Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? (454 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by thesilentman(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
We all experience a little heartache during break-up with the person we think we love.It's also widely believed that the partner who has invested more in the relationship feels the heart-break most.

Personally,my pain would be to see the woman that i have got wrapped around my little finger now in another man's control;
The knowledge of some other man now banging that pussy that have always been at my disposal.

Guys and girls,be truthful for once and tell us how you'd feel.
It's a faceless forum by the way.
Re: What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by Molahnelson(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
My greatest pain will be, being a simp

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by alphaNomega: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
No partner, no pain
Re: What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by virginprincess(f): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
undecided
Re: What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by extol1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
single with no pain. what i am thinking now is how to make money
Re: What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
money talk bro
money
Re: What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by SimeonOTC(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
My greatest pain/mistake EVER TILL I DIE is/was to be a SIMP..

because of fear of being alone, emotion, time and energy invested in the relationship, see the way i was begging, shivering, weak, depressed (after bursting her for cheating ooh)..
babe wey i don lash almost every 2 times a week in 5years...love ennhh...
aaahhhhh!!! i fvckup shaaa..
anyway, i was still naive then, un-red pillized and un-ubanjalizedgrin so i forgive myself..

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by kalu61(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
thesilentman:
We all experience a little heartache during break-up with the person we think we love.It's also widely believed that the partner who has invested more in the relationship feels the heart-break most.

Personally,my pain would be to see the woman that i have got wrapped around my little finger now in another man's control;
The knowledge of some other man now banging that pussy that have always been at my disposal.

Guys and girls,be truthful for once and tell us how you'd feel.
It's a faceless forum by the way.
"The knowledge of some other man now banging that pussy that have always been at my disposal"

Typical statement of a simp.

instead of you to be happy of using and dumping the cargo and search for new experience.

Because you are afraid of another maga banging her pussy, you go simpping when when she freely gives it away.
Re: What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by tobechi74: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Every break up is meant to teach us crucial life lesson

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Greatest Pain In The Event Of A Break-up With Your Partner? by ibr4reel(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
With money u can get better partner

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome This / Honorable Deji Trends While Bobrisky Was Teaching Women How To Moan During S3x / I Love To Bleep But My Girlfriend Don't Like It When She I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.