Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion (86797 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by searay(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

alaye shut up! you wailing won't change my stance, resist the urge to shalaye this new year

recover your lost brain and preach integrity to your dumb president

mumu citizen
I am disappointed by all these your comments. The man in question to th e best of my knowledge is upright. Stop all this.

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
searay:
I am disappointed by all these your comments. The man in question to th e best of my knowledge is upright. Stop all this.

you will be more disappointed because I'm not here to pleased any fúcking body and you Dundee didn't buy me data to air my view here

anytime you bounce on my opinion to exercise your foolishness, you will always see the other side of me. if you respect me and my tribe, you get the respect back, you disrespect me, you get the same

so fúck off my mention
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Darestc2k12: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nato008:
when I read negative comments about this man....I simply ponder why we shout that our leaders are corrupt...if an individual who decides to be honest is hated than we should stop yelling when our leaders Bleep us front and back....truly Nigeria is rotten to the core, Gish....!

So you are surprised. I have said it many times that leadership is a function of followership and not the other way round.

If majority of of the followers are honest and sincere, majority of our politicians wouldn't find it difficult to do the right thing for the people they represent.

We see the government, where we put the government at all levels.

We see the politicians, where we put the politicians at all levels.

Haven't you noticed and observed that no matter how dishonest and insincere politicians are, they never feel ashamed. This is because majority of people around them are also dishonest and insincere.

Where we put our politicians, is where we see them.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Darestc2k12: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
zikter:
The same dumb people calling the man a fool for not collecting bribe must have insulted our corrupt leaders and participated in endsars. What a confused people

Nato008:
when I read negative comments about this man....I simply ponder why we shout that our leaders are corrupt...if an individual who decides to be honest is hated than we should stop yelling when our leaders Bleep us front and back....truly Nigeria is rotten to the core, Gish....!

So you are surprised. I have said it many times that leadership is a function of followership and not the other way round.

If majority of of the followers are honest and sincere, majority of our politicians wouldn't find it difficult to do the right thing for the people they represent.

Haven't you noticed and observed that no matter how dishonest and insincere politicians are, they never feel ashamed. This is because majority of people around them are also dishonest and insincere.

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by karika2018: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Go fund me page should be opened to give this man money.....nigerians should honor this man
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Darestc2k12: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Anwons:
If this is true, then Nigeria is indeed dysfunctional

This is a common scenario in all public civil servants.
Only mediocrity, nepotism, incompetency, hypocrisy and non professional are rewarded.
I am civil servant that why I know.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Darestc2k12: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

Nigerians are just as bad as their leaders if not worse...

Nato008:

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Darestc2k12: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
mansakhalifa:
I can see a lot of unprincipled reprobates on this thread saying that he ought to have taken the bribes...

Now, you see why I don't say a thing when Nigerians go out to lambast public office holders in the country?

Funny, Nigerians suddenly become 'anti-corruption crusaders' when they are not partaking in the looting and embezzlement.

But put them in public office and... you know the rest.

As for the officer, just enjoy your retirement/resignation knowing that you have a clear conscience. That is very important. And don't worry about what hound dogs have got to say about your unflinching resolve to remain incorruptible.

Nato008:

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Darestc2k12: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
U rejected bribe but if I collect bribe and use it to pay you salary u will collect

His salary is his rightful entitlement
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Kosoco(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Go to your country clown since this one is a failure. Mofo
Grace001:

Ode ... it’s your life, continue living in denial. I can understand suffering and smiling is like a tea to you, you’re use to drinking it. Happy drinking
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by merits(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1377616/breaking-rejected-n864m-policeman-never-took-bribe-resigns-non-promotion/

See bros csp am sorry for you Nigeria government don't appreciate good people but the bad once get rewarded.as adage says"if you can't beat them join them"you suppose be a billionaire by now it's not fault it's the system way of life in 9ja.

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by merits(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
datola:
Good Nigerian people should come together to reward the good man.

