Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D (9848 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
linked:
September

Madam, before a man demands for a DNA test, you should realise that his wife has given him serious reasons to doubt her fidelity. No man will request for a DNA test just for the fun of it. Beside, DNA test is pretty expensive, how like to waste money? So I do not understand why you are so worked up on this issue.
Btw, infertility and infidelity are never the same. There are many infertile men and women who enjoy their marriages for a life time. The goal of every marriage is not necessarily to have children. Infidelity on the other hand shatters any marriage.

If a man choses to do a DNA test, it is because this a not the same already. He has little to fear because for him to have reached that decision, things are already rock bottom. He realises that things can't get worse but only better. Because he has a strong suspicion that the kids are not his. Only a test can make him feel otherwise.
I could careless about that no man should just bring that nonsense talk to my side.
After the man discovers the kids are his let his strong suspicion kill him.It seems you have not been updated that your fellow men here just wanna conduct DNA test for the fun of it because they have programmed their minds that their wives cannot be loyal
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You must be talking about your sister undecided
Better keep quiet and learn some lessons from this thread, so that when you are forty something and single, you won’t go and be sleeping on shilo ground and asking God what went wrong wink

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by linked: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
JovialJune:

See twisting narrative, typically

Now you guys care about wives feelings on birth switch, wonderful grin

I thought you guys say women are everlasting cheats that's why DNA is very necessary, how come birth switch didn't occur to you guys on here, funny lots.

Who needs a DNA when you have a striking resemblance of your father. Btw, birth switch is a very rare occurence. It is even rarer now.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Better keep quiet and learn some lessons from this thread, so that when you are forty something and single, you won’t go and be sleeping on shilo ground and asking God what went wrong wink

Better tell this to your sister and leave me alone I am not your sister.Since you are so concerned for your sister advise her and take her to shiloh before she ask God what went wrong undecided
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
linked:

Who needs a DNA when you have a striking resemblance of your father. Btw, birth switch is a very rare occurence. It is even rarer now.
Oga go Nigerian twitter and see how they are even advising men whose children are their carbon copy to conduct a test because according to them it is normal for children to resemble the man the women sleep with during pregnancies that they have had one experiences or the other where such children may end up not resembling the man even on this forum.Those people wan use their hand spoil their marriages
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by linked: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I could careless about that no man should just bring that nonsense talk to my side.
After the man discovers the kids are his let his strong suspicion kill him.It seems you have not been updated that your fellow men here just wanna conduct DNA test for the fun of it because they have programmed their minds that their wives cannot be loyal
SMH

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by scantrik: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
DNA Paternity Tests can be done at our Certified Diagnostics Centres in Abuja and Benin City

Scantrik Diagnostics and Healthcare Ltd

ABUJA OFFICE:

Cube Plaza Building. Nyanya-Karshi Road. By Karu Market (Opp. Govt. Sec Sch), Karu, FCT, Abuja. Nigeria

Call:

0807-706-6044

0903-6647-125

BENIN-CITY OFFICE:

Comfort A2 Building. No 21 Adesuwa Grammar School Road. By Etete Road Junction, GRA. Benin-City. Edo State. Nigeria .

Call:

0706-075-1235

0815-311-6645

Email: info@scantrikdiagnostics.com

Website: https://scantrikdiagnostics.com/dna-paternity-test-immigration-dna-tests-in-nigeria-discreet-dna-paternity-test-in-abuja-benin/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwPdf9JPh6/

Price is N100,000.00 for 1 Child and 1 Suspected Father

5 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Better tell this to your sister and leave me alone I am not your sister.Since you are so concerned for your sister advise her and take her to shiloh before she ask God what went wrong undecided

She is already married with kids in New York,!am sure the best you can get with this attitude is to be a baby mama to two different men grin

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
linked:
If you man starts talking about a DNA test, he is ready to divorce you anyway. Because if his suspicion is confirmed, that will be the natural result--DIVORCE
And if the children are his?where do we go from there grin

Lol such a man is doing me a favour I can't live with who does not trust me and gives me reasons to doubt him even if the children are his he is the fool not me. grin grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

She is already married with kids in New York,!am sure the best you can get with this attitude is to be a baby mama to two different men grin

