Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

How I Toss A Coin Everytime I Decide To Pursue A Love Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Toss A Coin Everytime I Decide To Pursue A Love Interest (235 Views)

Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Toss A Coin Everytime I Decide To Pursue A Love Interest by MrCodeSolo: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
It was indeed some dirty slaps across the face in some weird scenarios. While other experiences turned out quit interesting...dz was my 2020 dating madness. And I won't try that in dz 2021 for sure.... But one relationship that I'm yet to fully recover from is when I found someone after one of my coin flipping 'stupiduties' and we were downright the almost perfect match...but along the way I disclosed this thoughtless secret to her and she burst into laughter, thinking I was trying to sound funny but NO! I wasn't and I needed to, at least to free my conscience. Like I was saying, I decided to come clean and gbas gbos it was all over...she later texted she ain't feeling the spark anymore. And that was it, We moved.

To my fellas, have you ever toss a coin? Head or Tail to determine if you should make your move or not.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing / Wizkid Baby Mama Finally Record His First Single Featuring His Baby (wizkid) / Beats Dr.dre Bass Booster Edition Wireless Earbud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.