Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (116680 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by King44(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Neddstark:
Women ehnnn. I once met a chic in the club. All night this girl was discussing how she kpanshed Wizkid and how he has a very big deek. Just like men, woman love to brag when they hit someone real big. It's like a souvenir and they are proud to showcase it. But Dangote fuckup sha. With all the voluptuous Arewa and Nigerian girls, he had to go for black American bitches who probably once stripped in private parties to make ends meet.
When Nigerian women and girls have showed him shege

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Ishilove: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Why are they revealing their affair with him now?

4 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by HitlerGaddafi: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2021
leadzeal:
In this world of social media, it is really hard to keep things on the low. I bet dangote had no idea she took a pic of him.

But I really used to appreciate the elusive nature of this man. Bloggers had tried for years to see the other aspects of his life apart from business, and I guess they're having a field day
Honestly the man tried. He has managed to keep a low profile of his social life for years.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Cousin9999: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2021
So basically, this is an example of why you shouldn't date American women. lol

undecided

He probably goes to Atlanta because it's so easy for guys to pull IG models there, especially as a billionaire. I see why you would want to do it, but there's so many weirdos there. Just go to the DR or Brazil, my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Let it rest pls, he's a freaking billionaire. They do more crazy things than he's doing. Drugs, anal sex, weird sex... Anything you can think of. It's what keeps them relaxed and motivated!
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by cococandy(f): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Nothing wrong with consensual sex so I don’t know what they think they are exposing. Kiss and tell people irk me undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by fof1: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2021
privaldo:
The private side of Africa’s richest man is being laundered across the Internet in a successive but uncoordinated manner.

HILLARY ESSIEN • JANUARY 2, 2021

PEOPLES GAZETTE

Entertainers on d INTERNET, Pls. However,Nothing is hidden that shall not be Revealed... What is New?
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by PapalsBull(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:
Why are they revealing their affair with him now?
Ishilove my Nairaland rof, Happy New year.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by EMMY76: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2021
It's like baba no like naija babes oh? shocked I don't think any nigerian lady will dare to expose him like this for fear for their lives and families.

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by imagrg(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Fake news.
Fake mistress.
Nigerians always believe in fake news.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by leisuretym: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2021
OsuAmaka:

When pussy loses, she goes for a blackmail.

-Osu amaka

We don't care about gold diggers, we will defend our fellow Nigerian against any American hoeee , yansh full everywhere if nah Dangote yansh. No big deal
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Briller: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Patriarchy001:
Hmmm.. notice how the 'richest man in Nigeria' avoids Nigerian women??

That says a lot cheesy

Says who? Until you start seeing the Nigerian version of the blackmail.

In case you don't know, all those top female bankers need his account to rise to their executive positions.

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Midas01: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2021
So when it's a man we should "let him date and enjoy his life", but when it's a woman she's a hoe who shouldn't have a private life?

undecided
uruba23:
grin What is wrong with you people sef ....Alhaji is single na let him date and enjoy his life.... He has rights to his privacy.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by bbus: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2021
THIS MAN SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CRASH THE PRICE OF HIS CEMENT OH. BEFORE THE NIGERIAN ONES BEGIN THEIR OWN! My piece of advice ; As they say..... There's no smoke without fire! sad
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by martinogeenz: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2021
So rich men should not utilize their dicks?
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by LOVEGINO(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
dangote has done no wrong because he is d richest black man make baba no whip again?
dis new year go better for you. Chill beer for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by egobetatoday: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz...Nah foreign women Baba dey do, no time for Nigerian girls wahala

Because Nigerian girls will like to marry or rope you with pregnancy...simple!
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Dpundict: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Dangote never do anything for me before but make somebody no make me vex because if I am the man I go live my life the best way I can. If a man is not married and has a fortune that most of us are dying to have 1% of in our generation then what should he do? Make him dey madturbte when these hoes are thronging him abi? If they like make them show him pole sef I will still like the man. Una no reach to spoil the man profile. If na me sef na belle dem for dey use pursue me.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by kenzysmith: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2021
LOVEGINO:
dis new year go better for you. Chill beer for you.
Amen bro

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2021
I do see Nairaland men slut shame Nigeria women unprovoked. Their words "they prefer abroad women" but see as an outsider open Dangote yansh. like go and marry abroad, you think you can control a woman over there? lol. See as the lady is even stepping on your Africa richest man. las las we ladies still get una mumu button.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by onadana: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
dangote has done no wrong because he is d richest black man make baba no whip again?

I wonder.Is there a law saying he cannot expose his backside.Dangote is human and has a need for his private life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Rajosh(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2021
lol. we started 2020 with America vs Iran. we're starting 2021 with Dangote vs Vigina people.

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by lexy2014: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2021
uruba23:
grin What is wrong with you people sef ....Alhaji is single na let him date and enjoy his life.... He has rights to his privacy.

Americans don't no what privacy means
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by iamJ(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Dangote fall my hand, I dey very discreet

Can't loose guard like this
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by JohnBullMySon: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2021
where is MURIC and miyetti Allah when you need them? buhari is next. this year no go funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by winterfell007(m): 8:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Dangote should have respected himself and date Nigerian girls they'll never post it on the media even if he breaks up with them just silently be eating his money me self go delete all my social media acct. Only God go no say i dey date dangote I'll keep it a secret with my last blood.....but you see this black American ladies they're very disrespectful and always tasty for attention clout chasers......

Atleast, i respect Nigerian ladies for that. They're a whole lot better than those black Americans gold diggers
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Adakintroy: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2021
When I was talking the other time about the other stupid bitchhh that did it first one girl just ran into Mee like a loose truck..now see.

I said if every woman who slept with dagote ever came out what will happen?

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by sharpwriter(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2021
Kokaine:
if dangote gets angry with us for spreading his news he will just add 1k to cement price and 50naira to indomie, salt and spaghetti

Lol... If to say you be Billionaire, you go wicked o cheesy
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by jojofola: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What is pegged

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2021
This is entertaining,more please.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by techtechh: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Dangote should have respected himself and date Nigerian girls they'll never post it on the media even if he breaks up with them just silently be eating his money me self go delete all my social media acct. Only God go no say i dey date dangote I'll keep it a secret with my last blood.....but you see this black American ladies they're very disrespectful and always tasty for attention clout chasers......
Only me , God and dangote will be aware of the relationship
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by joseph1832(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Women!!! This is among the reason why it's prudent never to engage women of certain calibre. That's when you're above their class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.