Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? (19990 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by oluwatosink: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
This question is directed to fathers, guys and single men. What's the most important thing a faher can do for his children??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Gospelpreacher1: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Give them a solid foundation in Christ.
Lead them to JESUS.

This is Greatest Gift you can Leave for your kids

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by emorse(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Education man. And I don't mean just formal education. Complete training on all what it would take to live and thrive in the present world.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by IamD18: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hustling hard to give them good life and fatherly love.

That is, after going for some DNA test.

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by ghettowriter(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Food in their tummies.
Clothe on their backs.
A roof over their head.
A formal education.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by istina: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Education:
Spiritual
Intellectual
Moral
Financial

Support:
Spiritual
Moral
Financial

Give these to your children and you will be proud of them sooner than soon.

24 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Tab4kids(f): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
The most important thing a father can do for his child is to ensure that he doesn’t play away match and birthing a child outside without the knowledge of his immediate family. Because when he dies those kids he had outside will want to cause serious trouble for the kids and the mother that had toiled with the man for years.

Dear men keep your peniis intact, first to do no dey pain

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by YngDenzel1: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by TheCongo2: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2021
Knowledge

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Exmilitant(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Feed, clothes and get them schooled. The environment will do the rest. cool

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Raalsalghul: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Take them out of Nigeria.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Richy4(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Empower their kids in all area that will benefit them... So that they will be strong and independent ... Independent Citizens = Happy Citizens

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by emmaodet: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Take them out of Nigeria.

Bro, let's talk offline
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by LordKO(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Loving them is the most important thing he can do for them. Real love is encompassing - it personifies goodness - thus, the reason why it's the greatest refreshment in life.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Simply groom them

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Blessingisrael: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tab4kids:
The most important thing a father can do for his child is to ensure that he doesn’t play away match and birthing a child outside without the knowledge of his immediate family. Because when he dies those kids he had outside will want to cause serious trouble for the kids and the mother that had toiled with the man for years.

Dear men keep your peniis intact, first to do no dey pain

is that your best really ? what if the man didn't die even when he is way beyond hundred ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by NwaNimo1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2021

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Joyce06x: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
G
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by yeyeboi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
The most important things father can do for his children is to have money security for them because this days na money dey make a lot of people put their hands for bad things

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by EXLOVER(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Teach how to be financially intelligent, how to make money.

Teach him how to be street smart.

Teach how to handle a woman, never to use his heart but his head.

Then lastly i go give am some connect wey go blow am in case i lego... Godforbid sha i to like life.

As for my daughters

I will give them solid orientation, never to depend on men, and they should be independent and productive, I will really invest in their education.

The rest part i leave it to my wife, because i can never marry a mumu slay queen, she will know how to take care of my girls.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by sammyj: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Give your children the Best formal and informal Education wink

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Uyi168: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Citizenship in a better country. Nothing beats that!

17 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by inoki247: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
DNA
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Religious maniacs just full every where. The best thing is to make plans for them incase he dies before they become adults.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Uyi168: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamD18:
Hustling hard to give them good life and fatherly love.

That is, after going for some DNA test.
Very sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Antoeni(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Good Education and bring them up according to God's instructions
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Splitmind: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Raise them up to have sense because a senseless person is a worthless person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Magma101: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Quality Education.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady / My Mother-In-Law And My Wife Undermine Me / Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.