Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,181 members, 6,102,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 12:44 PM

PZ Cussons Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees Nationwide! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PZ Cussons Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees Nationwide! (1313 Views)

PZ CussonsĀ Graduate & Non-Graduate Recruitment 2019 / PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PZ Cussons Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees Nationwide! by themeteornews: 9:07am On Jan 02
There is an ongoing recruitment of graduate trainees at PZ Cussons.Read more:
https://themeteornewshub.com/pz-cussons-is-recruitng-graduate-trainees-nationwide/
Re: PZ Cussons Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees Nationwide! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:34am On Jan 02
Dem no dey ever employ na to use "graduate trainee's" every 6 months and dump as cheap labour, instead of employing permanent staff that they will pay good salary and pension when they retire they don't want that so they use cheap, desperate, young labour

3 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees Nationwide! by Brunicekid(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02
Alright.
Re: PZ Cussons Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees Nationwide! by Noemic: 11:08am On Jan 14
How much do they pay their GTs?

DuBLINGreenb:
Dem no dey ever employ na to use "graduate trainee's" every 6 months and dump as cheap labour, instead of employing permanent staff that they will pay good salary and pension when they retire they don't want that so they use cheap, desperate, young labour
Re: PZ Cussons Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees Nationwide! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14
Noemic:
How much do they pay their GTs?

When I was on ground it was 130k, I don't know if it has gone up or down now but it should still be close to that amount
Re: PZ Cussons Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees Nationwide! by Fabinho: 5:31pm On Jan 14
DuBLINGreenb:

When I was on ground it was 130k, I don't know if it has gone up or down now but it should still be close to that amount

Why did u leave? Or is a temporary employment, they use young people and throw dem away after some time?

(1) (Reply)

Uba Test Result And Interview / Job Openings At Naca / Celtel Employment Letter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.