Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lost Gmail 2nd Authentication Codes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost Gmail 2nd Authentication Codes (516 Views)

Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents / Latest Airtel Codes For Cheap Browsing And Cheap Data / List Of Access Bank Sort Codes, Routing Number And Branches In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Gmail 2nd Authentication Codes by Isbc(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
I need help signing into my Gmail account, I couldn't find where I saved the backup codes, I don't know who send me to put second security, I don't even know what I'm securing, please help.
I used it for my school, now I can't even retrieve my school login password
Don't read and pass, help me please.
Re: Lost Gmail 2nd Authentication Codes by dawnomike(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Isbc:
I need help signing into my Gmail account, I couldn't find where I saved the backup codes, I don't know who send me to put second security, I don't even know what I'm securing, please help.
I used it for my school, now I can't even retrieve my school login password
Don't read and pass, help me please.
Send a mail to gmail technical support... That is your only sure bet and it would take close to 30 days cos they will have to ensure no one else tries to claim the email account.
Re: Lost Gmail 2nd Authentication Codes by Isbc(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
dawnomike:
Send a mail to gmail technical support... That is your only sure bet and it would take close to 30 days cos they will have to ensure no one else tries to claim the email account.

Thank you for replying, I appreciate but another problem is that I can't find their contact
I've searched for their gmail address but I couldn't find it, can you please help with that?
Re: Lost Gmail 2nd Authentication Codes by dawnomike(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
Isbc:

Thank you for replying, I appreciate but another problem is that I can't find their contact
I've searched for their gmail address but I couldn't find it, can you please help with that?
https://support.google.com/mail/?hl=en-GB
Re: Lost Gmail 2nd Authentication Codes by Stopmyaddict: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Isbc:

Were you able to recover ur gmail account?
I'm having similar issue, I lost my gmail password,am unable to remember it.
Funniest part was that the email to recover the lost password was incorrect.
I have important files on the gmail account
Pls any other means to recover it.
Re: Lost Gmail 2nd Authentication Codes by Isbc(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Stopmyaddict:

Were you able to recover ur gmail account?
I'm having similar issue, I lost my gmail password,am unable to remember it.
Funniest part was that the email to recover the lost password was incorrect.
I have important files on the gmail account
Pls any other means to recover it.

I wasn't����

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Neco Result Checker. / Elon Musk Now Richest Person In The World / ASUU Strike Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.