Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (41085 Views)

If You Need Urgent 5k Then Come In / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by tollyboy5(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.
Lol so Nigeria girls can afford urgent 5k bah!
Ma nigga needed 4k the third day I give am. But babe needed 2k, she was just telling different lies to collect 2k. Just because I want us fvck grin .
Emi ika cheesy mumu girl wey dem dey yanch upandawn dey form nonsense 4 me.
Maybe because I bought suya and ice cream when she was sick she think she don chop grin
So these are the girls that can afford urgent 5k bah! cheesy. Comot that virgin from ur moniker
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by EmekaA125(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Chimeluv:
Notice him or he will quench undecided
But he only stated the obvious fact. U ladies are heartless and mean. U only remember men whenever you are in need. Too bad
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mummymahdi:

I swear gaskiya kenan
Inaga bakada mata me sanaa ko aiko ko? Even girl friend that work ,will save u some days
Ni yan matan hausawanmu MA wlh nagaji dasu ciwan Kai suke samun. I will marry Igbo girl
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by EmekaA125(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
I only received free WhatsApp messages from them. It was only one girl that hasn't benefitted anything from me that cared to call. This life shaa. Nsogbu adiro, Kosi wahala, Baa da mu'a
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Mummymahdi(f): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Ni yan matan hausawanmu MA wlh nagaji dasu ciwan Kai suke samun. I will marry Igbo girl

Allah ya bada saga, su iyayensune zasu tatseka tsap ga infidelity.ka nemi irin yan middle belt like Niger, plateau and kogi they are well trained, educated and independent.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by DeHill(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
virginprincess:
Pained ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't collect money from men so why should i be pained?, my problem with his post is that he double the amount which is not fair, thereby making nigeria girls look like they can't survive without men's money undecided undecided undecided.
But u girls can't survive without men's money. FACT
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by pelegiga92(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hintona:
Yeye mtchew

Me I wished all the boys I collect urgent 5k from happy new year o
u sure?
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mummymahdi:

Allah ya bada saga, su iyayensune zasu tatseka tsap ga infidelity.ka nemi irin yan middle belt like Niger, plateau and kogi they are well trained, educated and independent.
Ni yanzu Yaushe zamu hadu ne cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Mummymahdi(f): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=97683730]
Ni yanzu Yaushe zamu hadu ne cheesy[/qu

Another case. Kana magana ne da idle woman no matter the case I don't meet men especially strangers.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=Mummymahdi post=97687872][/quote]
Lol wasa nake miki ai, Toh bari na turo account number na grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Chimeluv(f): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

But he only stated the obvious fact. U ladies are heartless and mean. U only remember men whenever you are in need. Too bad
stop hanging around heartless women and they will leave you alone undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Boxer007(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
dorin27:
mind sharing with me? Make I do amebo small grin

hello do u hav yansh? smiley
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by EmekaA125(m): 3:26am On Jan 05, 2021
Chimeluv:
stop hanging around heartless women and they will leave you alone undecided
Easier said than done
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by obi4eze(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

I'm very well.
Thank you.

Hope you're good.

Happy new year.

Yes I am. Thank you. Same to you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Chimeluv(f): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Easier said than done
you dey fear to stay alone undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by chinesenewyear: 12:10pm On May 21, 2021
Men brought into the world in the time of the Tiger have strong and valiant spirits. They love facing challenges. At work, they are forceful and put themselves out there openly. In any case, they in some cases battle to associate with others in view of their certainty. They are hopeful and have high excellence principles however they need sentiment and may wind up with a troubled family. chinese new year

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.