Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (41089 Views)

If You Need Urgent 5k Then Come In / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Maj196(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2021
Why I go give girl wey no be my wife money before, I dey craze? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by alllivesmatter(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:
One did call to wish me happy new year though..

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na their way. Personal Interest.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by obi4eze(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Huh?

The way Men are crying about money these days like the world is crashing on them is so alarming. This one too?? Tot he was a big boy.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww

undecided undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Basicend: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...

Where una dey get all these groundnut and figure babes. . Una dey try sha o

Hmm 5 Hundi, 1k, 2k . .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Corbin: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Last last fvck all the fake people
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by islamicpenis: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Fact I will never spend my money on any woman apart from my mum and sister

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Lenient001: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2021
The dice is still on roll, pa grin.
Girls complains, Guys complains. Of course, only God know who is faulty and who is impeccable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by MoneyTrees(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Smoke weed and you won't hear
cheesy grin grin
What do you mean you don't collect money from men?
Smoke Mali kush & structure your statement well before your client will pass on thinking you're Hushpuppi cheesy
virginprincess:
Pained ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't collect money from men so why should i be pained?, my problem with his post is that he double the amount which is not fair, thereby making nigeria girls look like they can't survive without men's money undecided undecided undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by ProphetM0hammad: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Pained ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't collect money from men so why should i be pained?, my problem with his post is that he double the amount which is not fair, thereby making nigeria girls look like they can't survive without men's money undecided undecided undecided.

cheesy

Naija girls.

So you prefer the 2k to 5k

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by jojothaiv(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Watch out how 'emotional beings' throw their free shots and bants anyhow..

Anyway, I move...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Officialyaro:
we can't afford urgent 5k buh y are u pained?

Park well jare
she is in severe pain. Ojari. For my ladies incase you need urgent 2k halla me

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2021
obi4eze:

undecided undecided

Lol . tongue
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by jefff455: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Big girl. Bambiala with a touch of Chimamanda
do you know one of the funniest thing about chimamanda is that she's not a feminist
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by endsarrrs(f): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.
lmfpo
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Eppking(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=virginprincess post=97628963]Pained ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't collect money from men so why should i be pained?, my problem with his post is that he double the amount which is not fair, thereby making nigeria girls look like they can't survive without men's money undecided undecided undecided.[/quotes

My sister no need fight battle. If you don't do it, doesn't mean It is not the way of life of some bitches .

We men give more than urgent 5k, we even help you people subscribe for 20gig and DStv sometimes pay your phcn bill. We still don't complain.

Can you mention one help or life lifting thing you have done for a random guy that came your way or slide into your DM?

Can you publicly mention 7 of the people you look upto that are not leach on men, I mean ladies only oo?

You must mention oo, if not 2021 thunder go fire you one time...

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by alllivesmatter(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2021
bjtinz:
I don't always agree with him, buh he's spot on here.

In fact I am had call one of such. No Xmas no new year wish. Yet if you see the way this babe disturb me for money. It's well.

Funny thing is people wey I no even remember n dem con wish me

Do not hesitate to pay her in her own coin. Understand that since you didnt give in...she had long moved on to ask another person. That's how they are.

They loose interest completely when you tell don't have money to give out. On the other hand, they adore you and call you sweet names seconds after your assent to their request. But that is always short lived. Watch out for such.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Parrot69: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.

You think everybody is broke like your father??

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Sheriman(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Urgent 5K lady spotted
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by lexy2014: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:

Are u one of d "urgent 2k and 5k girls"?
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Xyzaid(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Honestly it's the other way round in my case, my girlfriend spent a total of 15k for me on the new year day, in 2020 she gifted me 50k twice to help with an idea I was working on.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by bodex196(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:

Smile... she called bcs she needed the airtime and not to wish you.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Blueelf: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Brutal means it can be severe.
Your words can make some men cry
Also, I never asked a stupid question.
If you don't want to talk about sex,then state it.

Are you ass-licking or what?

angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nato008(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
no offence but why did u decide to unintentionally leave ur common sense in 2020...how many men can afford 5k..this statement is an affront on all men(including our SIMPs) all over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Onyemaya: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2021
A full figured woman may proudly flaunt her dangling behind but unknown to many, they bruise as they cruise. In a stampede however, it dawns on her that her admired ‘superior’ posterior is a liability in reality.

You are not a burden to be endured. You are an asset to be desired, preserved and celebrated.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Blueelf: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Damn you most be really broke..

For her to know that 95% of Naija guys can't afford N5k, she must have really begged 95% of the entire male population in Nigeria for N5k and they refused. So, she begged millions of young guys for N5k and they refused

virginprincess, you must be a career N5k begger

grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Mars16(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Cholls:
cool coolmy brothers sey na one of dem be this

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by itsja4: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:

Ogbeni go an hustle for your life.
Stay there and be finding for mumu wey go give you urgent 5k again
Some men dunce sha
I thank God say I no follow.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by endsarrrs(f): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2021
undecided We wey na us dey asisst needy men money nkor

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Cholls(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Mars16 post=97642036][/quote]my brother I see! So na dem dem
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2021
no one wished me tho cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by emaopel: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Na true... One even asked me send money for fuel for her car own for her own business while I don't have car myself...she just dey showing attitude to me since then now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.