Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,368 members, 6,105,977 topics. Date: Monday, 18 January 2021 at 05:28 PM

Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket (1862 Views)

Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning / Very Painful 2 Loose A 50 Odds Ticket With Just One Game Cutting It. FEYENOORD ! / Contact Me For Your Sure 4 Odds Ticket Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by makavelidon(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07
Hello Green, I've just registered and deposited 10k. Many thanks.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 12:19pm On Jan 07
makavelidon:
Hello Green, I've just registered and deposited 10k. Many thanks.
you are welcome sir. Just follow the Game Plan, and you are sure of making Profit at Month end

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 10:36pm On Jan 07
INITIAL CAPITAL (BANKROLL): #2000

TARGET: #10,000

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #2,139 )

Date. 3+ Odds. 2+ Odds.

Jan 2:. Lost Won
Jan 3:. Won Won
Jan 4:. Lost Won
Jan 5:. Lost Lost
Jan 6:. Refund Lost
Jan 7:. Lost Won

*** By 10th of this Month, if there is no improvement on the 3 odds, I'll abandon it and focus only on the 2 Odd. The 3 odd is dragging Us down. Let me know your Opinion about it though.

*** I intend to drop some Singles daily, We will track those ones differently. I would have opened another thread for it but I don't want people here to Miss out. I'll make sure it doesn't affect our Plan Here, just wanna give you as Bonus.
I might only drop Codes because it seems the pictures are taking spaces on the Thread. As regards the staking plan for it, I'll advice you set aside a seperate fund for it and use 1/20 of the Capital per Tip. It might be small to you, but at the end of the Month, you will realize that it's better to gain #1 or have your Money intact than to lose to those Bookies. Like I said earlier, No bank or treasury bill will give you the kind of Profit you will make fr my games in a Month. Just hold on to the Word.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:19pm On Jan 07
1XBET
Jan 8

2 Odds: 5QCXA

3 Odds: MVCXA

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 10:46pm On Jan 08

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #2,140 )

Date. 3+ Odds. 2+ Odds.

Jan 2:. Lost Won
Jan 3:. Won Won
Jan 4:. Lost Won
Jan 5:. Lost Lost
Jan 6:. Refund Lost
Jan 7:. Lost Won
Jan 8:. Lost. Won

*** I'll be dumping the 3 Odds for good. It's drawing me back. Eventhough we are still at PROFIT, hut a very little one. If not for the 3 odds, we would have doubled our Capital by now. So, I'll be dropping TWO or THREE 2 Odds Ticket Henceforth. We will be using all the Capital and Profit accrued from this present project for it.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 10:48pm On Jan 08
1XBET
Jan 9

A) 2 Odds: GENAB

B) 2 Odds: 6JNAB

C) 2 Odds: S5NAB

D) 2 Odds: S57AB

**** Remember, Use 1/10 of your Capital per Slip.

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by scrabitems: 11:41pm On Jan 08
Making money from betting is easy as they say, but when investing your real money, that's when you will discover that all the said PUNTER are all scammer, no one knew who is real until one go deep in finding the fact.

This make me keep searching for a real source of 2 odds daily, and I got this source from telegram, truly most scam happen on telegram, but when I started thinking of this said source, I keep on asking myself if am in the right path.

The guy charge #24,000 per month for daily 2 odds, what am here for is to get like 4 people to join money to pay for him.

If you are on telegram, you can check on his telegram channel: @betwizardsmax

Also, u can reach me on WhatsApp to discuss more on +2348034276805
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 12:36am On Jan 09
scrabitems:
Making money from betting is easy as they say, but when investing your real money, that's when you will discover that all the said PUNTER are all scammer, no one knew who is real until one go deep in finding the fact.

This make me keep searching for a real source of 2 odds daily, and I got this source from telegram, truly most scam happen on telegram, but when I started thinking of this said source, I keep on asking myself if am in the right path.

