Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 (387 Views)

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / Easy Business To Start In Nigeria With #10,000 | Cool 50k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 by Flurluv: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2021
If you do the same thing you did in 2020, you would get same result in 2021 and New year resolution will beckons useless!

[b] 2020 was rough, but this is going to be a brighter year, so I have been seeing several questions and requests on how to make money online.

2020 saw several ups and downs but in all, the brick and wall businesses were suffering while the digital/online businesses was booming, remember that was when Jeff adding almost half to his net worth.

So in this thread I will be highlighting several businesses you can start with little to no fund.
Re: Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 by psucc(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2021
Hey! Okada park! Mek I listen to this music. Whether the DJ go make sense.
Re: Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 by Flurluv: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2021
Easy Businesses that can make you millionaires online with very little or no capital.

1. Dropshipping: No English, no long talk you don’t need to stock up products or inventory, all you need is walk up to a business person around you strike a deal, market the products and get your cut. (Local dropshipping)
OR
Build a website (it’s not difficult, watch YouTube videos), go on alibaba.com to import products. Market to international markets and earn in $$$ ( note to succeed here you need a good knowledge of internet marketing)

Total cost of setup 0-N100,000 will give you a great start.
Re: Look At This!!! Easy Business You Can Do Legally To Be Financially Free In 2021 by omagbemifidelis(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Flurluv:
Easy Businesses that can make you millionaires online with very little or no capital.

1. Dropshipping: No English, no long talk you don’t need to stock up products or inventory, all you need is walk up to a business person around you strike a deal, market the products and get your cut. (Local dropshipping)
OR
Build a website (it’s not difficult, watch YouTube videos), go on alibaba.com to import products. Market to international markets and earn in $$$ ( note to succeed here you need a good knowledge of internet marketing)

Total cost of setup 0-N100,000 will give you a great start.

How do I start this? Can you teach me?

(1) (Reply)

. / D / How Can I Retrieve Money I Mistakenly Transfered To A Frozen Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.