You for first start na, donate your one year salary, wages or business profit to him.lead the pace and other shall follow.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by toprealman: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
uchaymart:

That he rejected N864m as bribe
Let's give him that benefit of doubt.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Lucyfa10: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oga officer no vex sir that's the system...
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by BigBashiru: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Darestc2k12:

You hit the nail on the head....
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Gyong(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
u dont want to take bribe but u want instant promotion? what is the difference?
i have an uncle that works with immigration, he was dumb as u. he rejected a 300m bribe years ag when we where kids.
today he is still working like an idiot. he even expects cash from me always but i purposely dont give him because i do not give cash to idiots because i see it as attracting curses. till today he is still poor. i swear if it was this present day he dd it, i for put otapiapia for him food

You na pure evil.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by searay(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you will be more disappointed because I'm not here to pleased any fúcking body and you Dundee didn't buy me data to air my view here

anytime you bounce on my opinion to exercise your foolishness, you will always see the other side of me. if you respect me and my tribe, you get the respect back, you disrespect me, you get the same

so fúck off my mention
I now understand who you truly are. I did not insult or call you names, neither did I disrespected you nor your tribe. I only pointed out that I have had personal encounter with the Police man and that he is a good man. I think you lack manners and also have low self esteem.
Keep on basking in the euphoria of your stu.pi.dity.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by higgs: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2021
Nigeria/Nigerians hate honest people
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Weneda(m): 4:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Nigeria is a country one will kill himself. Don't mind this man, inside of his mind he's regretting. They saw him as a stumbling block." If you can beat them you join them".
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Hifeylove: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2021
afterall you knew this is a national cake and yet you refused to cut your share when you had the opportunity... sorry bros Pooooo Poooo...
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by ogboru46: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2021
one thing I know that God will definitely reward this honorable men.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by themanderon: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2021
SATANNIST:
u dont want to take bribe but u want instant promotion? what is the difference?
i have an uncle that works with immigration, he was dumb as u. he rejected a 300m bribe years ag when we where kids.
today he is still working like an idiot. he even expects cash from me always but i purposely dont give him because i do not give cash to idiots because i see it as attracting curses. till today he is still poor. i swear if it was this present day he dd it, i for put otapiapia for him food

One day, and that day is very near you will regret these things you have said. Making mockery of a man that decided not to eat from the devils table attracts God's wrath.
A man had a boy after having two previous girls. He then made Mockery of Abraham's attempt to sacrifice his only son saying is it a beautiful boy like this that Abraham attempted to sacrifice, that he could never have done such. Believe me that boy later died. Never make mockery of a person that decided not to be like others in evil. You don't know tomorrow. The little you a boasting of today can be taken away from you in a flash.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2021
searay:

I now understand who you truly are. I did not insult or call you names, neither did I disrespected you nor your tribe. I only pointed out that I have had personal encounter with the Police man and that he is a good man. I think you lack manners and also have low self esteem.
Keep on basking in the euphoria of your stu.pi.dity.

Shut up and go to hell that you belong attention seeking ediot

You want to use me seek the attention you've been hungry for and I hope you're satisfied

Moral upright online, beaast offline hypocrite. I repeat go to that hell that you belong
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Flexherbal(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2021
IMASTEX:

Seconded, it is the true state of the current Nigeria system generally. I have maintained that very soon with the way things are going, wrong doing will be constitutionalized and anyone who does the right thing will be sentenced to death by hanging. @ Flexherbal seen

That is why people celebrate, when they can finally relocate to other countries.

1 Like

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by Freelance363: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2021
I wonder if Nija is better than any country at all. This country is a real joke. Oga,am just glad they didn't kill you for ur honesty.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by BeigJawnson(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
uchaymart:
Bloody liar
how is he a bloody liar...?
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by uchaymart(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
BeigJawnson:
how is he a bloody liar...?

A Nigerian police officer said he rejected N864m ...
Maybe he wanted 50 Naira instead.
Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by BeigJawnson(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2021
uchaymart:

A Nigerian police officer said he rejected N864m ...
Maybe he wanted 50 Naira instead.

i have a police officer who rejected #2million naira but now retired. cos of his faithfulness as well his promotion was delayed and retirement came ... there are still good officers in tha police force but few

Re: Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion by nizzy83(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.