The guy charge #24,000 per month for daily 2 odds, what am here for is to get like 4 people to join money to pay for him.

All these epistle just to advertise another person's business? Lol.... Well, anyone Here that chooses to subscribe with you can do so, but just know that it's at your own Peril. I have paid Millions for Fixed matches before, I have paid hundreds of thousands for predicted matches, yet, nothing to show for it. I started making Profit when I decided to do it myself. It's not difficult, just get the necessary tools and you are good to go. I only advice those that have little or no knowledge of punting or No Time to research to pay for Subscription. But if you wanna pay for Subscription, make sure it's worthwhile. If I want to burst you now, I'll simply pay that #24,000 and in 2 days time, I'll expose the Scam. But I won't, no scammer deserves my 1 penny AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 6:25am On Jan 09
greenfarm234:
1XBET Jan 9
following...
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 9:06am On Jan 09
scrabitems:

please if you don't want me to report this Post as scam, remove it or rephrase it. I have done background check on the Telegram Channel you posted Here and it's Fake. So, if you are truly not the owner but rather an intending Subscriber, please don't waste your Money. If you are th Type that loves paying for Tips Instead of enjoying the free ones posted Here with a Good Plan, just dash me the Money and I'll give you best of the best Tips, (my VIP Tips).

If you are in a Bet Group and they Win 28W 2L on the average every Month like they claim, surely you will resubscribed with them the following Month.
Considering their Claimed Winnings, their Customer base is expected to increase on Monthly Basis, who would leave a Group that gives Him high Return?
But on your Telegram Channel, you had over 124 Subscribers in Nov last Year, and miraculously this Year, it's just 20. Where are the rest Subscribers if truly they enjoyed the good Winnings you claim to have?

I still have more Verdicts on them. THEY ARE FAKE, BEWARE

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by Bello1004(m): 9:14am On Jan 09
greenfarm234:
please if you don't want me to report this Post as scam, remove it or rephrase it. I have done background check on the Telegram Channel you posted Here and it's Fake. So, if you are truly not the owner but rather an intending Subscriber, please don't waste your Money. If you are th Type that loves paying for Tips Instead of enjoying the free ones posted Here with a Good Plan, just dash me the Money and I'll give you best of the best Tips, (my VIP Tips).

If you are in a Bet Group and they Win 28W 2L on the average every Month like they claim, surely you will resubscribed with them the following Month.
Considering their Claimed Winnings, their Customer base is expected to increase on Monthly Basis, who would leave a Group that gives Him high Return?
But on your Telegram Channel, you had over 124 Subscribers in Nov last Year, and miraculously this Year, it's just 20. Where are the rest Subscribers if truly they enjoyed the good Winnings you claim to have?

Nice observation.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by adigunomomama(m): 10:39am On Jan 09
greenfarm234:
1XBET
Jan 9

The B game code is showing error, I guess the game has started already before I got here. My luck cry

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by adigunomomama(m): 10:41am On Jan 09
greenfarm234:

Wahala grin grin grin
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 10:51am On Jan 09
adigunomomama:

The B game code is showing error, I guess the game has started already before I got here. My luck cry
They have not started. Search for the Game and play it

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 1:51am On Jan 10

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #1,712 )

Date. A. B. C. D

Jan 10. W. L. L. L

*** I hope we all know how we arrived at #1,712.
The initial balance was #2,140. So 1/10 of #2,140 was #214. Meaning i used #214 on each Slip. So, #214 x 4 = 856.
Now, subtract #856 from the Balance of #2,140, we will be left with #1,284 (Balance after staking today's Slip). With one Winning, that's #214 x 2 Odds = #428.
To get the Closing Balance, simply add the #428 Winning with the #1,284 balance, that's gives Us the Current Balance of #1,712.
I took time to explain so that we can get the concept, regardless of any amount you are using.
Don't let the Loss discourage you, I'm still trying experimenting, soonest, we will fire from all Cylinders. Even with the experiment, be rest assured of Profit at the end of the Month.
If you don't make Profit, I promise to refund you your Loss. If you want to benefit from the offer eventhough I know we won't Lose, just send me a Mail of the amount you are using and when you joined the Programme. That's the only way I can refund you incase of Loss.
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 8:42am On Jan 10
1XBET
Jan 10

