Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) (47285 Views)

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ogun state commissioner for environment, Hon. Abiodun Abudu Balogun have been accused by a 16yrs school girl for attempting to rape her.

The young lady who narrated the ordeal also accused the commissioner for trying to use her for ritual.

The young girl explained in detail how everything happen in a video which went viral today, January 2.

Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxIWlMPERo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by illicit(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
shocked
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by yudee233: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
This is a very waiting allegation

1 Like

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by obyrich(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rascals in power. What is wrong with some men self?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
oduduwa people again .....

even their commisoner's still indurge in rape and even attempted to mine the poor girls skull

You didn't drop this infantility in 2020 you allowed it to enter new year with you.

I am sure you are in your 20s so stop acting like you are under 15

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Artistree: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
yudee233:
You mean weighty, right?

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You didn't drop this infantility in 2020 you allowed it to enter new year with you.

I am sure you are in your 20s so stop acting like you are under 15

go Bleep ya self....

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by ODJ124(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
*IF Adam was spending enough time with Eve,* *she wouldn't have had time to talk to a snake.*
*Please spend time with your spouse.*

This matter needs to be investigated...

Thread seen..

16 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Ugaboy: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by aycorporat(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
This is serious o

Before we blame the commissioner, how did the girl get acquainted with him

Secondly, she must have thought she caught a big fish as parents and others might have jeered her on...

Lastly, irrespective of the girl's action or mis action the commissioner must surely pay for his crimes as he is not a good role model and also tainting the name of the governor having assembled nincompoops as cabinet members.
PS
To all the quoters with low IQ
I didn't entirely blame her as I said it could be a two way thing.
I never exonerated the commissioner as I said he must pay for his sins if found guilty.
From the way the girl spoke, if your thinking faculty is open, you will observe she seem teleguided.
It is people like you that give jungle justice without hearing both sides.
I will not respond to another senseless conversation from you all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Developers should stay clear.... This is Accomodators affairs..

Thorough investigation should be done so as to ascertain whether its a rape case or a false rape accusation.

4 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by ATEAMS: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sad
No real justice for her

In advance country this will make HEADLINES

10 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by merits(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
New year,new saga only God knows the truth never believed one sided stories honourable over to you.

3 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Another kasala don burst.

His side of the story below.....

https://www.nairaland.com/6342624/attempted-rape-abiodun-abudu-balogun-denies

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tell me of Ritual I go believe!

But rape, hmmmm.... girls this days don weaponize rape to the extent that it doesn't carry any weight anymore.

I just pity the real victims of rape!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Wartsnigeria: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
yudee233:

The way you guys murder English on nairaland

27 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
oduduwa people again .....
even their commisoner's still indurge in rape and even attempted to mine the poor girls skull
Emyzoloye5:

go Bleep ya self....
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas and sex
Seun and Lalasticlala.
You guys should take care of these tribalists ASAP before they get outta hands.

This is a new year for Krissake!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
I don't know but I think this was doctored

7 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Ericej: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
I just tire for all this kind new. Na wa oo
Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Tunde835(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
She's lying, see how she exaggerated it by saying rape nd use for rituals; d man probably talked to her nd she freaked out

8 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hope she isn't lying.
People can do anything to trend.
If she's lying, she must be very stupid.
Lying against a commissioner.

3 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by visijo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
lol let's hear from both side.

Believe it or Not,...

A Woman with few Friends makes a very good Wife. �

6 Likes

Re: "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) by ahmedzippa: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wonders shall never seize to happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) / Driver Steals Master’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m (photo) / Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.