Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74204 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Dong2: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
That's the most important thing any man in Nigeria should know.

In fact every man out there should take their babies out for paternity test. Its compulsory.

The category of women we have now are deadlier than a viper.

My own pikin no need paternity test sha. Cuz the pikin kuku resemble me. People dey ask me if na cough I cough am.

Sidon there.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by fjjc(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
That's the most important thing any man in Nigeria should know.

In fact every man out there should take their babies out for paternity test. Its compulsory.

The category of women we have now are deadlier than a viper.

My own pikin no need paternity test sha. Cuz the pikin kuku resemble me. People dey ask me if na cough I cough am.

Does resemblance has something to do with paternity
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Dong2: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2021
farem:

Could that also be the way of your mother, small fool? You're right, Kwantinue!

Its obvious you lack respect for your own parents if investigated. Why dragging someone's parent into your argument ? That a quite uncalled for.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:
The polygamous gender is scared of being cheated on. One would have thought with how you guys encourage sleeping around- you’ll understand that a fellow bro has to nut somewhere. Sometimes with receipts...

Sha don’t kill yourselves like the FCMB woman’s husband. Men are not built for such pain.grin

They are all making mouths here.

They don't have money to do shit they won't even do shit grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by YourCoffin: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You don't say, and yet we see more cases of paternity fraud mostly from the abroad than any other place, the doctors were probably dumb to forget about DNA testing innit?

The doctors are not the ones to insist on it. The fathers are and they are usually the ones to fund it. Anyone falling a victim of paternity fraud their either could not fund the DNA testing or chose to trust his partner.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by tutudesz: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:

Yes because the fathers chose not to do the test before appending their names on the certificate
You made it sound like DNA test must be done before the father name can be written on the birth certificate.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Omezif(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
How does this person mean
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by YourCoffin: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
eyinjuege:

That's not true.
DNA tests are not normally carried out before a child's name is on the birth certificate in the US.
You as a man can insist on paying for one before appending your signature on the form for applying for the birth certificate though, usually if you're unmarried to the mother and you have your doubts.

I didn't say a child's name. I said the father's name. If the father chooses not to do DNA testing it won't be done.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Sadly it doesn’t work that way. Keep all this public bin talk one side. Na only mad man dey go chop inside dustbin. Maybe a lot of you are mad, that itself wouldn’t be surprising. wink

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by YourCoffin: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
luminouz:

Which US? grin grin

Are there two US?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by humilitypays(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Eyah this one breaths and sees feminists in every aspect of his life, feminists are the cause of every problem in your existence abi, Pele.
my dear I see them everywhere oh, even in my dreams shocked cheesy
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by OpinionCounts(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Why will you waste that amount of money when you can go to one baba and give him 5k and you will still watch everything on TV grin

grin grin grin you know why this your own bad wella, na becos some babes fit dey very careful during fvcki fvcki with their side bobo dem to prevent pregnancy, she fit be professional sperm dodger or professional unwanted pregnancy dodger, so all ur kids fit still be ur own even when ur babe na doro the cheerful giver a.k.a d undisputed Fucknizer 2000...DNA no dey fit catch dis type, but with baba formula even if she manage to avoid pregnancy from her customers baba go still let u watch all her coded WWE wrestling matches with her cheerful receivers grin grin cheesy cheesy

E go shock her when you start dey play her tape give her with exact date, location and client description grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by xana101: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
If the child resemble u. No need to waste money. If not. Guy rush down to d nearest dna center. My one cent. Speaking from life experience
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by omoharry(f): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Look at this idiot. Do you know how many hypocrites like you are breeding other people's bastard children?
Dont mind him .A lot of this Nonsence happens in the very church is is talking about .
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Junnior: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

Not even you sisters in the lord can be trusted
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
ubola:
He has to be sure that the kids are truly his, married church women do paternity fraud a lot especially if they could not conceive immediately after wedding, out of desperation their Prophet would scam them to come for midnight prayers where the fraud is perpetrated between her and prophet during her ovulation. She returns from the night prayer in the morning looking very weak after a long night Bleep only to deceive the innocent husband that they did a lot of spiritual work on her. This is the more reason I don't encourage my wife to go for tarry night. I cannot come and go and kill myself for what I already know.

Hmm... Pathetic.

Try to know your partner very well before marriage. That's the essence of courtship but most times, people are blinded and carried away by illicit sex in relationships that they fail to study the kind of woman they are going out with.