A) 2 Odds: T5YHB

B) 2 Odds: ERZHB

C) 2 Odds: N1QJB

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 7:45pm On Jan 10

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #1,917 )

Date. A. B. C. D

Jan 9. W. L. L. L
Jan 10. W. L W
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by adigunomomama(m): 1:04am On Jan 11
greenfarm234:

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #1,917 )

Date. A. B. C. D

Jan 9. W. L. L. L
Jan 10. W. L W

I missed the last game but we move, I will be checking here to play immediately you post it
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 6:52am On Jan 11
1XBET
Jan 11

A) 2 Odds: 87XNB

B) 2 Odds: SNDNB

C) 2 Odds: MS2NB

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:36pm On Jan 11

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #2,203 )

Date. A. B. C. D

Jan 9. W. L. L. L
Jan 10. W. L W
Jan 11. W. W. L
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 5:36am On Jan 12
1XBET
Jan 12

A) 2 Odds: T3HSB

B) 2 Odds: YLHSB

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 2:15am On Jan 13

Date. A. B. C. D

Jan 9. W. L. L. L
Jan 10. W. L W
Jan 11. W. W. L
Jan 12. L. W
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 6:37am On Jan 13
1XBET
Jan 13

A) 2 Odds: E3FZB

B) 2 Odds: 7AFZB

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 7:32am On Jan 14

Date. A. B. C. D

Jan 9. W. L. L. L
Jan 10. W. L W
Jan 11. W. W. L
Jan 12. L. W
Jan 13. L. W
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 11:54am On Jan 14
1XBET
Jan 14

A) 2 Odds: 7N2DC

B) 2 Odds: GLFDC

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 7:01am On Jan 15

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #1,800 )

Date. A. B. C. D

Jan 9. W. L. L. L
Jan 10. W. L W
Jan 11. W. W. L
Jan 12. L. W
Jan 13. L. W
Jan 14. L. L
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 7:05am On Jan 15
Yeah, Today is Half of the Month. I'm done with my experiment. It's time to drop MAXBET Tickets. Want to show you example of what you will get on my Premium Channel starting from February. If you have been observing before, this is the time to Follow my Games, I assure you, Profit is guaranteed.

**** Because I put MAXBET there doesn't mean it can't Lose, So be cautious. Remember we have a Plan. Now, we will be using 1/5 of our Capital on each Slip instead of the 1/10 we were using before. The Games I will be dropping now are Premium games, reason why we will be increasing our Stakes.

1 Like

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 12:27pm On Jan 15
1XBET
Jan 15

A) 2 Odds: NLMHC

B) 2 Odds: EV7JC

C) 2 Odds: QCYJC

Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 10:47pm On Jan 15

CURRENT BALANCE: P/L Tracker ( + #1,716 )

Date. A. B. C. D

Jan 9. W. L. L. L
Jan 10. W. L W
Jan 11. W. W. L
Jan 12. L. W
Jan 13. L. W
Jan 14. L. L
Jan 15. L. W. R
Re: Free 2 Odds And 3 Odds Ticket by greenfarm234: 12:33pm On Jan 16
1XBET
Jan 16

A) 2 Odds: DU7NC

B) 2 Odds: YCEQC

C) 2 Odds: XPFQC

D) 2 Odds: M8FQC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ivorian Footballer Escapes With Fake Passport After Testing Positive To HIV/AIDS / Its Official! CAF has Scammed us! / Hidden History: Former US President, Thomas Jefferson, Raped A Young Black Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.