Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Can One Bang Gets A Mature Lady Pregnant? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can One Bang Gets A Mature Lady Pregnant? (1771 Views)

The Physically-Challenged Kano Girl Gets A Wheelchair / When Keke Gets A Conductor / I Need A Mature Lady I Port Harcourt To Sponsor And Coach Me In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Bang Gets A Mature Lady Pregnant? by badesco(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
I met a matured lady about 2 months ago and we had sex just once, now she phoned to tell me dat she is pregnant 4me. Can dis really be possible. What do i do? I nid Ur advice on how to get out of dis logjam.
Re: Can One Bang Gets A Mature Lady Pregnant? by HighChief4(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
No, you need to banng her 10million times before she can get pregnant. Meanwhile how old are you?
Re: Can One Bang Gets A Mature Lady Pregnant? by badesco(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
@high Chief, nawa 4 u o. I only ask for opinions not insult. I am a full fledge Adult.
Re: Can One Bang Gets A Mature Lady Pregnant? by InkedNerd(f): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
badesco:

I met a matured lady about 2 months ago and we had sex just once, now she phoned to tell me dat she is pregnant 4me. Can dis really be possible. What do i do? I nid your advice on how to get out of dis logjam.

Yes, it is possible. Take a paternity test. If the child is yours then be a man an take care of your child. If the child isn't the wish then the lady good luck and move on with your life.
Re: Can One Bang Gets A Mature Lady Pregnant? by HighChief4(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
badesco:

@high Chief, nawa 4 u o. I only ask for opinions not insult. I am a full fledge Adult.

I never insulted you and I serious doubt you are an adult, cos you should have known that even an uncompleted one round of s, ex can get a woman pregnant. Have you not heard of rape cases where the gals get pregnant or you think the gal has to be raped repeatedly
Re: Can One Bang Gets A Mature Lady Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
@poster
Are you really an adult? Don't you know that you didn't even have to cuum and she could still be pregnant!

As for AN ADULT, not knowing the consequences of having unprotected sex, is simply hard to believe.
Btw: yes, ONE bang can get her pregnant.

(1) (Reply)

Over =n=80 Billion Fraud By Alhaji Layi Alabi, Toyin Pinheiro (san) Access Bank / The Untold Story Of Dana Crash / First Bank Is Recruiting Head, Digital Lab. See Details And Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.