Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (41076 Views)

If You Need Urgent 5k Then Come In / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by LINTUNE(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Seyzcham91(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2021
grin
virginprincess:
You are looking for who to insult na abi, can you afford urgent 5k? reno should stop saying nonsense because 95% of nigeria guys can't afford such amount urgently.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by PastorFire: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.
Most Nigerian men are better than 5k..Unfortunately for you beggars which you happen to be the worst of it in the world, men are now becoming wiser.

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by DoubleEngine007: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2021
Cholls:
cool coolmy brothers sey na one of dem be this

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Oyiboman69: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
You are looking for who to insult na abi, can you afford urgent 5k? reno should stop saying nonsense because 95% of nigeria guys can't afford such amount urgently.

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by PastorFire: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2021
True talk.

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by TheRedpillguy: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:

Damn you most be really broke..

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by hopexter(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Hintona:
Yeye mtchew

Me I wished all the boys I collect urgent 5k from happy new year o

If i hear. Your dat don't have credit for Text msg undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Collegelove: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy I don't have a 5k urgent chick.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
sai gobe

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by bjtinz: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2021
I don't always agree with him, buh he's spot on here.

In fact I had to call one of such. No Xmas no new year wish. Yet if you see the way this babe disturb me for money. It's well.

Funny thing is people wey I no even remember na dem con wish me

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Elxandre(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2021
He is one of them...that is why he asked

Truth be told they all wished him... undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Seyzcham91(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2021
as for me, i'm no longer slaves to my own hormone again, i've been controlling for the past three years now

i already know Vagina people ain't shit, i can't even remember when last i decided to call a girl on phone asking out or checking on her cuz if you try do am na problem you enter, na billing go end am

so i better stay my lane
Frustrated007:
none of the useless girls wey I spend money on even call me
Most Women aren't worth a dime tbh
We men are just slaves to our hormones.
Once we can control them, we will have a deep understanding that women ain't shit!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by hopexter(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:

Don't use your standard of men to Generalise the rest of Nigeria men angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by ifyy07(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Shut up there

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by almarthins(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:

You sure? Nigerian girls and their olivertwixt syndrome.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by bjtinz: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:
One did call to wish me happy new year though..

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...

Koi!!! shocked grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by JayReeMai(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Realtord43:
Congregation of fellow Simp Association, Reno has a new year message for u guys gringrin

This leech wil ask for urgent 2k, 5k and when u Simp give them, they go tell their friend hw u are mumu maga.

this leech nd her friend will neva rate u, nd she wil hardly let u taste her fishy smelly pus$sy

Simp, it time for u to wise up, start investing with ur money nd connect with friend nd family cus leech wil run when u run dry of money but family will stay!
#Simp say no to urgent 2k girls.
some of the girls do allow the simps do small, maybe after collecting 200k-500k in 2k denominations. That’s when u hear them saying that Fasasi guy is a very nice and caring guy.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Frustrated007:
without men's money can you people survive? Let's be honest here undecided
If all men had zero sexual urges alot of you will starve to death...even the so-called feminists on here who sleep with their bosses and shit.

The civilization you people enjoy today was built by men stop spewing that we don't need men nonsense.
it's because you enable them.if you said a firm no and your no means no you will see urgent ₦2kungrateful and entitled people go extinct cheesy

Once urgent ₦2k people come near me,I offer them work opportunities e.g wash this clothes, fetch this water, mop the floor and collect ₦20k per month, you will see how they'll vanish

They'll rather be begging than working and I find it very irritating the way guys enable their rubbish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by uchmannn(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2021
envoymedia:
Reno Omokri: "Dear Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You A Happy New Year?"

Reno Omokri has stated that many girls who demand for 'urgent 5k' from their boyfriends do not truly love their boyfriends, IgbereTV reports.

He stated that many of such girls never called their boyfriends to wish them a Happy New Year but would only call when they are in need of money.

Advising men via his Instagram handle, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJg3cdhBsLh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This guy is right sha......I even experience it self. God punish devil!

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by slimman007: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Pained ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't collect money from men so why should i be pained?, my problem with his post is that he double the amount which is not fair, thereby making nigeria girls look like they can't survive without men's money undecided undecided undecided.

How do you think Nigerian women can survive without the men with there entitlement/leeche mentality.....until Nigerian women desist from this mindset the men will always see them as sex object and liability and will never respect them...shalom

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by millionboi2: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:
One did call to wish me happy new year though..

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...
hahahaha

U see
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by luminouz(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2021
None....
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by vhykeeytor(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:

How many Nigerian men do you know...if you are not an olosho

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Lexusgs430: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2021
And what exactly is the relevance, to the start of another year?......

It plays no role whatsoever, in how the other days would proceed.......

Wish me or not, my year would still take it's destined twist and turns.......

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Seyzcham91(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2021
ifa hear work hard again undecided shocked work hard indeed! undecided

work hard kee you there undecided undecided
virginprincess:
Well, i don't know of others but for me i can never strave to death, a man's money is never enough to take care of a woman's need that why most women of nowadays work very hard to fend for themselves, so stop bragging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by bjtinz: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2021
In fact the thing just dey vex me. angry

As of 12:10am, mumsy and sisters had sent goodwill. Before sunrise most colleagues sent thiers.

Yet this babe wey dey disturb and disturb for cash. . .even simple happy new year couldn't send

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by thatsleepboy1: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Frustrated007:
didn't get a single text even.
Blocking each and everyone of them.
The more I think about how these sluts are over rated the angrier I get undecided
Men need to wake up!
Our mumu don do!
You again. Your moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by islamicpenis: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Well, i don't know of others but for me i can never strave to death, a man's money is never enough to take care of a woman's need that why most women of nowadays work very hard to fend for themselves, so stop bragging.
the fact is a large majority of Nigerian girls depends on guys to finance their lifestyle majority of them don't work for their money .Even so called feminists

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! / My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.