his relative whom he trusted killed him, is that not a bokoharam act too.

What he is saying is that you should take caution of the people you don't trust but be more cautious of the people you trust because when they disappoint you, it can almost kill you if you're not careful. At the end of the day, God knows why he said to trust in man is vain. Only trust God. Don't even trust yourself because yourself will still disappoint you.

I understood perfectly well. He was trying to let me know that it's safer to be with someone you don't trust as you'll be on guard having that awareness.
So I'm now trying to say in that case will it be proper to see fire and still dive into it just because you feel you're informed and well guarded? That's my reason for using the boko haram illustration. Don't know the angle you viewed it though.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by kelvindj98: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
oz4real83:
because I don't trust boko haram, I won't go to sambisa forest, I am on my guard and because of that, they can't harm me. U have difficulty in understanding issues.
Na Naija babe now, sense far from them.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
decimator:
Just did mine in Nov 2020. 2 children and myself cost 250k.
Test excluded me as the biological one. I plan to sue her for false allegation, character assassination, obtaining by tricks etc. except I get a public apology.

This woman done enter am grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by alwaysonnet: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
The cost our DNA test is as follows:

₦80,000.00 for father and one child and ₦50,000.00 for each extra person involved. ( informational purpose)

₦120,000.00 for father and one child ₦65,000.00 for each extra person involved. (immigration or legal purpose).

Humgene.
Contact details 08107519982 just explain from Ademola for a good discount
For more details check our website.
https://humgene.com/

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:
I love how men encourage promiscuity. They cheer one another on when they behave like people with no self control. They call women who agree with them good women for tolerating such nonsense. Then, when the results of their actions come calling, they are crying about DNA tests.

The fact that you guys are “polygamous in nature” should tell you that many of you dipping in the same wells. What’s the natural outcome of that?

And you are the “logical ones”. Phew

After crying on this thread, you’ll go back to life as usual. Spreading your seeds in one another’s gardens and having others spread in yours.

The kids are just a result of community efforts. They should be a community responsibility as well. grin grin

LMAO coco you nor go kee person grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ayele
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by descarado: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oh dear cheesy
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
IMASTEX:

* @ 1st bolded: If there isn't a word like betrayal, then trust won't have been in the dictionary. People do change due to natural phenomenon and interest can be dynamic.

* @ 2nd bolded: A lot of news are still coming from that angle too. There is a popular prophet whose wife & him starting doing cheating competition. They both secretly had a child for another person even as a couple. Be anointed and running a home as a couple are two different thing. Else marriage counselors & religious people would have had the best marriages in the world with zero divorce cases.

* @ 3rd bolded: grin grin grin grin You dey fear down in case of any gba gbos abi!
In conclusion, marriage is first a contract perhaps sealed by affection & love. Thus the contract should be periodically reviewed to ensure both parties are still in line or haven't derailed, with love & understanding each party can quickly point out each other's fault and make necessary corrections before it gets out of hands. The religious notion of once in forever in, has also given one of the partner the opportunity to become too bossy or become too relevant thereby misbehaving without been checkmated, and disliking been liberal & accountable to each other. Las Las, no formular for marriage, the ultimate goal is staying happy together. So couple should seek what work for them.

Happy New Year.

Very Mature.

Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cococandy(f): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Should be somewhere in the bro code.

Ladyhippolyta88:

LMAO coco you nor go kee person grin grin grin

they are slacking grin

But seriously these threads just amuse me.
I rarely have sympathy for men that experience this (used to but not anymore). humaneness says one should I understand that. But you need to see them get together on this topic when it’s one of their own and not nearly one sentence of reprimand to the culprit.

Then it happens to one of them and they want the earth to shatter.

Wetin consign me? It’s Business as usual

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Glitterze: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
eyinjuege:

Very hypocritical.
They seem to forget while egging each other on that the alfa male is probably quaffing their own wife or girlfriend.
They have to chose a side. Either condemn cheating or accept the fact that it will reach your side too one day.
On NL, alpha males only seem to mean sex and women affairs. Disgusting because real alpha personalities have so much more about them than this.
Real alpha males are not really about that life, and control in their relationships is just a tiny fraction of who they are. They are really easy to get along with, and that's why some mentally damaged goods on NL can't believe the definition of alpha male.
Russell Wilson is a typical example of an alpha male, but our dear alfa lads on NL cannot believe this because he married an accomplished single mother.
They are the exact opposite of what some NL folks think alpha men are.
Here's an interesting read about alpha males and their traits:
https://nextluxury.com/mens-lifestyle-advice/alpha-male-traits-characteristics/
I find it so annoying when some people who haven't been able to have any control over anything in their lives are calling themselves alfa male. Wannabe alphas. lipsrsealed

Lol. Don't mind them. Anyone that doesn't mind having a side chick as a married man and also having series of girlfriends or affairs as an unmarried guy will definitely encounter one of those he or his fellow men have "used" so to speak. And if they can't manage the situation then, it sure is laughable grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
ProphetM0hammad:

When you get pregnant for another man, then speak up and take the child to the rightful owner.

Why though?

The cheating part is to pay you back for the cheating that you also do.

The part where they make you pay for raising the kids is for the audacity.
Audacity is expensive.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cococandy(f): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
I have little empathy for those who experience it. Unless I can actually verify that at no time have they joined forces with their fellow alfa meils to encourage such behaviors too

eyinjuege:

Very hypocritical.
They seem to forget while egging each other on that the alfa male is probably quaffing their own wife or girlfriend.
They have to chose a side. Either condemn cheating or accept the fact that it will reach your side too one day.
On NL, alpha males only seem to mean sex and women affairs. Disgusting because real alpha personalities have so much more about them than this.
Real alpha males are not really about that life, and control in their relationships is just a tiny fraction of who they are. They are really easy to get along with, and that's why some mentally damaged goods on NL can't believe the definition of alpha male.
Russell Wilson is a typical example of an alpha male, but our dear alfa lads on NL cannot believe this because he married an accomplished single mother.
They are the exact opposite of what some NL folks think alpha men are.
Here's an interesting read about alpha males and their traits:
https://nextluxury.com/mens-lifestyle-advice/alpha-male-traits-characteristics/
I find it so annoying when some people who haven't been able to have any control over anything in their lives are calling themselves alfa male. Wannabe alphas. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cococandy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
irrefragable:
It is not a matter of cheating - we already believe married women do that - it's a matter of making a man train a child that's not his by deceiving him.
mmh hmm
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Skmoda360(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person
Price is okay...... considering naira valuation to Dollar..
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Glitterze:

It's so funny how, if the cheating MD was a nairalander and came to discuss his sexcapades here on romance section of nairaland, his fellow men would have hailed him and called him an alpha male, and would have with the same mouth condemned the actions cheating women (mind you I don't support cheaters though, whether male or female there's no excuse). It's really pathetic and hypocritical
It’s hard to find a few who will condemn bad something in its entirety. They have a different response based on who the perp is

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Stereotype About Only Sons / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.