Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,381 members, 6,106,032 topics. Date: Monday, 18 January 2021 at 06:05 PM

Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket (1863 Views)

Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning / Very Painful 2 Loose A 50 Odds Ticket With Just One Game Cutting It. FEYENOORD ! / Contact Me For Your Sure 4 Odds Ticket Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 9:31am On Jan 02
I will be dropping TWO 2 odds ticket and ONE 3 odds ticket here for free. I will equally track it so as to know whether we are in Profit or Loss. Let's roll.
NOTE: No Slip is immuned to LOSS, likewise the ones I will be dropping here. So, always use 1/10 of your Capital to stake each Ticket, with this, I assure you of Profit that no investment firm will give you in 1 Month.

Incase we have a Bad Run ( Loss ), don't Panic, that is why we have a Game Plan. Our Profit at the end of the Month will Justify. Remember, the end justifie the Means.

***PLEASE, ONLY USE 1/10 OF YOUR CAPITAL PER STAKE.

*** If you have the GET RICH QUICK mentality, this thread is not for you. The thread is for INVESTORS and not GAMBLERS.
My Goal is to give an alternative source of Income to Low income salary earners and not daily earners. But if you are daily earners and you can have the patience, I assure you of Good Profit at the end of the 1 Month Trial.

Thanks
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 9:33am On Jan 02
2 Odds: 3FPR1 (1xbet)

3 Odds: YYKS1 (1xbet)

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Danielomisco(m): 11:38am On Jan 02
Nice1,I will want to roll with u personally n rub minds im a punter too 1xbet majorly.
How do we connect
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 2:00pm On Jan 02
Danielomisco:
Nice1,I will want to roll with u personally n rub minds im a punter too 1xbet majorly.
How do we connect
I wish to make a mark here before dropping my details. That's why. Can't it be discussed here sir?
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Danielomisco(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02
greenfarm234:
I wish to make a mark here before dropping my details. That's why. Can't it be discussed here sir?
ok no wahala.let ne chill first.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:03pm On Jan 02
I will be showing my Stakes here too so as to explain the Betting plan.
I'm using #2000 as my Bankroll (the TOTAL bet Money on my bet account account).
Going by my advise, it means I'll use #200 per Ticket ( which is 10% of #2000).
So, everyday, I will update the Profit and Loss on the page.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:06pm On Jan 02
Profit/Loss Tracker ( + #2008 )

Date. 3+ Odds. 2+ Odds.

Jan 2:. Lost Won

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 8:02am On Jan 03
Profit/Loss Tracker ( + #1608 )

Jan 3
2 Odds: X1481

3 Odds: UV2Y1

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Danielomisco(m): 8:52am On Jan 03
Keenly Following
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Wolf442: 1:11pm On Jan 03
Finally, someone that knows what he is doing!

Not those secondary school Lazy Delinquent Youth looking for Clients to bill.

You are blessed OP

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 3:50am On Jan 04
INITIAL CAPITAL (BANKROLL): #2000

Profit/Loss Tracker ( + #2,554 )

Date. 3+ Odds. 2+ Odds.

Jan 3:. Won Won

*** The second game on the 2 odds ticket was postponed and refunded. I actually replaced it with an Hockey game and I got the Whole #400 Winning but I forgot to post it Here, reason I didn't the Profit and Loss Calculation based on the remaining 1.7 Odds.
I just Hope it's not Clumsy yet for some people.
I just want Us to get the clear picture, and watch How our Money will grow exponentially.

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 4:02am On Jan 04
Jan 4
2 Odds: S79BA
3 Odds: 7H1CA

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 9:27am On Jan 04
Wolf442:
Finally, someone that knows what he is doing!

Not those secondary school Lazy Delinquent Youth looking for Clients to bill.

You are blessed OP
Thank you sir. Feel free to follow, even if it's 1k. Profit is guaranteed, but you need patience of 1 Month and you must be disciplined not to use the set aside fund for something else.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Danielomisco(m): 9:50am On Jan 04
greenfarm234:
Thank you sir. Feel free to follow, even if it's 1k. Profit is guaranteed, but you need patience of 1 Month and you must be disciplined not to use the set aside fund for something else.
making mega sense!
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Maduabuchi2010: 9:59am On Jan 04
Some dont have 1xbet acct, please include betking or bet9ja booking code i want to participate in today game this 4th of jan. Thanks
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Danielomisco(m): 10:02am On Jan 04
Maduabuchi2010:
Some dont have 1xbet acct, please include betking or bet9ja booking code i want to participate in today game this 4th of jan. Thanks
oga na free oh.what will it cost u to open 1xbet?how jobless do u tink he is that he will start converting all codes for u?

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 1:14pm On Jan 04
Maduabuchi2010:
I'll appreciate if you can Open a 1xbet account. I am not their agent, but they offer the Market I stake on MOST TIMES. And if you are looking to secure your Fund, please use a foreign Bookie like 1xbet. They equally have good Customer Care Service, unlike our Local Bookies.

*** Within a Span of 6 Months, if you can set aside a Fund without touching it and you follow the Betting Plan here, Local Bookies won't be able to hold your fund or Pay You, so my Brother, register with 1xbet.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 1:15pm On Jan 04
Danielomisco:
oga na free oh.what will it cost u to open 1xbet?how jobless do u tink he is that he will start converting all codes for u?
Lol.... He actually aired His opinion Bro. Don't be too harsh on Him.

