Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,353 members, 6,105,940 topics. Date: Monday, 18 January 2021 at 05:00 PM

Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket (1861 Views)

Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning / Very Painful 2 Loose A 50 Odds Ticket With Just One Game Cutting It. FEYENOORD ! / Contact Me For Your Sure 4 Odds Ticket Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 10:40am On Jan 05
greenfarm234:
Sir, maximise the opportunity here to gather fund. Try as much as possible to follow up Here. It's not that I don't have a Telegram Group but many Tipsters have spoilt things for genuine ones like Us. Reason I have chosen to publicly display my genuinty here. By February, I will be going Premium, that is when I will had subscribers to my Channel. So please, use the 1 Month free trial here to make Money for Subscription.
Like I said earlier on this thread, we will Lose some and we will Win some, but I assure you that we will make PROFIT at the end of the Month. Within 3 days now, we have made #621 profit on #2000, that's 26% profit on Capital already. No bank will give you such in a Month not to talk of within 3 days. Mind you, it's not a Fluke, it's what I've been doing for Years. I always TRACK my bet to be sure whether I'm improving or drifting, that's why I'm an Investor and NOT a GAMBLER, and that's is what I want from everywhere too. Only 15% makes Profit from Betting, I want you to be among that 15%. Just imagine a job that takes just 5min of your time everyday and gives you Minimum of 500% of your Capital Monthly, that's BETTING. I only watch film and read Books to whirl away time. When I lose, I don't break down or Panic because I know from onset that I would lose and I've made provision for it in my Plan. Reason for the 1/10 Stake Plan.

you're a wise man, you're not greedy and desperate like those street gamblers, who want to make millions in a broad day light. keep it up bro. kindly drop the officer web page of 1xbet.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Wolf442: 10:43am On Jan 05
greenfarm234:
Sir, maximise the opportunity here to gather fund. Try as much as possible to follow up Here. It's not that I don't have a Telegram Group but many Tipsters have spoilt things for genuine ones like Us. Reason I have chosen to publicly display my genuinty here. By February, I will be going Premium, that is when I will had subscribers to my Channel. So please, use the 1 Month free trial here to make Money for Subscription.
Like I said earlier on this thread, we will Lose some and we will Win some, but I assure you that we will make PROFIT at the end of the Month. Within 3 days now, we have made #621 profit on #2000, that's 26% profit on Capital already. No bank will give you such in a Month not to talk of within 3 days. Mind you, it's not a Fluke, it's what I've been doing for Years. I always TRACK my bet to be sure whether I'm improving or drifting, that's why I'm an Investor and NOT a GAMBLER, and that's is what I want from everywhere too. Only 15% makes Profit from Betting, I want you to be among that 15%. Just imagine a job that takes just 5min of your time everyday and gives you Minimum of 500% of your Capital Monthly, that's BETTING. I only watch film and read Books to whirl away time. When I lose, I don't break down or Panic because I know from onset that I would lose and I've made provision for it in my Plan. Reason for the 1/10 Stake Plan.

You know what you are doing OP!.. Very Good Gameplan you Got!.. Just don't Err into Error like the Rest of them!.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:24am On Jan 05
Wolf442:

You know what you are doing OP!.. Very Good Gameplan you Got!.. Just don't Err into Error like the Rest of them!.
I'm not a Newbie, Betting is not for the fainthearted. Only those that sees Betting as BUSINESS or INVESTMENT makes Profit from it, I'm one of those very few 15%. And I don't equally need anyone's Capital to sustain or stake, reason I'm giving it free for 1 Month. So I believe anyone paying me afterwards will be paying from His/Her Profit made here.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:27am On Jan 05
Bello1004:

you're a wise man, you're not greedy and desperate like those street gamblers, who want to make millions in a broad day light. keep it up bro. kindly drop the officer web page of 1xbet.
https://1xbet.ng/en/. From the site, you will see the link to download the Mobile App. Don't download from Google please, go through the link.
If I give you my referral link to register with, the more you lose, the more I get paid, but I don't wish for anyone to lose their cash to the Bookies, so use the General web
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 11:33am On Jan 05
greenfarm234:
https://1xbet.ng/en/. From the site, you will see the link to download the Mobile App. Don't download from Google please, go through the link

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:34am On Jan 05
Hope you aren't using VPN? Or which country are you?
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:36am On Jan 05
[quote author=Bello1004 post=97740471][/quote]Hope you aren't using VPN? Or which country are you?
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 11:38am On Jan 05
greenfarm234:

No VPN, I'm in Nigeria
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 11:42am On Jan 05
greenfarm234:

is this okay?

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:43am On Jan 05
Bello1004:

is this okay?
yes
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 11:45am On Jan 05
greenfarm234:
yes
okay, following...
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by adigunomomama(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05
greenfarm234:
https://1xbet.ng/en/. From the site, you will see the link to download the Mobile App. Don't download from Google please, go through the link.
If I give you my referral link to register with, the more you lose, the more I get paid, but I don't wish for anyone to lose their cash to the Bookies, so use the General web

I was enable to download this, showing error 400 something

And please reply your mail abeg
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 2:27pm On Jan 05
adigunomomama:

I was enable to download this, showing error 400 something

And please reply your mail abeg
you can continue to use the mobile site pending the time you see someone that can send the App to you. I have replied the mail since 9:13am
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by adigunomomama(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05
greenfarm234:
you can continue to use the mobile site pending the time you see someone that can send the App to you. I have replied the mail since 9:13am

I can't even access the mobile site, I will post the error it's showing here

I did not see your mail but I will check again

Thank you
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 4:16pm On Jan 05
adigunomomama:

I can't even access the mobile site, I will post the error it's showing here

I did not see your mail but I will check again

Thank you
www.1xbet.mobi/en
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Fornairafx: 5:39pm On Jan 05
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 8:37pm On Jan 05
INITIAL CAPITAL (BANKROLL): #2000

TARGET: #10,000

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #2,221 )

Date. 3+ Odds. 2+ Odds.

