Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (41088 Views)

If You Need Urgent 5k Then Come In / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by stormborn28(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.
keep your virginity well well ooooooo...the thing be like balloon... Somebody go just bring pin just shook the balloon
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Komu1048(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hintona:
Yeye mtchew

Me I wished all the boys I collect urgent 5k from happy new year o

When are you leaving catering school
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by tunde82seidat(f): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
You are looking for who to insult na abi, can you afford urgent 5k? reno should stop saying nonsense because 95% of nigeria guys can't afford such amount urgently.

Thank you jare as if no be man dey ask me for urgent 5k the other day .
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
passionberry:
Lol.. I swear my male colleague at work has been blowing Trumper that he needs money oh.

I'm telling you. I don't understand. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by kokomilala(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
It's only foold that follow the whims of these entitled liabilities.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by openmine(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:
One did call to wish me happy new year though..

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...
grin grin cheesy grin
Na wa ohh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Urgent 5K Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by seniorgozman(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
This talkative man again undecided, it no longer 2k again, it now 5k, how many of nigeria men can afford urgent 5k? mtcheeeeeeeew..........HAPPY NEWYEAR NAIRALANDERS.
Many can afford it but we don't want to give
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by donem: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year...
lolz which kind wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Odunharry(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:
I guess I am the only one those happy new year messages irritates. Doesn’t in anyway signify you are special. It is just a ritual for many Nigerians.
Happy New year
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Odunharry:

Happy New year

Lmao! Happy new year to you too. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Lamasta(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Reno no go kee person with in bombshell grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Caseywilliams(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
envoymedia:
Reno Omokri: "Dear Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You A Happy New Year?"

Reno Omokri has stated that many girls who demand for 'urgent 5k' from their boyfriends do not truly love their boyfriends, IgbereTV reports.

He stated that many of such girls never called their boyfriends to wish them a Happy New Year but would only call when they are in need of money.

Advising men via his Instagram handle, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJg3cdhBsLh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
just two persons and one of them sent a message that got me really annoyed
Nancy which one is
cheers to us for making it to a new year, another chance and opportunity for us to get it right, happy new year Boo.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by charlesm91(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Niggas be brown nosing these girls n shit
Taking girls out to eat and spending money on these ladies
You know what I’m saying!!
I treat a girl like APC
I never have, I never will
I tell a girl like this,
Girl, you without me is like football without fans
You’ll never enjoy it! angry

Them ladies need men to hate, feed n leech on. What would they be without us? Perilous!
It’s 2021, say no to SIMPING. It’s the year of equal rights to hustle and earn your doe. No more urgent 2-5k giveaways.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Odunharry(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao! Happy new year to you too. cheesy
Lol. Where's the next location.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by stormborn28(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Stop wasting your time because that prayer of yours won't work, this is a new year i don't have time to exchange words with you,.......... HAPPY NEW YEAR.

internationalman(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year... grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Edusouls(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Parasitic creatures always begging for urgent help here and there, but you people are the most selfish, uncaring and lazy set of women in the whole world, no wonder most Nigerian men die early, unhappy and stressed up..tufiakwa unu..
virginprincess:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by stormborn28(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chimeluv:
Notice him or he will quench undecided

But at the end of the call she requested for urgent #500 airtime to call her family to wish them happy new year... grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by stormborn28(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Huh?

The way Men are crying about money these days like the world is crashing on them is so alarming. This one too?? Tot he was a big boy.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by stormborn28(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hintona:
Yeye mtchew

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Edusouls(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lazy, greedy and wicked mofos no wonder Nigerian men are so unhappy and stressed up too many parasites around them..
Hintona:
Yeye mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
stormborn28:

Hope you gave it to her because you don't know how she got the one she called you with.
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by stormborn28(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
meobizy:
Only one out of four and she is my least favourite. Satan disgraced me this year after I bragged to a friend that my phone will blow from messages.
are you a male or female or better still do you have vagina or penis?
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Dpundict: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
I did urgent 40k and today she is insulting me for not calling to wish her happy new year embarassed cry cry cry cry. I have to get out of all these urgent people circles this year. If they like let them call me stingy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by stormborn28(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Hope you gave it to her because you don't know how she got the one she called you with.
she was given some money during Christmas so are you surprise where the airtime came from
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Contango(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
That aside, the urgent 2k girls are actually better than the self aclaimed miss independent. Miss independent may not bother you for a while, but will from out of the blues request for urgent 2million naira loan. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by Mummymahdi(f): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
These days na women dey help men out ooo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by xest(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Make una hustle this 2021 o , no more urgent 2'3'4&5k o
Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by EmperorFred: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Pained ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don't collect money from men so why should i be pained?, my problem with his post is that he double the amount which is not fair, thereby making nigeria girls look like they can't survive without men's money undecided undecided undecided.
Then go and make the money and face your front. No point to create unnecessary and petty problems for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by EmperorFred: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
2cribz:
Not 1, a gal i spent over 300k on got angry with me since last week,shez been hissing at me cos ino gree see am again. I plan to see her soon and will fuc k craise comot for her body.
Mumu! 300k ontop pussy wey all of us de Bleep. Komot from here and go wear skirt or tie wrapper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by lkillbrokehoes: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Why at the metion of money, you guys go gaga?

I blame those still asking you guys for urgent 2k though.

Come to think of it, it is even the men that I see asking for urgent 2k especially here on nairaland but I'm not against anyone asking be it male or female because if they truly have, they won't ask.

Buzz off!
How many men have you seen begging for urgent 2k here? compared to you girls? are you angry because Reno exposed y'all? because it's obvious. go and work for your money and stop putting all burden on men, I despise jobless girls, swerve please.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? by JADEK01(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nobody
No one is even bring food to me
I was hungry
No where to buy food around my house...
This year go be eyes to eyes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.