Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Come In If You Are A Barber And A Fine Artist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come In If You Are A Barber And A Fine Artist (245 Views)

Professional Barber And Hair Stylists Needed At Sangotedo / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine / A Barber And A Hairstylist Needed In A Beauty Shop In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Are A Barber And A Fine Artist by sunnymighty(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
If you are a good barber and patient enough to teach young adults with learning difficulty and above all have the ability to manage a barbing salon, reach me on 08060801000, you can send a textmssg if my number is not available. preferably Lagos based and if you stay outside Lagos accommodation is not a problem.

If you are a good fine art teacher (part time or full time) with NCE or OND at least and patient enough to teach children and young adults with learning difficulty then this job is for you. call/txt me on 08060801000 or better still send ur CV's to sunnysideofme74@yahoo.com.

maximum age for both opportunities should not exceed 30 years, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Technician Wanted. / Home Care Nurse At Axocheck / Private Driver Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.