Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out (2572 Views)

Jeminat Olawore and Paul Lawson, Bikers Who Are Travelling 8000 Miles For Charit / Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! / Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by gaussy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2011
Power bikes are increasing gaining awareness, thanks to our Okada riders. Riding a power bike can be as much fun as riding a monster truck or roll royce. Our site http://afrobikers. tells you everything you need to know about power bikes from learning how to ride a power bike for the very first time to helping buy one from our dealers in Ghana. We want to build a database of power bikers in Nigeria and help improve the riding culture of Nigerians
We deal with all sorts of power bikes (cruiser bikes, Sports touring, Street bikes, Super sports, Motor cross or jungle, mopeds or vespa) and different brands (Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, BMW, Aprilla, Ducati, Suzuki etc) and with powers ranging from 150cc to 1790cc bikes.

1 Like

Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by gaussy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
Where are the female bikers please. I have not received any request from any female riders lately. You need to see this Ghanaian babe I saw this morning on her Black Kawasaki Ninja 09 (Monster edition) So powerful and so sexy. Didn't have my camera and phone on me because I was doing my morning jugging. Guys get the ladies involve you never know!!!!

9jabiker
Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by lexluthor2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
can this guy ride at all? see as im press the fireblade clutch lever with im thumb on top the bar.please hide the keys oh.
Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by Onocity: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Lex, I saw it too and wondered if he could really ride. However, I feel that is not an issue in the sense that the guy is running a legit business and until that is proven otherwise, we should cut him some slack.

Pls note, just a personal opinion.
Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by gaussy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ Lex and Onocity
That was just a pose for the picture, it is not a video of me actually riding. Are you actually saying I can't hold the clutch and still ride a bike with my thumb up , Every body has their own style of riding be it two fingers, three fingers and some are so good that they don't even use the clutch again after the first gear, all they need is the right r.p.m for every gear. Its better to keep silent most of the time if you don't have anything positive to say to people. Thank you

Kind regards
Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by Onocity: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
Haba! Ibrahim, no be fight now! I think you should read my post carefully and you will see I meant no insult. As I said b4, the issue is not about style of riding or what have you, but the fact that someone is trying to run a legit business and such should be given a chance.

So I think I am on your side, thats if there are sides to be taken. Any how, cheers!
Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by gaussy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Onocity,
That reply was not suppose to have included you in it. I was just trying to clear the air. I am sorry if you misunderstood me. TK

Kind regards

Ibrahim (9jabiker)
Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by lexluthor2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
why do all you nairalander take things so personal? @gaussy, abeg my broda no vex oh,i mean't no harm just wanted to crack some ribs that's all.please accept my apologies oh make we no begin quarrel for here.as a fellow biker,accept my tire mark on your palmsĀ  grin. that bike fine scatter.abeg were u dey park am so i can come and tiff it grin
Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by gaussy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
@lex
I didnt take personal but anyways tire mark(s) for your hand too. Have a fun filled weekend

kind regards

Ibrahim (9jabiker)
Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by iamsaeed(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ibrahim, Long time no see. yaya Momi da baby? I can see ur business has now gone cyber. Allah ya bada sa'a
Re: Power Bikers: Wanna Be Power Bikers And Admirers: Check This Out by gaussy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Saeed
Everyone is cool hope work is fine me regards to everyone

(1) (Reply)

Pls Are Nigeria Car Mart Car Prices Real Or Fake / Toyota Avalon....please Advise Me. / Air Condition Issues In Toyota Camry 2008 GLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.