Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message (825 Views)

Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by ReligiousCritic: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2021
The general overseer of the Synagogue church of all nations, Prophet TB Joshua is not having the best of time after his New year message went viral.

The prophet had earlier said He was on the mountain to bring the Prophecies that God has for the people ahead of year 2021.

Unfortunately, people were disappointed after his New year message was revealed today. The major word of prophecy in his statement was about Covid-19, a Novel virus that has crippled the world.

It would be recalled that Prophet TB Joshua had said that the virus will be over in March 2020 which didn't happen.

This has become a basis for the backlash the man of God is currently experiencing after stating that the Virus has three stages and will still be much around, after his prophecy on it fading in March 27 failed.

Below are some of the screenshot

2 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by TANID(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by tyup(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

The fact you have a phone and data doesn't mean you should castigate some one.

Tell me one thing that would happen if you read it and pass? People just type anything on social media. Believe me some people's sin every day by the content of what they type on social media.

Back to the thread, they have prophesied, but one thing I believe is, this year I will be close to God by his Grace. That's my own !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by debbydams(f): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2021
undecided
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2021
No be by force to give end of year prophecy.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by petra1(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2021
What he said was that he was going to study the mesage he received and wrote down because they came in codes and he had to decode them properly. He is yet to give full detail
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
No be by force to give end of year prophecy.

Na competition now my brother.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message by thrillionaire(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
We are in charge of what we attract. I my self be prophecy.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Releases 34 Shocking Prophecies For 2021 / Selling My Soul To The Satan. / Spare The Rod And Spoil The Child Is An Outdated Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.