Jan 2:. Lost Won
Jan 3:. Won Won
Jan 4:. Lost Won
Jan 5:. Lost Lost
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 8:39pm On Jan 05
Like i stated at the beginning of this Thread, my games are NOT FIXED but rather Picked based on Statistics. So, we are bound to Lose. But if you follow the Plan, Profit is guaranteed, reason why we have the Tracker there. If you are here and you are at Loss, then you are a Gambler.

*** PLEASE, Always use 1/10 your Capital.
Thanks
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Kingdonik(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05
Are you tired of loosing money to bet company?
Do you want to join the winning club?
If your answers to the above questions are ‘YES' , then this is for you. Add me on whatsapp (+2348161789660) as I teach you the concept of ‘ARBITRAGE' in sport betting. You are free to google the term and see for yourself. However, searching for games can be a pain in the ass for a lot of people but don’t worry, I’m doing that for you with a token of #3,000. Don’t worry about the subscription because you will make that in a day or two if you are lazy. See you! For any inquiry, chat with me on the aforementioned whatsapp number.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by edehson007(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05
You're good
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 12:11am On Jan 06
edehson007:
You're good
thanks
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 12:13am On Jan 06
1XBET
Jan 6

2 Odds: B59KA

3 Odds: UV9KA

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 6:57am On Jan 06
greenfarm234:
1XBET Jan 6
2 Odds: B59KA
3 Odds: UV9KA
weldon bro, following....
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 7:50am On Jan 06
Good , please stake with Plan. When I Open the Premium Channel by February, I might decide to give Discount to those that followed January Game with Plan.

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by adigunomomama(m): 9:17am On Jan 06
greenfarm234:
www.1xbet.mobi/en

Thank you, hope to join you guys today if all goes well with the registration
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by adigunomomama(m): 9:32am On Jan 06
greenfarm234:
1XBET
Jan 5

2 Odds: 6CA3A

3 Odds: QPZ3A

Bro, so sorry to disturb, I'm a novice on this 1xbet and for the past few minutes I have been trying where to put this games codes to load the ticket but I can't find it on the site

Can you help with this abeg?
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 10:07am On Jan 06
greenfarm234:
Good , please stake with Plan. When I Open the Premium Channel by February, I might decide to give Discount to those that followed January Game with Plan.

���
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by adigunomomama(m): 10:08am On Jan 06
adigunomomama:

Bro, so sorry to disturb, I'm a novice on this 1xbet and for the past few minutes I have been trying where to put this games codes to load the ticket but I can't find it on the site

Can you help with this abeg?

I later got it so now following

Good luck fam
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 10:25am On Jan 06
adigunomomama:

I later got it so now following

Good luck fam
Welcome. Remember, our tracker won't tally with yours because we didn't start the same time. So, please Start your own Tracker too, to know your Profit/Loss Profile.
Assuming you are starting with #10,000. Remember it's 1/10 of your Capital before staking and we are using 2 Tickets. 1/10 of #10,000 is #1000. It means you will put #1000 on 2 Odds ticket and #1000 on 3 odds ticket. So, if you substract #2000 from #10,000, you are left with #8000. Now, Observe this 2 scenarios.

1) Assuming they Win, your Money. Increase to #13,000 ( that's your current balance). Your next stake will be 1/10 of #13,000, which is #1300 per Slip.

2) Assuming they lose, your Balance will remain at #8000. So, your next stake will be 1/10 of #8000 which is #800.

**** In a nutshell, always use 1/10 of your present Capital.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by adigunomomama(m): 10:38am On Jan 06
greenfarm234:
Welcome. Remember, our tracker won't tally with yours because we didn't start the same time. So, please Start your own Tracker too, to know your Profit/Loss Profile.
Assuming you are starting with #10,000. Remember it's 1/10 of your Capital before staking and we are using 2 Tickets. 1/10 of #10,000 is #1000. It means you will put #1000 on 2 Odds ticket and #1000 on 3 odds ticket. So, if you substract #2000 from #10,000, you are left with #8000. Now, Observe this 2 scenarios.

1) Assuming they Win, your Money. Increase to #13,000 ( that's your current balance). Your next stake will be 1/10 of #13,000, which is #1300 per Slip.

2) Assuming they lose, your Balance will remain at #8000. So, your next stake will be 1/10 of #8000 which is #800.

**** In a nutshell, always use 1/10 of your present Capital.

Great, I got it

Thanks so much
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 7:27pm On Jan 06
INITIAL CAPITAL (BANKROLL): #2000

TARGET: #10,000

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #2,021 )

Date. 3+ Odds. 2+ Odds.

Jan 2:. Lost Won
Jan 3:. Won Won
Jan 4:. Lost Won
Jan 5:. Lost Lost
Jan 6:. Refund Lost

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 6:35am On Jan 07
1XBET
Jan 7

2 Odds: 6EVSA

3 Odds: TQVSA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Unbeaten Team In Europe 2014/2015 / Video: Real Madrid Vs Juventus 1-3 – All Goals &highlights 11/04/2018 Mp4 & 3GP / Copa America: Lionel Messi Humiliates Casemiro And He Tackles Horribly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 370
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.