Lol stop lying talk to your sister and advise her.God will come to her aid in the end.You can at least pray to God to make her a baby mama for two different men afterall there is nothing God cannot do for your sister seek him in prayer grin maybe it is her attitude advise her to change it so she does not become a babymama cheesy
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by linked: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oga go Nigerian twitter and see how they are even advising men whose children are their carbon copy to conduct a test because according to them it is normal for children to resemble the man the women sleep with during pregnancies that they have had one experiences or the other where such children may end up not resembling the man even on this forum.Those people wan use their hand spoil their marriages
And So? If people are advised on Twitter does that mean they will follow hook, line and sinker?. Your anger is as if men are not capable of rational thinking. The men who need the advice know themselves

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol stop lying talk to your sister and advise her.God will come to her aid in the end.You can at least pray to God to make her a baby mama for two different men afterall there is nothing God cannot do for your sister seek him in prayer grin maybe it is her attitude advise her to change it so she does not become a babymama cheesy

Hope you know you can’t stay in daddy’ house forever, a time will come when even mummy will kick you out shocked

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by JovialJune(f): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
linked:

The reason why you or your sibling looks like your father is cos you grew up with him as father figure, his doting has rubbed off on you ni, go and do DNA with your father to be on a safe side.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Stacyomolola(f): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Zzor:
I'm with her on this, if a man I marry choose to reduce me to such pitiable level in his home,I think I'll be better off in my father's house
Seconded
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
linked:
And So? If people are advised on Twitter does that mean they will follow hook, line and sinker?. Your anger is as if men are not capable of rational thinking. The men who need the advice know themselves
Lol this is your stance then you came at me knowing fully well that it was the nonsense I was seeing online I was responding to.

Judging from what I am seeing they are devoid of rational thinking.The men who need it do not know themselves but setting themselves up for wahala
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
JovialJune:

You do know your first born sibling may not be for your father, so it will be ok if your father divorces your mother, right?
Madam what I’m saying is that I will do DNA and if she doesn’t like it them we divorced, if my father done DNA found out that she lie he should divorce her simply

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Tisini: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
We need to stop living by social media trends. It makes no sense to demand DNA test from your wife when you didn't catch her cheating. What if she is a good wife who has never cheated and feels bad about your request? You can carry out the test secretly instead of ruining your relationship with your wife
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Hope you know you can’t stay in daddy’ house forever, a time will come when even mummy will kick you out shocked

Direct this to your sister and plead with mommy and Daddy to let her stay or advise her to get a house such girl needs the advise of a foolish brother like you grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet and get lost undecided
Idiot keep on deceiving your old useless self

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by JovialJune(f): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oluromantic:

You're a small girl but have a big problem

How na? Don't go off topic, answer me logically, don't take it personal grin

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by ucheuzor1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
If you divorce, you lose na. Who you help?

A man will only demand a DNA test when he feels the wife can't be trusted and taken for who she is.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Tisini: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
We like taking things to the extreme in this country. Something that can be done in secret instead of embarrassing a faithful wife. Most of those making all this noise can't even afford the DNA test of 100k per child in the next ten years
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tisini:
We need to stop living by social media trends. It makes no sense to demand DNA test from your wife when you didn't catch her cheating. What if she is a good wife who has never cheated and feels bad about your request? You can carry out the test secretly instead of ruining your relationship with your wife

Exactly if they like let them use other people's experiences and apply it to their lives
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tisini:
We like taking things to the extreme in this country. Most of those making all this noise can't even afford the DNA test of 100k per child in the next ten years

LMAO exactly my point.

cheesy cheesy
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Idiot keep on deceiving your old useless self

You must be a useless old man.
Stop being an idiot cheesy
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You must be a useless old man.
Stop being an idiot cheesy
You must be destroyed young girl, born and throw away

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

You must be destroyed young girl, born and throw away

Na wetin your mama tell you about yourself be this grin you are truly destroyed grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Direct this to your sister and plead with mommy and Daddy to let her stay or advise her to get a house such girl needs the advise of a foolish brother like you grin

No vex na, just Dey advice you so they will not know you in Shiloh grin

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

No vex na, just Dey advice you so they will not know you in Shiloh grin

Why I go vex when you dey talk about your sister. wink cheesy Advice your sister and pray for her in shiloh grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why I go vex when you dey talk about your sister. wink cheesy Advice your sister and pray for her in shiloh grin
Dem say sturborn fly way no dey hear word, they follow confin enter ground, so don’t be a sturborn girl smiley
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have a point if the wife later finds out it will still cause trouble.
This is a dangerous game some people are playing some men have secret kids the world did not fall so make we hear word on top paternity fraud

this one wey you take am personal, hope it's not what I'm thinking?

7 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by linked: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why / Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? / "My Breasts Are Like Towers!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.