2 Likes

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 1:19pm On Jan 04
The Plan is to make Minimum of X5 of our Capital on Monthly Basis. So, if you set aside JUST 5K for the Project for SIX Months,

That's : #5000 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 = #78,125,000

*** The Question is can you be disciplined enough to Leave the fund and equally follow the Plan for the 6 Month?

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by ayummy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04
greenfarm234:
The Plan is to make Minimum of X5 of our Capital on Monthly Basis. So, if you set aside JUST 5K for the Project for SIX Months,

*** The Question is can you be disciplined enough to Leave the fund and equally follow the Plan for the 6 Month?

Making Sense. Lets see how this goes. I am In
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Danielomisco(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04
greenfarm234:

How about 2odds for 10 days.. 100naira-160k,1k-1m. Much realizeable ohh.But it will be hard to stake 30m to get 70
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 2:45pm On Jan 04
Danielomisco:
How about 2odds for 10 days.. 100naira-160k,1k-1m. Much realizeable ohh.But it will be hard to stake 30m to get 70
you don't get it. This is not a Rollover. How do you want to Rollover 2 Odds for 10 days and you expect you won't lose within the 10days. It's too ambitious and you will be dashing Money out to Bookies that way.
What I'm saying is, when you use the Plan I'm showcasing Here, you will make ATLEAST X5 of your Capital in a Month. Meaning if your Total Capital is #10,000, at the end of 1 Month, you will have atleast #50,000 in your Bet account. It is now the #50,000 you will use the Following Month to trade instead of the #10,000 you used in the First Month.

*** Mind you, the #10,000 you used in the first Month won't be staked at once on Slip everyday, rather you stake JUST 1/10 of the #10,000 which is #1000. It practically means you have 10 Lifelines. You will have to lose 10 times at stretch to lose your Capital which is practically impossible with me. I've NEVER lost twice in a Row before, but be prepared for 4 Losses in a Row now because we have invited Village People, now that we are on Nairaland, lol....
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 2:46pm On Jan 04
ayummy:

Making Sense. Lets see how this goes. I am In
Remember, at any point in time, use 1/10 of your Capital. You can use my Slip as Guide
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04
following bro, it make sense.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Danielomisco(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04
greenfarm234:
you don't get it. This is not a Rollover. How do you want to Rollover 2 Odds for 10 days and you expect you won't lose within the 10days. It's too ambitious and you will be dashing Money out to Bookies that way.
What I'm saying is, when you use the Plan I'm showcasing Here, you will make ATLEAST X5 of your Capital in a Month. Meaning if your Total Capital is #10,000, at the end of 1 Month, you will have atleast #50,000 in your Bet account. It is now the #50,000 you will use the Following Month to trade instead of the #10,000 you used in the First Month.

*** Mind you, the #10,000 you used in the first Month won't be staked at once on Slip everyday, rather you stake JUST 1/10 of the #10,000 which is #1000. It practically means you have 10 Lifelines. You will have to lose 10 times at stretch to lose your Capital which is practically impossible with me. I've NEVER lost twice in a Row before, but be prepared for 4 Losses in a Row now because we have invited Village People, now that we are on Nairaland, lol....
maadddd! Making sense!!
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:05pm On Jan 04
INITIAL CAPITAL (BANKROLL): #2000

TARGET: #10,000

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #2,621 )

Date. 3+ Odds. 2+ Odds.

Jan 3:. Won Won
Jan 4:. Lost Won

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:08pm On Jan 04
As you can see from the RESULT TRACKER, the 2 odds has Won 3/3. It is meant to be a very Safe Pick and equally a Lifeline. Eventhough we Won only One out of the 2 Tickets today, we still made a Profit of #67 (LAUGHS). It might look small but you will appreciate it when you use Big Capital to stake

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Danielomisco(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04
greenfarm234:
As you can see from the RESULT TRACKER, the 2 odds has Won 3/3. It is meant to be a very Safe Pick and equally a Lifeline. Eventhough we Won only One out of the 2 Tickets today, we still made a Profit of #67 (LAUGHS). It might look small but you will appreciate it when you use Big Capital to stake
vrry
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Danielomisco(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 7:11am On Jan 05
1XBET
Jan 5

2 Odds: 6CA3A

3 Odds: QPZ3A

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by skyman200(m): 8:30am On Jan 05
Please add me i need ur game,08146901878
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 9:06am On Jan 05
skyman200:
Please add me i need ur game,08146901878
Sir, maximise the opportunity here to gather fund. Try as much as possible to follow up Here. It's not that I don't have a Telegram Group but many Tipsters have spoilt things for genuine ones like Us. Reason I have chosen to publicly display my genuinty here. By February, I will be going Premium, that is when I will had subscribers to my Channel. So please, use the 1 Month free trial here to make Money for Subscription.
Like I said earlier on this thread, we will Lose some and we will Win some, but I assure you that we will make PROFIT at the end of the Month. Within 3 days now, we have made #621 profit on #2000, that's 26% profit on Capital already. No bank will give you such in a Month not to talk of within 3 days. Mind you, it's not a Fluke, it's what I've been doing for Years. I always TRACK my bet to be sure whether I'm improving or drifting, that's why I'm an Investor and NOT a GAMBLER, and that's is what I want from everywhere too. Only 15% makes Profit from Betting, I want you to be among that 15%. Just imagine a job that takes just 5min of your time everyday and gives you Minimum of 500% of your Capital Monthly, that's BETTING. I only watch film and read Books to whirl away time. When I lose, I don't break down or Panic because I know from onset that I would lose and I've made provision for it in my Plan. Reason for the 1/10 Stake Plan.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Announce Final U-20 Women Squad For World Cup / Heavyweight Boxing WBA WBC IBF WBO Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder / Hidden History: Former US President, Thomas Jefferson, Raped A Young Black Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.