I keep saying it. Any woman that easily gives her body to you without any restraints during courting period will do it with another man even after marriage without thinking twice.
Unfortunately that is the kind of women you men prefer because she's an easy lay and catch, forgetting that, that is how other men will easily catch and lay her.

You yourselves are no different because some men have multiple children with women outside marriage. So any man that comes asking for sex during relationship is automatically disqualified for me.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by AltCtrlDel: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain

Damn!!! You brought an RPG to a fist fight bro

Are you a member of Violence FC on Twitter?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by YourCoffin: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
tutudesz:

You made it sound like DNA test must be done before the father name can be written on the birth certificate.

You guys got me wrong then. I said normally and not mandatory.

Normal means it is an accepted procedure.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by igboamakaaa: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

U said it every church girls you witnessed their marriages turn out to witness infidelity. It's less than 30 min u wrote urself.

Let me tell you bitter truth... IN every marriage that having issues, the two partners have their share of blames. In fact on many occasions men takes 60% blame

There you go again assuming and generalising. I can clearly remember saying this

"Lots of friends whose wives became wildings married from the "virteous ladies" in the church who wear flowing gowns, puff handed clothes, sweep the church from morning till night and never miss shiloh revivals."

How does the above relate to your claims of me saying that "EVERY" church girl turned out not to have fidelity in her marriage?

Do you understand what "lots of people"means? I'd explain it for you if you dont; it means "a sizeable number of the sample" but not all of the sample data. In this case it means a sizeable number of friends who married whores disguised as church girls but not all of them. This implies that there are still a sizeable number of my friends who married church girls and are enjoying their marriages. I'd advise you again...if youre a married person, desist from faulty generalisations. It'll ruin you.

Back to your reply, i think i mentioned the word Compatibility before hand. It means that both parties have to be appealing to each other if not, there's bound to be chaos in the marriage. But you here are now trying to twist the whole topic of discuss to heap a majority of the blames of broken marriages on men.

I don't think you're married because if you are, you'd know better than all you just said. It takes two to tango, all this imbalance that's being created in todays world is manifesting in modernised approach to problem solving which is 'Blame the men, Blame the women...at least blame one party'.

Whereas the reality of the matter is that in failed relationships all parties are to blame in one way or the other, the husband, wife, parents, friends e.t.c

I don't think i can continue to have a conversation with you. I cant see any logic in your replies at all.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by zoomzoom(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=CalliDora1 post=97635139]Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

Though you are RIGHT, but what's the point of marriage if it's to SOMEONE you don't exactly find attractive?. Remember you will WAKE up DAILY to behold that PERSON.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person

Chaiii see ooo.

The government made it that way because they knew if they should make it on a cheap price Nigerian girls would be in trouble.

So in this juncture someone who has not finished feeding his will not carry 350k go do DNA test na.. So government is together with Nigerian girls, who is together with them niggarrs, God
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Heartdanny:
Me that my kids resemble my husband from head to toe even my son and one of my brother in-laws child that is of the same age are mistaken as twice by people, because they are mirror image of each other. This DNA wahala no concern me at all. If my husband like make him carry dem go to the best hospital in the world for a DNA test I no care. Las las na him money him go go waste.

Lol abi, you go even tell am make he still add you join make him waste more money grin grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by customstreet: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
it is not longer expensive. I did for my daughter for 90k at LSDNA & Forensic Center CMS September, 2019. Though the place is burnt down now. But thatv is the price range everywhere now

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:

Are there two US?

Lol
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by frankson1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

Madam, does the "will of God" exclude "big boobs, big bumbum and beautiful face?

Does God choose a man for a woman and vice versa?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by SoftP(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

This one just dey talk anyhow on top sensible topic.

Ur write up is distracting us from seeing meaningful response @ Madam born again
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by luminouz(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
customstreet:
it is not longer expensive. I did for my daughter for 90k at LSDNA & Forensic Center CMS September, 2019. Though the place is burnt down now. But thatvus the price range everywhere now

90k is still ok...

But imagine if you need to do for 6 children cheesy
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Na so
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by projet: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
I am sure our wicked feminists who dominate the fertility and healthcare sectors intentionally made it this costly to discourage men from going for paternity test so that they can continue to scam men and go scold free angry
this one totally weak me.Chai..
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by tutudesz: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:

You guys got me wrong then. I said normally and not mandatory.

Normal means it is an accepted procedure.
Ok grin because I know America dad's are only interested in DNA test wan child support is involved

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Stereotype About Only Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.