Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos (32637 Views)

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Joke Sanwo-Olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Three Lagos Hospitals / Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by lkillbrokehoes: 6:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Cute babies
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 02, 2021
mansakhalifa:
And this is exactly why I don't buy newspapers on the second day of any year at all.

The first pages are always cluttered up with stories and pictures of 'First babies of the year' and gaily dressed 'first ladies' at different maternity wards...

Boring tradition. sad
Maybe you should reflect, on the same new year period you hate so much, why you have become such a sad and depressed individual with no joy in his soul to celebrate the good things happening to others.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Scam grin first baby my black ass. If only these ones know how many poor people dey born for their house, low budget hospitals, traditional hospitals or even for road side... The first baby could be from a mad woman who prolly put to bed somewhere in the streets.. but na people wey born for general hospital Dem dey take count first baby grin
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by authority2006(m): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Hallabee1:
nice... but then don dey name babies instantly

post=97633563:
Babies are just so Beautiful. kiss kiss kiss

Lol cheesy
It is not like that, those names are actually their surnames/names of their parents.
The bolded below will make it more clearer to you!

I always named my babies around 5 months pregnancy, one name for a male and one for female. Many other Muslims do the same thing too.

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by clacicar: 6:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Wow, so nice. Congrats to the new born kids and their mums
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Tell your husband to tell us who gave the order for innocent souls to be shot at toll gate

Negativity and callous statements is all you can add when such is unneeded and not appropriate? No good words or thoughts at all about the beautiful babies? And you are a 'lady'?

I keep saying it that many Nigerians should look honestly at themselves in the mirror sometimes. Leaders are not th only ones with serious problems, poor orientation and worthless attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Hallabee1(m): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2021
post=97633563:
Babies are just so Beautiful. kiss kiss kiss

Lol cheesy
It is not like that, those names are actually their surnames/names of their parents.
The bolded below will make it more clearer to you!

thanks for the clarification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Mrbenny001: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2021
These babies are fighters oo, they refused to drop inside that 2020.. year we no smile..
This year will be a glorious one.. Amen
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2021
candidtalk:

Maybe you should reflect, on the same new year period you hate so much, why you have become such a sad and depressed individual with no joy in his soul to celebrate the good things happening to others.

What 'good things'? Babies

Please, I could think of a thousand better things.

Besides, I never said that I hated the new year or that I am bitter or unhappy that some folks are welcoming their 'bundles of joy'.
You were the one who chose to read my post that way, sir.

And it's nobody's business if I'm a bit warped up there. Was raised that way.

Not trying to be rude here. I hope you see things my way.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2021
mansakhalifa:

What 'good things'? Babies

Please, I could think of a thousand better things.

Besides, I never said that I hated the new year or that I am bitter or unhappy that some folks are welcoming their 'bundles of joy'.
You were the one who chose to read my post that way, sir.

And it's nobody's business if I'm a bit warped up there. Was raised that way.

Not trying to be rude here. I hope you see things my way.

Okay, My bad. Apologies. Carry on as you are. Nothing do you brother.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 02, 2021
candidtalk:

Okay, My bad. Apologies. Carry on as you are. Nothing do you brother.

smiley

No hard feelings, man.

Happy new year to you.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by princejones(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2021
What a good gesture,congratulations
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by uglodoh(f): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Smile4mee01:
While I congratulate the couple for the arrival of their baby. It occurs to me like the office of the first lady is not really relevant.

Of what use is this to the progress of the state?

What about those who had babies at home ? What about those who gave birth in private hospitals?

Traditions like these should be changed. Instead of doing this, why not try to make a law that for every child born in a government hospital, the child and mother gets a gift of some kind. This will endear people to wanting to use government hospitals than those road side clinics that could be a danger to the child and mother.

Again, congratulations to the couple.

Many of these general hospitals are expensive to use that why pregnant mothers are not using them. Moreover, you have to donate blood.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by leisuretym: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Hope they present something nice to them and those things actually got to them. Not just using them for publicity
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by folu4real(f): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2021
post=97633585:

AMEN in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by folu4real(f): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2021
post=97633585:

AMEN in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

Thanks. Am a female. Male & female bears Folusho grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2021
J111333:
Wow.
Cute babies.
The one born at 12.01 can contest for first baby of the year in the world stage, it may win. cheesy

Dem tell u say all d world dey ise d same time
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by goshen26: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Hallabee1:

No, they called them by their surname

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Hallabee1(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2021
goshen26:

No, they called them by their surname
thanks
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Lovelyn451(f): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2021
big babies...the way babies get big these days eeh, imagine 4.35kg & 3.3kg, 3.kg, kai.. baba God you too much
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by sonizzyroyalz(f): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2021
The babies weren't named. They we're addressed by their surnames
Hallabee1:

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
J111333:
Wow.
Cute babies.
The one born at 12.01 can contest for first baby of the year in the world stage, it may win. cheesy

Time zone will not favor Nigeria. Babies born in places like Australia will win this.
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2021
Hallabee1:

thats what i did for my children....na for hospital me and my wife don give our children names......went to register for birth certificate the next day.........the 7th day naming na just to please my parents.....who those craps help? Na their 1 year birthday we dey do for them......

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Idrisk19(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
my wife also give births to a baby girl in the year.. but, we had never receive any gift from the wife of of the Governor of my dear state..
Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Idrisk19(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
my wife also give births to a baby girl in the year.. but, we had never receive any gift from the wife of of the Governor of my dear state..
Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lovelyn451:
big babies...the way babies get big these days eeh, imagine 4.35kg & 3.3kg, 3.kg, kai.. baba God you too much
I tell you my dear.. I can never forget the day/moment my new born child was handed to me, so big & heavy @ 4.9kg; almost 5kg.. I was amazed how 'this big being' was inside a human being for months!!

I doff my hat for our women, wives & mothers o.. God is great!

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Isabella199: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
seen
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos by subcbouy: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
when nurses and doctors play their maternity politics, it will shock you.
Congrats to the parents and sound health for all the babies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) / Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.