Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (116677 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by waleadeagb(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Lol, Exactly. Will be forming busy busy. Board room meetings, business deal in Tokyo today, another launching in Siberia. My brother, whenever it comes to Kongi level and you are arrested....you gotta do what a man gotta do.....we are all the same and having self control is unspecified.....no too much self control and no too little self control. Just like saying I am so righteous and wouldn't take bribe...you never see the bribe that would render you stupid and disturbed you for the rest of your life. Dangote is a Gee and gee got to do gees act....it's just natural thing.....set him free guys....we move....happy new year 2021...

anochuko01:
You'll think these people are too busy to do women.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Flamemignon1(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2021
I'm confused, why is this news? Last I heard, he's single
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by seguno2: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
your hatred for dangote will consume u y d beef? oga u go.make money to impact humanity he has a vision to be d richest man in d world before he die

Instead of wailing uncontrollably about hatred, why don’t you dispute what I said, if you have the intellectual capacity to do that
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Rainbow219(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Totally fake news and unbelievable by any sensible human. Baba Dan Gote is a good man who is never been involved in bitches scandal
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2021
See the nasty women sef,they no even fine,too masculine looking,fake boobs and flat ass.millions of our Naija babes here are even more beautiful...see the one on white looking like transgender...abeg leave our dangote for us, other billionaires live horribly worse lifestyle!
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2021
No one expected an unmarried richest black man to be celibate.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by kenzysmith: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2021
seguno2:

Instead of wailing uncontrollably about hatred, why don’t you dispute what I said, if you have the intellectual capacity to do that
oga dangote has produced jobs more than any other individual in d history of this nation and he is still creating job u too dumb to c dat
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
Dangote and his retinue of aides are not serious. No lady goes into the apartment or lodge or bedroom or party room of a billionaire with her mobile phone or camera. You must be totally searched and all gadgets removed before you are allowed into the private place of a billionaire.

They have learned the hard way and I am sure such wouldn't occur again.

Otedola and Dangote are known womanizers, nothing new but they need to learn how to protect themselves from clout chasing ladies of this world angry

what if he was the one that went to her lodge?? will hw tell her what to do in her own house?? moreover. this is America and not Nigeria oo. the ladies there are no nonsense people. mess with them , they come for you
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Faithful007: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
Nigerian girl that grew up in Nigeria before relocating abroad will never dare it. But Nigerian girl born and raised in the US is just the same with black American ladies, no difference, they have the same toxic and wicked attitude towards men
lol... grin and what do you think Nigeria is, some personality development centre? Bro Nigeria is only good at hypocrisy, The women that relocated are worse off

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Ofadaman(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2021
Lol, her pride now is the status of the man who bleeped her
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Hathor5(f): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2021
The picture proves NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2021
eagleu:
Federal government made 'richest man in Africa' has no idea how to conduct himself.

Do you know why people like Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates etc get to sponsor candidates from congress to Senator to Governors and President? Its because a single policy of government can put them out of business for life. This is why there is no Igbo person on Forbes list, they don't know how to do business on the billionaire level.

A billionaire has to have people in political office protecting his interest. There is no billionaire in the world who doesn't need proper legislation and govt policy to thrive

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by jojothaiv(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2021
anochuko01:
You'll think these people are too busy to do women.
Motivational speakers go don dey find another quote now to justify am..

'A wealthy man cannot be busy all the time, he'll surely need the other room service provided he's discreet about it'
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by pocohantas(f): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Dangote should have respected himself and date Nigerian girls they'll never post it on the media even if he breaks up with them just silently be eating his money me self go delete all my social media acct. Only God go no say i dey date dangote I'll keep it a secret with my last blood.....but you see this black American ladies they're very disrespectful and always tasty for attention clout chasers......

He has dated a Nigerian ex beauty queen in the past. The money was too much for her to shut up, she also started posting things affiliated to Dangote on her IG page. Naso baba close her chapter. It is not easy to be knacking a man like Dangote and keep quiet. Men dey different type.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Ah ah ah... Whatz going on... With our Danny love...

Na wa oo... well all this rich men... Naija babes no be their specks anymore sha.... ..

But all this imported chics no get joy at all... Heartbreakinh things ni... Well.. i no get wetin i wan talk......
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Alfredjones1(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2021
He's human and so what when he does what he feels, is anyone a saint
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Klington: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Someone said dangote can't maintain a concrete relationship even with his cement factory.

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by LordOfTheGame: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Stealing from the Nigerian masses just to be funding his escapades and fake luxury lifestyle. Dangote is part of Nigeria's biggest criminal gang impoverishing the people.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Seyzcham91(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
grin
Tolumiide:
And we are expecting cement not to be expensive

Na joke o
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Seyzcham91(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2021
you smart! you got it! any trending in naija or world is always within two weeks and later the word forget and move to another
meobizy:
E no concern me. In two weeks time we’ll forget all about this and move on with life.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Soknown: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Ah leak oh, unhm. Sure he will rebound from this surely. He is still the richest Black man.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by pocohantas(f): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Gerrard59:
Aspiring rich Nigerian men should steer clear from Africa American ladies, they tend to talk a lot chu chu chu. Better Nigerian ladies or other Africans. To think we've seen Dangote yansh but not Jeff Bezos or Larry Ellison. embarassed

I don’t think it is a race thing. Any woman can do it. When you have a reputation to protect, you have no business fcking people who have nothing to lose.

Have you noticed that top women are smarter with their affairs? It is not like they don’t have sugarboys too.

But you see men? No spec. Once they have that power, na to dey knack any thing with vagina. Have a spec, set a standard. If she has nothing to lose, she has no business being in your circle. If she has no family that would be ashamed at her her acts, she has no business being on your bed.

People with nothing to lose snitch badly. Before you talk one, they done talk 100.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by alphaNomega: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2021
eagleu:
Federal government made 'richest man in Africa' has no idea how to conduct himself.
How should he conduct himself?
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by humilitypays(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2021
Faithful007:
lol... grin and what do you think Nigeria is, some personality development centre? Bro Nigeria is only good at hypocrisy, The women that relocated are worse off
lol, they are not better of per se, but they still have that fear of home, and they still got their family back home to fear for their safety knowing any of their action could ruin their family back in Nigeria.

But the ones born and raised in the US don't even believe they are Nigerians to bother about what happens to extended families back in Nigeria. They are the same with black American ladies; highly toxic, selfish, wicked, entitled and opinionated
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by alphaNomega: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t think it is a race thing. Any woman can do it. When you have a reputation to protect, you have no business fcking people who have nothing to lose.

Have you noticed that top women are more smarter with their affairs? It is not like they don’t have sugarboys too.

But you see men? No spec. Once they have that power, na to dey knack any thing with vagina. Have a spec, set a standard. If she has nothing to lose, she has no business being in your circle. If she has no family that would be ashamed at her her acts, she has no business being on your bed.

People with nothing to lose snitch badly. Before you talk one, they done talk 100.
For a minute I thought you were insinuating they go for married women
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Astra101: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Funny enough her own buttock is everywhere for all the see

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.