Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Anambra Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Guys (10276 Views)

Anambra Guys In The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guys by Consray(f): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
I have always have a thing for Anambra guys cause there is something about them that is exceptional.

They can hustle
They're one intelligent and smart people i know
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

I'm actually from Rivers state precisely and i have actually been with three Anambra guys, but i have not really been in a seriously re/ship with any cause of things i have heard about them, like they don't get married out side there state and more

so, I'm just so scared falling for any

i just want to know �how true that is

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by Nicoswit(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nice dp

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by Kennyswag: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
They are also drug dealers and ritualist grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Guys by Consray(f): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kennyswag:
how true is that
Re: Anambra Guys by Consray(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nicoswit:
Nice dp
thanks
Re: Anambra Guys by Nicoswit(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Consray:
thanks
Welcome
Re: Anambra Guys by uchman(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kennyswag:

Part of the hustle she wrote there...

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by Kennyswag: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Consray:
how true is that
check crime section
Re: Anambra Guys by Kennyswag: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
uchman:

Part of the hustle she wrote there...
grin
Re: Anambra Guys by sapeleboi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
na so ashawo take de start

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Guys by mosdii(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nicoswit:
Nice dp
You have a poor taste for women.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Guys by Nicoswit(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
mosdii:

You have a poor taste for women.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
3 anambra guys. . . What of n0n anambra guys? How many? How many are they in t0tal. . Just curious though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guys by mainkendo: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Consray:
I have always have a thing for Anambra guys cause there is something about them that is exceptional.

They can hustle
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

I know the fun part, but the romantic part na error.

I'm actually from Rivers state precisely and i have actually been with three Anambra guys, but i have not really been in a seriously re/ship with any cause of things i have heard about them, like they don't get married out side there state and more

More like...?

They marry outside their state, that I know. The few ones I know are very Igbotic and egotistical, but there are exceptions like J111333 who is a very nice person.

They usually have very thick Igbo accent, eg pronouncing Lexus as Lexoos. Some of them believe women should be like civil servants, i.e, seen but not heard. All of them, and I mean all the ones I have been aquainted with are VERY unromantic and are alpha males, so if you can cope with an alpha male then you have no fear.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by Bennysam: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kennyswag:
Frustrated Yoruba man , this is 2021 no go die for nothing

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Let's come to business... how many of them have u fv**

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by Bennysam: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kennyswag:
check crime section
Check rape and rituals section

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by NiceMen: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Consray:

They can hustle
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

I am an Anambra guy and what you said is true to an extend.

Peter Obi is an Anambra man and his wife is from Akwa Ibom, which negates your claim. I know another Anambra brother who is currently married to an Akwa Ibom woman.

The majority of Igbo men, except a few, marry igbo women.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by NiceMen: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

More like...?

They marry outside their state, that I know. The few ones I know are very Igbotic and egotistical, but there are exceptions like J111333 who is a very nice person.

They usually have a very thick Igbo accent, eg pronouncing Lexus as Lexoos. Some of them believe women should be like civil servants, i.e, seen but not heard. All of them, and I mean all the ones I have been acquainted with are VERY unromantic and are alpha males, so if you can cope with an alpha male then you have no fear.
lol... if they were romantic and not alpha males, many of you will reject them...
Re: Anambra Guys by Bodyodour: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Consray:

They can hustle
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

I knw you, from transekulu?
Re: Anambra Guys by bigpicture001: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
NiceMen:

I am an Anambra guy and what you said is true to an extend.

Peter Obi is an Anambra man and his wife is from Akwa Ibom, which negates your claim. I know another Anambra brother who is currently married to an Akwa Ibom woman.

The majority of Igbo men, except a few, marry igbo women.

Only language women understand worldwide is money influence... Anambra men go after the money by hook or crook...very small amount of yahoo boiz in Anambra cuz dey do real hustle.... But for the drug ones..its the illiterate failed ones dat do drugs.. And d numbers kept swelling..

As for ritual. A big fat lie..ritual is for ppl dat are into yahoo..the rich ones are soon rich dat ppl think its ritual.

Yes a lot of dem especially d uneducated ones are egocentric.. But takes care of wife yet dont want her to b outspoken..this is a fallout from the culture dt forbade women from serious involvement in traditions.....

Yes they can marry outside..dey do a lot. Its their ladies dt would rather die Dan go out...very few do at last...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by Collegelove: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
Consray:

They can hustle
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

You aren't looking bad either. wink

Still a student?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
NiceMen:
lol... if they were romantic and not alpha males, many of you will reject them...
You can be a romantic alpha male. It even increases your allure
Re: Anambra Guys by NiceMen: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

You can be a romantic alpha male. It even increases your allure
LOL, I hear...
Re: Anambra Guys by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Consray:

They can hustle
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

Are you Ikwerre?
Re: Anambra Guys by Kennyswag: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Frustrated Yoruba man , this is 2021 no go die for nothing
frustrated igbo animal

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by JONSYN7154: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Consray:
how true is that
very true ma'am
Re: Anambra Guys by Consray(f): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapeleboi:
na so ashawo take de start
i don't get that
Re: Anambra Guys by Consray(f): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

More like...?

They usually have very thick Igbo accent, eg pronouncing Lexus as Lexoos. Some of them believe women should be like civil servants, i.e, seen but not heard. All of them, and I mean all the ones I have been aquainted with are VERY unromantic and are alpha males, so if you can cope with an alpha male then you have no fear.
smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.