Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (40533 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by HabaHaba: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
butterfly777:
Somethings are not right in this saga, and they make you doubt the honesty of the accusations.

- Woman accuses the school officials and some students, yet refuses to cooperate with independent investigation of the matter. This makes the state government pull out for her lack of cooperation.

- She accuses independent agencies and attacks their integrity, thereby discrediting any report of their investigation no matter how genuine is.

- Doctor's report shows no evidence of sexual molestation, yet people who did no investigation reject the report because it doesn't support their unproven allegations.

Not to mention overplay on emotional appeal and public sympathy that sways the public who are usually quick to judge, especially when emotion and victim claiming is involved.

100 million? I like that. At least, the law court will investigate first. She should not withdraw the case oo.

Respectfully I ask please who are to the parties involved?
Do you them personally or by any chance related to anyone connected to either parties involved.
Because you write with such authority that I cringe.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by butterfly777(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
HabaHaba:

Respectfully I ask please who are to the parties involved?
Do you them personally or by any chance related to anyone connected to either parties involved.
Because you write with such authority that I cringe.

Which 'authority' is in raising observation based on information available to everyone on social media? Abi you are new to this case?
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by HabaHaba: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
butterfly777:

Which 'authority' is in raising observation based on information available to everyone on social media? Abi you are new to this case?

I'm probably new sir/ma. My point is basically, going by all the points you raised, you simply want us to reason that she doesn't need to sue the erring school for this heinous crime.
I've read many folks on this forum insulting this woman who is a caring and loving mother to her son.
My God! How do people reason in this generation?!!!

Where is the least humanity in us?!!!

How could you fault a mother whos child was sexually assaulted, deprived of basic human need, food and who's health was made nonsense of?!!! If she even requested for a Billion naira don't you think it is to make the school authorities to wake up to their crime and sit up to their responsibilities?!!!
Don’t you think serious issues requires drastic measures?!!!

Infact as I write, I am listening and watching her video where she just mentioned that she never asked any body for N100M but was probably initiated by someone else, probably the lawyers.

She is simply requesting for JUSTICE not MONEY dear?!!!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Easypro: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
I pity the young lad ooh... But this 100million they are demanding for shows their real intention. Even people that are compensated on behalf of their dead ones have not been given 100million na u dey go come give. Lemme come and be going. mtcheeww
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by stormborn28(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:
This has been the game plan all along. No wonder the woman fought with Deeper Life, fought with Akwa Ibom state government, even fought with her own doctor who issued a report that her child didn't suffer what she claimed her child suffered.

Deeper Life that didn't give you apology. You think it is 100M they will give you. Na Woman Mirror them go pack give you. Fat, ugly thief like you.

Dreambeat: 10:52am On Jan 02
They are well within their right to sue the school. If it were the western world, the school would have been closed down pending the results of the investigation. Child abuse is a very serious offence

Okokobiokor
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by generalwo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
erico2k2:

Are you OK what Govt??victims of crime get full pay only and in few cases they the victims sue the Gov't for lack of regulations to curb such and allowing to happen .you here talking pay govt what kinda fuo^^^ls paradise do you live in??
..... So what would you do? Pray your kids get abused so u can use the opportunity to cash out? U should ask yourself the paradise you live in
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by erico2k2(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
generalwo:
..... So what would you do? Pray your kids get abused so u can use the opportunity to cash out? U should ask yourself the paradise you live in
Pure reasoning of a person in a dead legislative country, Fines serves as a deterrent besides that the culprit would have jail term added to the fine. Read the story of bill Cosby. Cos some of yous ur brains are leaking look Cosby was found guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault at a retrial on April 26, 2018, and on September 25, 2018, he was sentenced to three to ten years in state prison and fined $25,000 plus the cost of the prosecution, $43,611.
The initial amount sought by the victim was $200m plus
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by generalwo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
erico2k2:

Pure reasoning of a person in a dead legislative country, Fines serves as a deterrent besides that the culprit would have jail term added to the fine. Read the story of bill Cosby. Cos some of yous ur brains are leaking look Cosby was found guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault at a retrial on April 26, 2018, and on September 25, 2018, he was sentenced to three to ten years in state prison and fined $25,000 plus the cost of the prosecution, $43,611.
The initial amount sought by the victim was $200m plus
..... Oga the parents are greedy and looking for a way to use the situation to cash out..... Final!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by erico2k2(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
generalwo:
..... Oga the parents are greedy and looking for a way to use the situation to cash out..... Final!
nah lack of exposure be ur problem final"
Cos if U live inside suffer for too long suffer becomes norm, U sef wont know U are suffering1
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by generalwo(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2021
erico2k2:

Cos if U live inside suffer for too long suffer becomes norm, U sef wont know U are suffering1
..... See u wen dey exposed and no dey suffer.......if no be suffer the parents dey suffer, why will they be looking to take advantage of their son's predicament to enrich themselves? They should clamor for the closure of the school not for some financial benefits..... If at all the school is to pay any money, it should be to the government or better still place the boy on scholarship for life.... They SHOULD NOT give his parents a dime
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by generalwo(m): 6:19am On Jan 04, 2021
erico2k2:

..... See u wen dey exposed and no dey suffer.......if no be suffer the parents dey suffer, why will they be looking to take advantage of their son's predicament to enrich themselves? They should clamor for the closure of the school not for some financial benefits..... If at all the school is to pay any money, it should be to the government or better still place the boy on scholarship for life.... They SHOULD NOT give his parents a dime..... If the mother wants money, she should get herself abused at work so she would know how it feels.....
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by erico2k2(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2021
This sheep is a loss one! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by naijacentric(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Whiteshield:

Nurudeen, I can't argue with a nonentity who couldn't pass Jamb properly and had to settle for one useless Biology course. Go and meet your village people with strong alfas cos your case is hopeless.
ode you go search me for google your papa thunder fire all your family. Idiot shows you are a keyboard warrior na because nairaland na faceless forum. oloriburuku!!! FACE ME SQUARELY low esteem thwart.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by bablon20(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2021
Thunder strike u dead so that ur mother can feel d pang of death and sorrowful weeping over u. Bastard

Ninisun:

May this be meted to your sons and daughters in future, Amen.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 10:51am On May 01, 2021
bablon20:
Thunder strike u dead so that ur mother can feel d pang of death and sorrowful weeping over u. Bastard

Who be this baboon...
You don chop?
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by bablon20(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Go and ask ur brain dead father if he's eaten. U this born by mistake urchin
Ninisun:

Who be this baboon...
You don chop?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.