Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics (11136 Views)

Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by OGWILLS123: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Kingscee:

God bless you my sister, nice words of encouragement.
guy she dey whine you grin. You resemble goat small sha. let stop all this whining and motivation sh*t and tell him the truth angry
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2021
OGWILLS123:
guy she dey whine you grin. You resemble goat small sha. let stop all this whining and motivation sh*t and tell him the truth angry

Idiotic idiot, na me create the thread? I just compliment on the comments, check my profile, I'm not that ugly as you think
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by OGWILLS123: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2021
Kingscee:

Idiotic idiot, na me create the thread? I just compliment on the comments, check my profile, I'm not that ugly as you think
Why the insult bro just tell me you are not the OP. Any way happy new year cool
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2021
soulstalker:
pls is it true I look like a goat? opinions needed, Cus I want to know maybe I should stop taking pictures..

grin grin grin

Modified; shocked I never knew nairalanders could be this lovely and friendly, see page 1 full of love kiss
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Bimpe29: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Spot on.

You are a genius.
CalliDora1:
Oh owww.. not nice of that fellow.

You don't look like a goat. It's the angle which you took the pics but the last pics looks so adorable.

I want you to know, no one is perfect. Most people you see with lovely photos will take 50 shots and only pick one in the end and upload. So, if they were that perfect, they wouldn't need to select the pics before posting.

Lastly, don't ever let anyone's description define you. Also remember, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Keep snapping and always remember to wear a smile.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by lowkeybahdguy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
You're handsome Bros.. na money you never get.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Honestly Speaking, D Person Is Right. U Look Hungry But U Are Not A Goat.

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Lawly: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lol grin d person no lie oòooo. You look like roasted goat. Ewu Gambia to be precise. Lubish attencion seeker.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by sugacoatedmouth(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godfrey858:

most android phone has this a.i (artificial intelligence ) on their camera ,it's tends to slim down the face and makes you have large eye,
that's their idea of face beauty

just change to an i0s device, which even tends to add 10 pounds to a person when taking pictures

Will you buy the IOS for him??
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by ghettochild4u(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
The person seem right about that . Go eat some food
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Godfrey858(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
sugacoatedmouth:

Will you buy the IOS for him??

slap your self

did you read anything like buy an iphone ??
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Godfrey858(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Jusss hearing dis ,smiley
This is not true nah wink

Do the experiment before commenting
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by anonym0us: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin grin

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by ostechno(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
soulstalker:
pls is it true I look like a goat? opinions needed, Cus I want to know maybe I should stop taking pictures..
And dou you think you look like a goat?
I see you care alot, that's why you even created this thread on nairaland.
See bro, even if you are as handsome as the Angels in heaven, people will always have something bad to say about you.
I promised myself never to take what people say seriously, never to let anyone look down on me, you know why? Because human will always be human
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Myzubby(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
brother love your self na you cute joor Always thank God Almighty for your life
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by sugacoatedmouth(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godfrey858:

slap your self

did you read anything like buy an iphone ??

You are the one that deserve to slap yourself go back Nd Read your quote carefully this time
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by EmekaBlue(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
You don chop?
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Ofemmanu1: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blakjewelry:
lol make I no talk
talk , heaven no go fall.
the first an d second pic looked like that of a hungry goat indeed.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Godfrey858(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
sugacoatedmouth:

You are the one that deserve to slap yourself go back Nd Read your quote carefully this time

a fool will always be a fool

did you see anything like "buy"

big fool that's you will be misquoting simple setence

if you quote me again thruda go fire you
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Godfrey858:

a fool will always be a fool

did you see anything like "buy"

big fool that's you will be misquoting simple setence

if you quote me again thruda go fire you

Fool I can see English is your Problem he can't even spell Thunder properly spelling Thunder as Thruda Thruda koor Intruder nii

Thunder⚡ strike your left Balls there
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by SILENTandSMART2: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Godfrey858:

Do the experiment before commenting

I don do experiment sir wink my face never slim-fit for android phone,wink

All is well sha smiley
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics by Femi316: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2021
Bros the person no lie oh..... scrararara
soulstalker:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! / Rate This Girl On A Scale Of 1 - 10. Would You Fuçk, Date Or Marry? / Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.