Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread (588 Views)

7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] / ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread by Keketu(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Stacy 0 please sho2 us the picture of the thing you say in the tissue paper thread
Re: Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Keketu:
Stacy 0 please sho2 us the picture of the thing you say in the tissue paper thread

Which thing??

grin grin

I hope you've taken your medicine today?

1 Like

Re: Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread by shamsin6300(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredient
Re: Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Keketu, If U Are Crushing On StacyO Or U Like Her, Let Us Know. Stop Beating Around D Bush.
Re: Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Truvel:
Keketu, If U Are Crushing On StacyO Or U Like Her, Let Us Know. Stop Beating Around D Bush.

He can't crush on me now.
He's just catching cruise.

Literally, this guy is crushing on half of nairaland females.

Check out all his threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/3248947/girlfriend-cheating-me-wall-gecko

Smh

I read through his posts and I can't help but think maybe he escaped from kiri kiri.
He's a very funny someone.

2 Likes

Re: Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread by doubleE70: 4:24am On Jan 04, 2021
StacyO:

Smh

I read through his posts and I can't help but think maybe he escaped from kiri kiri.
lol bad girl

1 Like

Re: Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 04, 2021
doubleE70:
lol bad girl
Lol
Seems you're the keketu huh?
Re: Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2021
StacyO:

Smh

He Escaped 4rm Kiri Kiri.

(1) (Reply)

Why I'm A Redpill Addict? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Expecting Us To Be Simps For Love? / “what My Girlfriend Did After I Became Broke” Story....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.